BAT/Basic Attention Token

BAT/Basic Attention Token:

Mozilla may be interested in native integration: twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
Twitch integration is nearly completed: twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/948688891405455360
3 NYC Media companies partnership on the way: reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7l4033/transcript_of_ama_with_brendan_eich_ceo_of_brave/

Over 4000 Publishers/Content creators already signed up: twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/948634269357826049
DuckDuckGo is a partner (20+ Million searches/month): brave.com/brave-and-duckduckgo-partner-to-improve-privacy-on-the-web/

Publishers already beginning to receive payments twitter.com/tonygreene113/status/949135158128463872
Beta ads = Q1/Q2 2018

Possible reasons for a Coinbase addition:

Brian Armstrong (Coinbase CEO stating BAT would be a coin looking at adding) twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?er=f
Just covered by the London Letter: londonletter.org/ ""Brendan’s team is solid. It features staff from huge multinational corporations like Microsoft, Yahoo, Evernote and AOL just to name a few. But there is one advisor that has caught our particular interest...Ankur Nandwani is the Product Manager for Coinbase. He is the same guy that announced that Litecoin would be getting listed on Coinbase earlier this year."

Armstrong once again potentially referring to BAT: imgur.com/a/9YZpc
Statement by one of the creators of GDAX twitter.com/dwr/status/875774505804718081
It's an all-star team with connections trying to upset an industry that is set for disruption.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tECTmCsUiio
bitclave.com/)
gimp.org/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao OP

Nice original artwork, THIS is what BAT threads have been lacking. Now we're all set, I'm hdoling for the long run

enjoy your batmobile user

Good thread; and besides, who wouldn't invest in a product led by a dude with a smile and forehead vaguely resembling jimmy neutrons'?

Bump bump bump

Magnificent OC user. I am getting close to $1M in BAT over here, appreciate all the shilling :D

Thinking of cashing out my REQ and putting it into this? Thoughts and how many is a comfy amount?

Does seem like a pretty fkn good idea and would be ez to get normies onboard

Spllit between VEN, BAT, DBC, and ICX right now user. I would say split 30%

Shit how much time do I have anons? Want to accumulate but can't untill monday

tfw holding BAT

I'm good at photoshop, but shit at shilling. Thanks for bringing my work some attention :)

I'm professional at shilling, and shit at creating original content. Thanks for the content, user.

Holy shit, almost me. I have like 40% in XLM cos it'd be fkn stupid to cash out rn, may as well sell when it inevitably goes up. 20% in ICX and working towards the same in VEN, only about 10% in DBC. I'm overdiversified in loads of smaller shit but generally green across the board, wanna close in on 4 or 5 coins

Such an obvious buy, it'll only take one high profile youtuber to mention this for the gears to be set into motion. My mom runs a teaching blog and even she is interested in the idea of extra crypto earnings from people that otherwise would have used adblock.

ehh fuck it, I'll dump my last $300 into this. Any chance I can reach $1k EoQ?

easy 1k end of Q1

youll be happier with the idea of 50$/BAT EoY

nice work OP
this

What exchanges?

KYS literally impossible.

I'm bullish as fuck and hodling. It would be great to see adoption and integration of Brave. But, get fucking real. Google doesn't want BAT to succeed.

If price doesn't push past breakout 4400 sat tonight I'll be surprised.

Can't believe people are pumping shitcoins when BAT is only 4200 sat rn

Bump. Moon long overdue.

What do you think a reasonable peak for BAT is then? $3? $10?

>"team is solid"

Hahaha, they actually said it in an article.

go bck to lereddit you literal nigger. BAT will kill Google

>he doesn't want to bet against google

Google's integrated into school systems (they all run on Google Drive now), most smartphones, a widespread browser, the worlds largest streaming site.... but yeah BAT's gonna tear Google down. Yup.

they said the same thing about IE

Don't pretend like IE has anywhere near the stranglehold on the online world as Google has today. Plus Google is an entire multibillion dollar multifaceted company with tendrils in EVERYTHING and IE is just a subpar single product of a company that didn't proliferate nearly as much.
Google is not going down anytime soon, and if they do it's not going to be due to a shitcoin

tbqh Google is probably gonna crush BAT once it actually starts covering mainstream media. We'll of had our gains before Google makes a move, so it's okay.

That being said, I agree with you user. As much as I want to bet against Google, I don't see it falling anytime soon.

youtu.be/tECTmCsUiio

He's subconsciously telling us

That fucking wall man...

it's getting eaten down pretty fast

on what exchange?

binance

wall down btw we mooning now

On huobi, not much action.

Damn. It was like a 427000 wall.

Bump. Is this the moon I’ve been waiting for from this coin?

not yet

it'll drop one more time at least.

I’m fine with that. This is a long term hold for me. Do you mind explaining your thinking, user?

cause there hasn't been enough new news to justify a spree of panic buys.

thanks

lool all these retards buying in at 43+

incoming mad pink wojacks in 30 minutes when it dips back to 38

ya, I think i'm going to temp sell out when BTC breaks upwards again.

>Selling on a bull run in a bull market

This is why youre poor

Consider the many who got in on APPC and ARN and need to gtfo into a better positioned tech

lol, keep dreaming :P

sell all xrp for bat.
reward the good one.

i did this early this week!! sold xrp at $3.11 moved into BAT at 3100 sats
trade of the month for me so far!

Literally all shitcoins in the space have a good opportunity to dump into BAT.

I did this at 4100 sat

Made 10x profit across 3 different tokens,
time to dump 4k gains

Why wouldn't you do this.

>BAT will kill Google
By "BAT" you must have meant "CAT" (bitclave.com/) and by "kill" "weaken the monopoly of somewhat". Then I agree.

Fuck it double topped will it crash to 3k

gimp.org/downloads/

does it involve batman? if so we have the same idea. like, the bat signal, but its the bat logo. fuck i'm hilarious

lol, you fell for the CAT meme? Sucks to be you bro.

I'll think about getting into that when it drops to 500-600 satoshi

do you mean when it drops 500-600 sats, or drops to 500-600 sats? It'll never hit 500-600sats if that's what you mean.

I'm not selling you my bags, man.