COSS

>20x up and the exchange barely even works yet

we moonin boys, I shilled this exchange every day during october and november, if you bought in then congras, you’re gonna be rich

I hold some, have they talked about lowering the fee split %? Don't want to get kuckcoined.

fee split goes through a dao, the 50% is fixed and permanent

50%
Forever.
And FIAT will be 3x the fee from exchange trades once that's implemented.

>And FIAT will be 3x the fee from exchange trades once that's implemented.

source?

Post your COSS Power level

1 COSS = Minion
100 COSS = COSSling
500 COSS = Soldier
1000 COSS = COSSack
5000 COSS = COSSMarine

10000 COSS = COSSLORD
20000 COSS = BARON COSS
50000 COSS = ASCENDANT

100000 COSS = COSSGOD

500000 COSS = ELDER COSSGOD

1000000 COSS = COSSPRIME

Marine reporting in

COSS website and/or whitepaper. Trading fees are .2%, fiat will be something like .75% Go find it yourself, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you.

COSS ASCENDANT reporting in!

between Ascendant and God, enough money to be a multimillionaire end of this year at least

Be honest, how long until $2?

Lets get rich together. Help me Push my KuCoin and Ill send you 0.00001 BTC!
24Je2

I wanted to use this exchange, but the Damm shit just refused to load.

COSSGOD HERE

BARON COSS myself

>20x up and the exchange barely even works yet
Not a bubble

We saw $1.35 today. So, end of next week after UI update is likely, end of month almost guaranteed.

I bought in after reading the white-paper. Found out about it, though, through biz. So thanks. When i bought in it was a huge risk, half of my (very small) port-folio.

My initial $1k investment is now over $20,000. Feels totally unreal, and it still has so much room to grow. COSSLORD by those rankings.

jelly of you guys

I think anyone at COSSLORD and higher at this point will be able to get enough dividends of COSS every week to slowly ascend with time to become COSSGODs

Whats between Cossack and cossmarine?

Cossketeer?

I bought the ICO, then filled up on cheap COSS throughout November. It's been a slow burn, and I wasn't always confidant, but I'm feeling vindicated with a $1 coin.

My only regret is that I could have doubled my stack a week ago, but I didn't because I'm a fucking pussy and wanted to keep some diversity. Now at $1, $50k is probably out of my reach.

Keep an eye out for an ICO that you really like and throw a couple hundred at it.

Am i too late for this aaaaaaaaah

Acendant

someday i will rise to godhood to dominate the mortals

still got 100x left in this by the end of 2018

You're never too late to join in the 50% fee split, friendo. The exchange volume isn't even that great, it's the FIAT gateway that's going to really draw volume.