EthBabes

ethbabes.com/

Virtual crypto waifus... uses the same smart contract as the NSFW version. Starting to get a lot of traction.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-pussies.com/
ethbabes.com/view.php?girlId=22
ethbabes.com/view.php?girlId=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain this autism to me please.
Are you telling me that the price in the bottom right is how much you have to spend to own these? Im so fucking lost

Wheres the NSFW version

They are selling gen 0's at ~0.3 ETH. Some of the first ones are selling for a ton (girl #1 sold for >$7500).

This is so fucking stupid.

crypto-pussies.com/

Exactly what I've been waiting for. I will be keeping my eye on this project.

That is correct. No one will actually buy any of these because they are priced too high. There are other ones that are much cheaper.

How can we make money off it??? I don't give a flying shit about owning one of these whores and just fucking LOL at anyone who buys one

ALL THESE ETH COLLECTOR GAMES ARE RETARDED

STOP RUINING THE ETHEREUM NETWORK IDIOTS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You make money by buying, breeding, and selling offspring.

>no asian girls

le trash

Im looking through the contract and actually it looks like there have been a handful of sales for ~1 eth. Will this get big like cryptokitties? What's the devs roadmap?

This one looks pretty asian to me.

ethbabes.com/view.php?girlId=22

Devs are very active on discord - this can definitely be as big as CK.

>ETH
>future
>muh smart contracts

killed by ponzi games cant wait to see this shit getting worthless vitalik deserves it

One of them actually sold for 8 eth

girl #1 sold for 8 ETH

Does someone have link to discord?

I want a thicc hairy whale.

Now tell me why I shouldn't go fuck a real whore with that money

>no lolis

fuck that, im not using my ethers to buy a used up roastie whore

It's a trading game...

Because it only takes one outraged feminist writing an article about how this game is sexist, racist etc. for this thing to blow up and for you to make a shitton of money.

Haha actually that could be true

How the heck does this even work, I buy two dnas and sell the girl from it?

Will I be able to sell the first girls for 100eth+ like in cryptokitties? If so girl 3 is looking pretty cheap

You buy one girl (or two) and you can breed them together. If you only have one then you have to breed with someone elses in a DNA auction. Once you do that a new girl will spawn for you to keep.

Fucking hell, shit like this will burst the crypto bubble.

Im not gonna lie anons, this game has only one way ............ hard

You can buy a girl and combine her with a dna auction to make a second girl. Or you can put her on auction to combine with others. Or you can buy two and combine them and get more girls. There are many combinations.

Discord link can be found in the cryptopussies subreddit

My fav: ethbabes.com/view.php?girlId=24