Post your TradeStations

Post your TradeStations

>he fell for the ta meme
i turned 1.4k to 12k in a month and i have literally no idea how cryptos or markets work

used to be gaming rig but no time for that anymore

you just put the money in wait and get more money right? basically me

kek trade stations what a faggot

nice lightbulb, where can I buy that lightbulb?

i have no idea waht im doing and im rich somehow off of trading. never had a "trade station" just used a computer like a normal fucking person.

it was like $5 from ikea. it's LED

that's a really nice room

It's only a matter of time until someone invents an ar/vr trading app so can make trades and look at charts like in Minority Report

how much do you make

>using more than one screen to trade

thats an awesome room, I bet it smells nice with a hint of old wood scent

me too :>

This autist collects creepy ass dolls haha

if you trade real markets and not just bubble crypto, its very useful to have another screen to watch the US dollar, gold, news, ect

If you are not larping i feel really sorry for you dude

why

Damn dude thats creepy as fuck

>multi-monitor meme
You kids are just larping with those charts open. I bet with all those monitors you still lose money.

>t. guy with no collections or style

What crypto does sysadmin invest in?

because you dont fucking need that ammount of screens unless you are a live time NASDAQ trader who manages more than 20millon

For real dude, just two screens is enough

thanks user!

>collecting screens
>collecting dolls

kek

i'm pretty sure he's from /g/ and probably uses the screens to program/watch anime/browse social media and hackernews/youtube/etc and just put the charts for the photo.

Is this really yours? It looks really nice, and a lot cleaner than you'd expect from a fucking weeb.

it's 1pm and so far im up 55k for the day

>All these wannabes

HAHAHA

Just got like one old shitty laptop and a lamp on my desk and already made 6 figures out of my 5k$ initial investment. No intention to buy anything flashy or fancy desu. Why waste money that is x10 in 3 months? Just need more gainz. I can die happily like a poorfag with only a blanket, 10yo laptop in a moldy room if my bank account shows 7-8 figures. I am mentally not prepared to be wealthy anyway.

I have a nico figurine, you dont deserve to post my wife

Disgusting. Japan was a mistake.

I mean today everything was up... I didn't touch anything and I'm up 20%

Probably true.

I could only forgive the multi monitor guy if he tells he uses those screens to watch multiple animes

sysadmin-sama

Fuck yes this is what a real trade station should look like.

One monitor
Nice chair
Nice posters to cheer you up when you fucked up

My plan is to buy a reimu lambo eventually.

Fixed

ok maybe its a few too many screens

im not a smart man.

taxes are going to be a bitch for everyone, ill tell you that much. fuck.

>It looks really nice, and a lot cleaner than you'd expect from a fucking weeb.
I swear to Christ, Jordan Peterson is saving humanity.

My first car was a Nissan 240sx, still have it, but it sits with a blown engine. If I make it, I'll be joining the crypto supercar cruises with a fully built (by me) tuned 240sx.

ausfag ;D

you dont need crypto bucks to build a fully sick 240

Just imagine the face of your siblings children when the "weird uncle" finally dies and leaves an inheritance. People will come to the will reading excepting to receive his cumrag and doll collection, but instead find out he had 9 figure sum of money sitting on the wallet.

Two screens here but I wanna make sure I focus when I trade, so I just use my main monitor for that.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

figure collecting is the stupidest fucking hobby one could ever possibly have

literally like 5-6 grand pissed down the fucking drain for this autistic crap

how's the wife and kids?

Daytrade while wageslave

My merchandise, i knew i was gonna make it

kekd

Holy shit you made this garbage? I was literally going to buy it but went with an antique
40 dollars? really? whatever, Im probably still going to buy it soon

I had figs for a while that I bought when in Japan. Ended up selling them for profit through a convention dealer, even with the dealer taking a cut.

Veeky Forums has always been in my heart. At least with my money pit 240sx it pay dividends in enjoyment and transport.

True, but I also want a house with a garage to park it in.

I like your kind

>that bittrex page with no one signed in
>nocoiner larping

Figures don't loose value, and you can even scalp them for passive income over time.

>ironic weeb

what a faggot

oh shit its sysadmin.

Why would I have a trading station? I trade with my laptop or tablet from my bed, no fucks given.

Y-you calling my m-merchandise a garbare senpai? I

Do you realize how hard it is to find Nico merch? If you make an actual good plush Id pay upwards 200 for it, so get to work

my set up just looks like depression

You salty normie?

Kek return to your trade station faggot

>Kek return to your trade station faggot

Where do you think I am you fucking idiot

>ss

Nice flag user

one nation
one flag
one glorious leader

It's a /g/ meme from the /bst/ threads.

fine, thank you for asking

Because a desktop is like having the internet on cruise control.

Oh yes i forgot you had 20 monitors so you can be everywhere, chatting here, losing money there and watching some hentai tentacles

Good investment faggot

Congrats, hope you're ready to lose it too

I like to trade in public.

Usually I slack off in my room and don't pay attention to my trades.

>TFW I've turned a 5k initial investment to over 200k in the last couple months.
>Used my phone as my single place of trading.

Hey fag. I have the same mouse and flag as you.

the long one is for when the bubble pops ?
kek

Nothing wrong with phone trading m8, can trade any time, anywhere.

>ironic
There's nothing ironic about it, I like what I like

Damn right bitch. I've left humanity behind and embraced digital immersion.

Hi Neal K.

nice generator user

Kek no. Just something else to fondle when looking at charts. It's a very smooth action so it's very satisfying.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users.

sss

Shoo Pajeet

seems dangerous though, I wouldn't want to flaunt my holdings in public

I actually use my Phone a lot to trade and get price alerts.

>user we're going to have to ask you to stop hacking on this property you're scaring people

Where abouts are you in that picture?

Do you trade in coffee shops, etc? Has any interesting conversation come of it, or whores come up to you?

> I am anomanoose. A deep web hacker.

older one, pretty normal desu

With VR being what it is I'm seriously considering getting a donut desk and chair that holds a keyboard is this retarded?

> I've left humanity behind and embraced digital immersion

S-save me a p-place senpai

I realise the resolution is nowhere near what you would need for programming or gaming. But you could have an array of graphs all around you ready to go at the turn of a head.