I made $650 passive income this week from KuCoin Refs

And it'll likely double next week. Thanks biz

How many refs do you have user? I set up a couple google ads and hit 250+ followers and 20+ secondary followers and made a little under $100 this week. Still don't have any Tertiary (not sure if this is the proper word) followers but I'm sure I'll get some soon once my secondary follower count goes up.

Well done on spamming the board fucking pajeet

Nvm you posted the numbers right after I hit submit. Looking good, your amount of indirect invites and secondary indirect invites is insane, how can I get those quicker?

see second post.

That's interesting. How effective do you think the ads are for targeting people who actually intend to trade?

well basically I was the first person who awared Veeky Forums about this referral program. So I have a lot of active shills working under me. Unfortunately I didn't get you though haha

Itll come crashing down on them soon. as soon as the referrals dry up kucoin will run with their cash

I was wondering the same thing, I only made a cent or something like that the first week but the second week things absolutely blew up.

I think the ads are alright considering how I have them set up, I've only been spending $10 a day so far and if things keep going the way they have been I'll be making much more than I spend per day.

Good job on all of your refs! And damn, the person who invited me must be pretty happy, I never thought of that!

You know absolutely nothing.

I just wish the rewards would extract faster. I've spent the last 12 hours extracting and still have more. Good luck

Yeah I still have five pending extractions, they'll slowly filter in, good to see that I'm not the only one who realizes how slow they can be.

Kucoin isn't going to run, they're high time preference Asians and will be getting a lot of volume from newfags who can't make an account on bittrex or binance currently. More profitable to be legitimate, particularly as their kucoin will keep going up in value if they are and that will get them a lot of money.

Y'all should use my reference. Only have 1 so far
1h2sc

pls help a poorfag with no referrals

1fww8

What the shit, you could literally retire off that. From nothing but spamming biz with your red code? The FUCK????

did you make the fucking ghostbin? haha
well i signed up under that guy, it kinda blew up afterward

This is really smart, thanks for the idea.

How many KCS do you have? Also have a referral anons:

25Kuu

Absolutely, hope it works as well for you as it has for me user!

crazy, right? I didn't even spam it. You guys do it for me.

Do the people that use the code actually benefit at all though? How do you convince them to use it in the ad? Just “save on fees” or something?

how are you getting them redirected to the refer link?

any tips for getting referrals?

zero here, no one ever uses my code

1H744

Oh, nvmd I’m an idiot.

So the whole KuCoin giving away 90% of the fees meme, can that really last? Are they doing that forever? Seems crazy they’d give away 90% of their profits, I mean it makes sense now when they’re trying to expand but..

you are why I refuse to ever use this exchange. hope it dies.

The 90% will go down. Right now KCS holders will get 50% of all fees but they will lower it according to the trading volume and it will be at 15% some day.

So the still make enough money and someone could just use my ref link 1HgQ7 so I can still get that sweet 20%.

Just get your KuCoin ref link from your user profile and when you create a google add set your Landing Page to the ref. link and set the actual text of the link to look like it's directing them to the actual site.

It just uses the code automatically when they sign up since they are browsing the website through my ref link, assuming they're new they won't even notice.

im guessing theyre (the team) probably one of the big whales over there anyway, so they're probably making money just playing the house

Bruh it’s just an extremely effective method of expanding their user base, Imagine how much traffic they picked up from this policy.

This is why I always remove the referral link before signing up for something. Why would I want a pajeet getting money because of me?

It halves every year you nig

Big ups, anons. Use my ref code and post yours
1K4hv

adsense is making me add a site upon signing up

wont take my ref link

To that single lurking normie out there - I am the purest referral virgin pls use me

27Kx6
27Kx6
27Kx6
27Kx6

please anons use my ref code

1asRa

Cool beans OP, but have you heard of the hot new thing to pair up with your Kucoin fees?

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful.

This sucks, my referrals are 800 | 103 | 5 and ive only earned $1.

I would really appreciate your help my friends.

1yx7e
1yx7e

i got 1 referall and already have 5 dbc lol

Same. Joined KuCoin today without using any referral. God bless you

don't use me

1vhta

17uQ4

0 referrals, plz help

1sda5

im broke as shit senpai help us all make it

286sN

If I get 1 referral I'll be a happy girl.

Wtf man I have 3 referrals and got 42 DBC this week

Just a quick guide on how to make a decent profit getting people to sign up with your ref-link.

You can either choose paying for advertisement or doing it the free way. Obviously the returns are better if you pay for advertising.

The free method involves joining normie Facebook groups and start doing low key shilling with your ref-code. Other social networks work as well, be creative.

The second method, which I prefer, involves paying for advertisements. Basically you make an ad on Google with your ref-code and tell people about how great KuCoin is. You can also use Facebook.
I have had really good results with this and I am currently at 130 direct referrals, 210 level 1 and 178 level 2.

Just a quick guide if you are looking for some easy money. The latest payout/extraction I was able to claim $400 which is more than I paid for advertising.

Naturally, if you are not signed up on KuCoim yet, please use my code as an appreciation of this thread.

Cheers!

k e k

help me out boiz
28Jf5

let me join the begging:

24eR8

Maybe everyone who joined me is poor.

Equivalent to available assets
0.00006487 BTC
≈ 1.10 USD

HURRY USE MY REF FOR EZ GAINS

24Nwa

1b8Pv

Do you get dividends for all future trades of referrals, or just for a certain period of time after they sign up?

Ref code: 1JKus

1v3ts

Guys I'm so sick of being poor. My life sucks so hard

its me, ya boi ku

1d2c2

All whales use my code and make me rich.

1b7bN

1dN25

I'm shilling here all day so sign up with my code for sweet second hand referrals

Thx bros, we're all gonna make it ;_;

1argN

really need some cash, help me plz senpai: E4xZVa

> I set up a couple google ads
I tried and it says it's not a valid link because of
the '#/' part
How did you fix it ?

help out a poor fag pls. Literally unemployed for 5 months

1bgxy

>shilling your referral code on Veeky Forums like it isn't a complete waste of time because everyone has a Kucoin account already

This is why the poor stay poor.

have fun being poor when it crashes

For that part just put the actual KuCoin website and then just adjust the landing page manually.

help a poorfag out i have no referrals yet

11KPu

used, somebody use mine too: 1vgax

you sound like such a bitter cunt

just helped you out bro. Good luck!

28RK6

1ha6v

i have 0 referrals plz help

Join KuCoin if you guys can't get into other exchanges!

My referral code:

1c48Q

He sounds like a nocoiner, or in this case a person with no referrals.

I see someone like OP and think, wow he deserves to be making money because he thought outside the box and didn't just spam his referral code on Veeky Forums like a brainlet.

216Hd help me man cmon

still invalid url

Thats literally all these fucking scam threads are. "pls use my referral im a poor pajeet shitting up the board". tired of you fucks

E36fsU
use my code please help a poor man out

28Rd3

Lets go boys

1bQQN

Let me get 1 referral and I'll suck your dick

Use my referral code for KuCoin and I'll provide new raw material for Veeky Forums-memes until I'll get banned or deleted, whichever comes first. Thank you in advance: 288xu

28Hc3

288xu

That's two-eight-eight-X-U.

use mine boys
1fhyK

2245g

help a brother out. Will suck your dick two times for every referral i get.

I just setup some Google Ads, I hope this works. How long does it take to start getting impressions? I added a ton of keywords and such

x
u

22vy8

please and thank you

tell me right now why I should use KuCoin over Bittrex & Binance and I will consider using your stupid referral link if your argument sways me enough to sign up

25wN6

:)

1bQ66

The next exchange is upcoin. You can earn $500 if you join now, first 100k users
use my link so we both get a bonus
upcoin.com/?ID=c0d6c070

see this

27y38

1v3ts

Make me rich user

It adds more new coins faster and you can buy them for cheaper until they'll end up on Binance.
288xu

basically I am not interested in the ability to spam referral links at people so that is not a selling point. it just leads to more and more shit like this (see )

1Rf5a

Fuck you

A lot of promising coins have been listed on KuCoin and are gaining traction while other exchanges are either asleep or locked to new signups.

Well, for starters, you can actually sign up on Kucoin whereas Bittrex & Binance have closed their registrations. Secondly, Kucoin is the only exchange to have KCS. A coin that grants you passive income just for holding it. Thirdly, I'm on it which makes it a great exchange.

Because Binance stopped registration.
Also KuCoin has such a nice UI and is easy to use. They have low trading fees and are growing like hell.

They add a few more coins every week and most of them trippled because KuCoin listed them first.

Just give it a try with my code 1HgQ7