DragonChain:

We hittin 5 dollars by tomorrow and from there the moon. Get in while the gettin is good

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonchain.com/kyc/
dragonchain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003711791-How-many-icos-and-or-incubator-projects-do-you-plan-to-be-running-at-any-given-time-on-dragonchain-Would-there-potentially-be-multiple-icos-running-at-the-same-time-
kucoin.com/#/?
komodoplatform.com/en
etherscan.io/address/0xba0249e01d945bef93ee5ec61925e03c5ca509fd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone explain to me why Dragonchain deserves to be $4.40 at this moment in time?

ICOs coming up.

Because they have 300 ICO application forms and 150 waiting to be approved. Think of when Ethereum was around $15. What drived it to $1k was ICO demand.

They are also a USA-based company with USA KYC so for the first time, US residents will be able to invest. Think of how many normies will pile in. They are also making it extremely easy, see this page dragonchain.com/kyc/ - with 1 KYC id, people can invest in as many ICOs as they want. Ehtereum is Windows, DragonChain will be like the Apple of blockchains. They will make everything easy for normies to buy ICOs.

got about$4k of this coin at 40 cents. this is literally the comfiest hold of my life. I feel no fear because I am soooooo far up. Thanks early DRGN shillers I literally love you

$100+ before eoy. One of the best holds there is this year.

Yeah I was a fool I wanted in on this from the get go but I missed the price I wanted to buy in by 5000 gwei, I should have just paid the premium and bought in like I wanted to.

Get comfy with me brother. No pajeeting 'round these parts. Even at $4.40 it's a comfy buy

And yet when there's a 5% dip, you'll see people say how bad a decision their investment was. Gotta have patience. I just bought in, and I'm not selling until $40

Whoa. Holy shit. This is buttery music in my ears user. I am unironically going in with 10 btc right now.

oh ya I am not selling any time soon. I will comfy hold in my cold wallet accumulating my slumber score.

I truely think this coin will be top 10 at least, if not top 5, within the next 6-12 months. It's literally the only america approved ICO coin - and america does not fuck around when it comes to investing and developing apps.

dragonchain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003711791-How-many-icos-and-or-incubator-projects-do-you-plan-to-be-running-at-any-given-time-on-dragonchain-Would-there-potentially-be-multiple-icos-running-at-the-same-time-

Age old question, is it too late?

Not even close, like buying ETH at, like, $10 right now.

>tfw you missed the ico

I just bought in after doing my own research. I'd recommend you do your own but, from where I see it, it isn't even fucking close to being too late.

>what is supply
brainlet retard

holdin 150. will i make it?

I was either going to all in on this or DBC (unironically)

What? While I think he's being a little optimistic, if DRGN reached ETH's current marketcap, it would almost exactly 100x the current price (just like ETH's $1000 is 100x $10). I don't know if it will actually go that far (I think it'll come close) but the comparison is reasonable.

Are they re-branding cos the name and logo don't seem that great

personally, i think it's awesome

The logo is great because it sets it apart from all the "future tech" logos that everyone is using right now. Part of branding is recognition. No one will look at it and not know it's dragonchain

This fucking coin was sitting around .70 for ages, I didnt buy it because of the stupid logo, forgot about it for a week, now it's fucking 4.35. Ended buying SPHTX instead at .27, still JUST.

I knew it was going to be a hit and I fucked up and waited too long cause I'm a lazy retard.

This , from the beginning i thought it was a 10 year olds coin

Didn't realize it is the real deal, now i refuse to buy in this expensive. When i know fags bought in at like 2 cents

Your loss. It's like buying ETH at 10 dollars. This won't have a red day for weeks.

Guess I'll jump on it. gonna have to wait for my fucking bank to open though.

Sum freshly made OC

nigger there are 10 coins that i have heard about being ETH at 10 dollars. They can't all be true

ICX is one, ENG is another, VEN, ADA (God tier)

They can't all be true >

Crypto total market is going to 1.5 trillion and this coin is going to at least half of ETH's current market cap.

Not understanding $20 per DRGN is still a sub 10-billion market cap. 10 billions marketcap on DRGN is STILL 17 times lower than the value of Disney itself.

Muh bad logo meme. Enjoy missing out

platform for side-projects and ICO's. Think NEO.

Look at the roadmap and whitepaper bro, this thing will likely 10x from here in the next few months. 2.5k dragon hodler here, not gonna sell it for a long time.

got this bish at $2.50 cuz I didn't wanna deal with PajeetDelta and then I missed the news that it hit KuCoin. Still bout to 2x

Sum freshly made OC part 2

If you hold DRGN, you earn a slumber score. The higher your slumber score, the bigger your discount on ICO's launched on DRGN.

It's a good way to get future ICO's cheap. They're also a big company, and have to approve ICO's so only legit ones will get launched.

DRGN sleeps, will be $5bn by 2Q

further to add, this will catch on with normies due to the disney association and it looks cute so lots of teens who made snapchat a massive hit will buy into this when more word spreads, just like they did with those cheap coins.

Hope so, holding 25k comfy DRGNs

Funny, I sold all my shit on Bittrex like 4 days ago and sent everything to KuCoin. Put half in Dragon and the other half in DeepBrain.

Both are like 30-40% up

Last one ok I suck at this pls make more memes

Remember in GoT how the dragons were like tiny and just eating small pieces of meat and shit for a long time? Then by like season 6 or whatever they are melting entire armies?

Think about it....

wrong title. Anyway make memes we deserve ir

i had 0,04 eth, threw it into the ico, im now sitting up 0.4 btc... not bad

wtf i love dragons now

Gonna regret not buying in when its up 50% next week
Use my kucoin referal if you arent on it already kucoin.com/#/?
r=E3JgRS

Bro it could do that EASILY. Americans will be able to participate in ICOs. Do you have any idea how much money that is?

Could end up being performer of the year for 2018. An american ico platform where you're rewarded for holding. Throw in the disney connection for easy shilling and it sells itself.

Me too, but Im glad I got in at 12k sats or about $2.05
I think it could go higher than $10 this month especially with all the new registrations on kucoin

Correct title

ICX and DRGN and maybe STRAT

this

Can you post those measurements in the same currency?

DRGN, DBC, STRAT

And ICX too tho
Muh bags
Mainnet release on 24 January

dragon chain is a shitcoin and the only reason why (((disney))) is "supporting" it is because the kikes who run (((disney))) are going to pump and dump just as hard as the developers

facts:
>dragon chain does not bring anything new to the world of cryptos
>its literally the TRON of the US: a huge fucking scam perpetuated by faggots with sweaty palms who bought into this coin and are losing their shit because they already picked out their lambo color scheme

so bring on the "oh but" and "but disney" bs. i'm sick of dragon chain and the faggots that shill it here. You're going to lose your money: GOOD. Next time don't invest in a shitcoin and do your fucking homework for once

pc

>trying to get cheap drgn
FACTS
>The Eth genesis address that bought 1,000,000 usd of dragon hasn't moved any
>The team is receiving their tokens over two years
>a project like this takes years to reach its full potential

its time to start considering suicide. I've never seen a more obvious "i'm scared shitless" tell

also KMD could actually be a good buy right now. All of their projects are about to consolidate into a single product with a new, unified whitepaper.

It's a privacy-focused platform including its own DEX, dICO, and coin tumbler.

Not shilling, just giving you a heads up. Will be a long hold though.
>komodoplatform.com/en

>(((disney)))
>kikes

>strawman attack
literally grasping at straws

>the team is receiving their tokens over two years

lol at you my dear faggot...so naive.

at the speed that the crypto industry/markets are moving, do you honestly believe that those developers will even be there in 2 years?

you're going to get pumped and dumped, enjoy getting financially raped pajeet

scared of what though? The first big part of their product launches in 2 days. Their headquarters is literally down the street from Bittrex.

I'm just havin fun

I'm waiting on my eth to arrive on kucoin to buy a small chunk of these fucking coins

Vitalik or some smart ass on the Ethereum core team bought in...
follow the biggest out transaction, after two transactions it arrives at the dragonchain token sale! 3600 ETH = $3.6mill investment etherscan.io/address/0xba0249e01d945bef93ee5ec61925e03c5ca509fd

stay mad shekelstein, when you hear the boots coming up the steps, i'll be outside next to the paddywaggon with my hot chocolate laughing

its hilarious when low IQ poltards let their delusional beliefs influence their financial decisions. i.e. selling XLM pre-peak because they think it promotes white genocide, avoiding "jew coins", etc. stay poor larpers

>im just having fun

yawn ok

>the cofounder of xbox
>the assistant manager of the FBI
>disney employees with over half a decade of experience
ALL RISKING THEIR CAREERS FOR A PND

You're delusional

hello faggot

delusional beliefs: jews control the finance industry

then equally delusional belief: jews are losing their shit because they know their days are numbered

get fucked i hope you get swatted bernie bernstein

xbox, fbi, disney=ALL FUCKING ESTABLISHMENT FAGS WHO BUILT THEIR CAREERS DOING JACK SHIT

try harder

you won't escape the rape lol

All of your arguments are speculation with no basis or ad hominem attacks.

>DRGN chart

Lmao you got shilled bad only ICX was good out of your list

this thing deserves a market cap in the top 20. At least its a working product with customers

Some investment firms will invest in it if it's a top 20 coin.

Also remember coinbase is offering erc20 investing for institutional investors. That's 10 billion dollars and some of which will go into dragonchain.

>tfw you ignored the shills and only managed to get in at 2.17
WHY DIDNT YALL SHILL HARDER

$1 Billion market cap.

Congrats for all of you who hold. We have a very bright future ahead of us.

These guys are next to Microsoft/Amazon/Disney HQ in Seattle. Have a feeling some big partnerships will be coming our way in 2018.

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

I WAS POSTING THIS WON'T BE $1 AGAIN THREADS

Pic taken from the website dragonchain.com.

guys is it too late to buy in?

Won't this dip soon?

I am holding bnty and xlm and I don't know what to do. I could deposit more money but it won't be available until later on

It's not gonna dip, only slightly retraces as people take profits. It's realizing its true value as it has had no marketing.

we are sooo getting on bittrex

fuck.

what will it go to? do I sell my bnty? I don't think bnty is stopping....I think I need to sell my xlm...

Look into lifeid ico if you want a free tip. Up to you to find out why it's valuable.

There's that's my public service since I got drgn for free and made a shitload.

>get out of XLM for DRGN for comfy steady gains because XLM was going too sideways
>hour later
>XLM moons

sold my xlm off at like 80 cents after it was unable ot re-reach a dollar.
If i had to value this coin, I would say its worth 10 dollars a coin. so you could easily double your money in about 2-3 weeks.

When you need a kucoin account reply with your eth adress and get a few tokens if you use my code

27fws

Fucking pajeets use your brain for once. Buy this fucking coin or stay poor.

Yup.

What I like the most is the team is very professional. They always answer "we are not legally allowed to talk about exchanges" to questions related to binance/bittrex.

But DRGN still managed to reach $1B market cap on KuCoin and EtherDelta. Imagine what would happen once we're listed on binance & bittrex.

Soy incubators and roasties have to invest in disney

Logo and name are perfect
They went balls out and separated from the boring competition

I didnt buy at 0,30 because someone posted a pic of retarded roastie at DRGN promo stall when they were starting out

This coin doubles by EOM DragonChain logo on the lambo?