Discussion

Which "popular"/valued coin would you avoid by all means and WHY?

>Tron
>nothing behind it but hype
>making the chinese rich off their scams

>Ripple
>Banks use there tech but not their crypto
>It's valuation makes no sense whatsoever

Ripple, fuck centralized garbage, defeats the entire point of cryptocurrency. That being said I'm sure it will go up but I'm not fucking buying a damn penny

Bcash. Scammy scam scam coin for scammers.

Yea as a beginner I'm holding away from these dangerous coins

Verge tron ripple.
Once you see a shitcoin being discussed by brainlet normies fanclubs on twitter, you know it's time to sell.

BZC

So many coins to avoid. Ripple, Bcash, Cardano, NEM, TRON, bitcoin gold, bitconnect, verge

Literally 3 coins with no uses. Banks need ripple tech but not the coin.

What wrong with the world? Bitcoin is also a part of these garbage coins with no uses.

XLM
>SJW fag coin

XRP
>literal devil coin
>jewish
>not a fixed supply

Tron, Dentacoin
>going to the gutter when people wake up

what about NEO and REQ?

BTC

Slow dinosaur tech that is completely controlled by chinks and gooks

Ripple -> If I were designing a coin to bring down crypto from the inside, this is exactly how I'd do it.

BCash -> Take your centralized shitcoin and GTFO.

Cardano -> WTF even is this thing.

IOTA -> Rapefugee apologist as a lead dev. Sorry, I'll take my business to Raiblocks.

Bitconnect -> The most successful ponzi this side of Kucoin.

BTG -> The less said about this fork the better.

Special mention: Tether -> Fiat on the blockchain. Backed by nothing, this is the #2 option for bringing down crypto from the inside.

>Slow dinosaur tech that is completely controlled by chinks and gooks
you forgot to mention (((AXA))) a (((Bilderberg))) Banking institution, not to mention the centralization lightning will bring

Tether scares me the most, billions of dollars created in thin air. The legal docs even claim that they have no inherent value. If there's anything thats going to pop the crypto bubble, it'll be a major scandal involving tether.

>XLM
>SJW fag coin

What in the fuck, fuck SJW this aint no SJW coin u piece of shit. Go kill yourself for using that term

why would you avoid either of these brainlet

how new are you friend. xlm is anti white males

sell your xlm. Sell your eth because vitalik is anti-trump.
So many coins for you to avoid.

RIP in pieces great general

pretty much this. bcash as well

>90% of erc20 Tokens ie Ethereum Shitcoins

As cool as the idea of DAPPS are, most of them don't require tokens to be implemented, and are blatant get rich quick scams for the creators. Some common features of said scams?
>non technical white paper
>talk of huge partnerships
>solution can be solved without crypto
>talk of "great team"

The only widespread application of ethereum so far has been with Cryptokitties.

BCH - Disliked by too many people. Won't replace bitcoin, won't see mass adoption.
TRX & ADA - Whitepaper only hypecoins
XRP - Centralized, corporate controlled
LTC - Very little behind it. Only relevant because Charlie Lee got it listed on coinbase through his connections.

BTC

They aren't going to solve the scalability problem. There are coins with better tech anyway.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. XRP could have a massive moon at the end of January if the JBC commits at the end of the pilot.