oh yeah?

>Trinity wallet promised since October
>delay
>delay
>Surely it'll get released this month

IOTA buyers are legit the biggest retards on this board

he's a Twitter diva regularly
Look at this date on this

>tfw Bosch building a billion dollar processor plant for Jinn and thereby qubic to be in every iot device

retarded idiotas

oh noooo, someone call the twitter cops..

Don't give a shit about this, give a shit about money. And the fucking genius mega-autist dev cfb that will make it for me

Jesus Christ David is such an retard.

I hope he didn't hurt his feelings

You really value IOTA at 100 billion?

>not knowing CfB has been flirting with RaiBlocks for weeks
See for yourself, reddit.com/user/come_from_beyond
All of his comments lately have been about or to Raiblocks.

Iota is literally his baby. He is auditing the code because he thinks it's a good project and Raiblocks and Iota don't have to compete. They're doing different things. There should be more of that in crypto desu

ALLAHU AKBAR
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

I kind of sympathize with public figures in crypto. They get the worst of the worst responses from people Ive seen in any industry.

Crypto is the only place where if a site is down for maintenance, they immediately get death threats and threats of lawsuits and the witch hunt begins to find the staff until the site goes back up and then everyone pretends nothing happened.

I agree, but here's David directly contradicting the competition argument

The founder of IOTA sees them as so

David is young and needs to mature. Its not a great attitude.
That said, David is not Iota, and with Bosch, Deutsche Bank, CFB, Volkswagen, et al on board, you can see the way the wind is blowing, user. Iota will make me money. Life changing money. Just have to keep waiting through the boring middle shit.

Enjoy the bags

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

That post is older than dirt and was addressed ages ago. But yeah, you know better than Bosch. I bought at .15 and am still holding because I've done my own research. They're not bags.

>older than dirt
Dec 20...

imagine working all day, straining your brain to figure out the most complex things. Then shitwads message you all day, asking why the wallet took 10 seconds to load instead of 5. Or other whiny shit, they should be roasted.

In that case, why should he even waste his precious time responding?

Anyways there are a lot of examples, the first one posted wasn't the best. The second one of him talking about Raiblocks is also recent, and paints the picture a bit more. IMO it seems a lil megalo.

meh i bought in at 4, and the coin has done fuck all for a while

Might sell my bags soon, it is only 10% of my Port anyways

>complex things

Exactly. he has created some overly complex non-solution to the distributed ledger problem. Now he has to pretend like it's actually good to everyone. He even has to delude himself to some extent. That will cause a lot of inner-tension in anyone. It explains why he lashes out from time to time.

100 billion? hell no... This is a trillion dollar project+