Any chance of TRX hitting $1?

That's my exit point. Can normies pump it?

You are an absolute handicap for thinking TRX can hit 1 USD. Seriously, get off this board and get a book or something you complete idiot

>XRP can't hit 2 USD
>BTC will never be 100 USD
You just don't know man.

I remember people saying this about Ripple.

Hate to break it to you OP, but you’re a normie.

No

do you pee sitting down?

nobody is even shilling for trx, people shilled for btc.

Just sell dude, you aren't cut out for this, stick with blue chip stocks.

How much money do you have in crypto pajeet?

that gook is gonna fuck ur all moneyz

kek

Veeky Forums opinions on things that are low are so hilarious.

TRX moons & is dipping pretty hard. it's obvious to buy in right now. if it's a pump & dump coin, you think something that did this well ISN'T GOING TO PUMP & DUMP AGAIN SOON?

you're either fucking retarded pajeets or whales trying to get in while the dip is low.

literal autism. kill yourselves.

i went all in at 1790. hold me

>That's my exit point
You ARE the normie.

I picked a slow and low-volume exchange that doesn't even reflect normal prices. People are actually buying for 1200 sat and selling for 1000 such that I can literally just buy and sell to the same idiots within minutes of each other. I seriously cannot understand how these people manage to function.

you are a dumb ass bag holder of a chinese scam coin

If you have to ask questions like in the op I seriously think you're just blindly gambling instead of doing your DD

I just bought a nice bag at 1k. Hoping to see 2k by tomorrow. xD

trips of truth. if it was me and i was doing an exit scam id at least wait till a dollar or two.

This has already been debunked you fucking kike. shut the fuck up and do more research than the equivalent of a buzzfeed article on your facebook wall.

holy fuck this thread is filled with spastic.

>Tron mooning currently

FELLAS?

No you fagot

Holy fuck you guys are retarded. Coin burn coming up, guaranteed value increase. 5 new nasdaq listed company partnerships next week, doesn't even matter what they are price will pump from hype. Don't get me wrong this definetely a chink shitcoin but there is definitely pump and dump potential here.

Don't bother they're all emotionally invested faggots who are putting max 1k on the coin they think is going to change the world. Not interested in buying dips and making money. IOTA 2.0, but instead of /pol/ retards not investing on principle its contrarians who don't want to appear reddit or normie.

>ching chong nip nong *sips lead infused baby formula* u want buy coin gwailo? velly good coin! u buy! *eats plastic rice* buy coin now I need new rambo!

finally some god damn sense.

follow these men. there's a thing called a trend. watch the fucking trend. manipulation of the market is something that occurs to the same coins on an hourly basis.

don't believe me? check APPC since it has gotten listed on binance. look at the hourly fucking pump & dump.

TRX got big for a day now they get a day or two of fud. whales accumulate & the shill happens again soon.

how hard is it?

Sorry you panic sold.

>5 new nasdaq listed company partnerships
not true. especially the nasdaq part.

I didn't

Then strap on and get ready for that .30

I hope you're right brother

"Decentralized Trustworthy Application, Smart Contracts empowered by blockchain, Digital Values issued and obtained by everyone, A Next Era of Web 4.0"

that is what youre buying you fucking retarded faggots. cmon guys. i know this is Veeky Forums but youre better than this. even reddit has figured out this is a pnd scam