Why is there a 500 BTC wall between 28K and 30K?

Why is there a 500 BTC wall between 28K and 30K?

For what fucking purpose would you lock something down so hard and for so long.

good question sheesh

I mean holy fuck why?

The whales are clearly trying to accumulate more and suppress the price until some major news hits (rebranding)

the whales know how big this coin is going to be. theyre trying to get as many master nodes as they can for cheap

When is the news supposed to hit? Thinking about selling my ICX for this for the time being

then why dont they sell 100k out of one of those walls and smash the order book..panic weak hands and hoover the coins like usual

they're accumulating by selling? newbie here i never understood this concept

Within the next two weeks.

Read this:

My guess is to keep the price low in order to be able to accumulate and get to Thrudheim Masternodes status.

Bullshit. If it's so undervalued, whales would be buying each other's under priced sell walls. It's free money by your logic

get out you salty waltie cuck

maybe theres only 1 whale

ah i see. thank you user

They are waiting for me to hop in :')

No? With the amount they need to buy, putting those sell walls up and buying the sell orders people put below the walls allows them to save sooooo much money.

All in. Comfy as fuck.
Already up 3x

Lol look at this brainlet. It is whales. Go observe the fucking wallets and movements. Fucking retard.

>Free money
Yes, just in the future. The more they can accumulate now at an undervalued price,the more they stand to make in the future once more announcements/partnerships are made. If one whale just bought another whales bags then the price would go up yes, but not as much as a long term hold.

I must ask, should I fully invest now, or wait until a dip happens?

It's called spoofing user, look it on up on wikipedia and IT IS used to manipulate price. The way it works is that people start selling off before the sell wall because they are impatient driving the price down. When there are enough sell orders before the wall the whales move their walls down even further to drop the price. It is illegal in the stock market for good reason by the way, ask yourself this.
If you wanted to buy such a great amount any you know it would kill off all the hype would you still do it? Or if you want want to sell off why not sell off to the current market price? It makes 0 sense.

put $30K into this at

>tfw went all in a few days ago and I only have 1500 VEN

Watching the order book, this is the conclusion i came to. Someone with hundreds of btc.

That's me. Its to capture flash moons in case they happen while I'm at school

You'll make it user, I started with $7,000 3 months ago and already passed 6 digits.

Hang in there.

Im already 25% in since 2.18 and 3.23 should i dump another 25% of my money into it? Or is it too late at this point?

Not even in the hundreds yet.

Thanks man, I hope so, congratulations on getting those digits

The best theory I can come up with is that it is one whale (or a small consortium of whales) that are trying to obtain 51% of the voting power. It would probably take someone months in order to obtain enough strength nodes/thunder nodes to obtain 51% of the node voting power but it would be beneficial in the long run in order to potentially vote multiple accounts of they own into Authority Node tier or alter THOR production and whatever else Vechain Foundation allows the Nodes to vote for.

I apologize for the poor grammar in that post. I am tired.

All in with 300 VEN

Can't wait for the moon so I can diversify