Just looked into this. Best coin of 2018

Just looked into this. Best coin of 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zenprotocol/zen-wallet#zen-protocol-alpha-documentation
alpha.zenprotocol.com/
jewishpress.com/news/israel/israel-vies-to-be-world-leader-in-crypto-technology/2017/12/14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alright well shill me

Cool logo, bought $30K worth of them.

>that logo
I'm in as fuck 100k leggo

Chain link knock off

Yep nice logo. Shill me

Zen Protocol has the following:

- A working product through their Alpha Client (Wallet)

github.com/zenprotocol/zen-wallet#zen-protocol-alpha-documentation

-A good team and website filled with lots of resources

alpha.zenprotocol.com/

-Low supply of tokens (20,000,000 sold during the crowdsale) and a faucet for everyone

-Created a language based on F* called ZF* for their smart contracts

-Solved the Ethereum network congestion by implementing expiring contracts which can be reactivated using tokens.

Where do I buy it nigga, I you’re are going to shill ur bags shill em right I know u holding thousands

NOOOO THIS IS TRUE LINK KILLER

The crowdsale is over, you might wait for a few months until some exchange releases futures or they release the tokens immediately

where buy

>can't buy it
So you made this thread to gloat essentially

I actually missed the crowdsale lol

nice bought 100k

This may be relevant to some.
>Israel Vies To Be World Leader In Crypto Technology
>In recent years, several Blockchain startups have been established in Tel Aviv, with a select few already reaching the global spotlight. One such example is Zen Protocol – a project which aims to simplify the integration of a technology called Smart Contracts into financial deals.
jewishpress.com/news/israel/israel-vies-to-be-world-leader-in-crypto-technology/2017/12/14/
With Jews you win?

Pretty much an XRB ripoff of a logo

Reminds me a bit of Enigma (ENG) too.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful.

If its ran by jews YOU KNOW its gonna be a money machine

Chainlink has Ari Juels (childhood and lifelong friend of Hal Finney, aka Satoshi, as well as coiner of the term proof of work) of Jacobs-Technion Cornell Institute so they've got the Jew base covered.

All I know is that it means there is a big chance to get screwed, plus it could have implications like another Fed or AIPAC.

With Jews you lose. See Bancor