Anyone use KuCoin?

KuCoin is one of the 2 things that was recommended to me to grab some Oyster Pearl, but it looks kinda sketchy.

How hard is it to move funds to and from KuCoin? Should I use Cryptopia instead? Something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes use my referral for great gains
1uhdb

KuCoin is a fairly legit exchange, it's up and coming right now ever since Binance stopped letting new users in.

It's especially good for getting new hot AltCoins that aren't listed on other exchanges yet.

Cryptopia is crap, instant heart-attack sending/withdrawing funds from there.

If you decide to register f or KuCoin, feel free to use my referral code: 28MRa

Thanks for the info. It's so hard to get objective opinions around here cause everyone has their own hustle and wants more people involved/won't admit when they've cocked up.

If I may an account now, what are my odds of being able to buy some shit within an hour?

I'm holding 1000 KCS at the moment, bought in at $5, they are mooning nicely and the dividends are paying out at a nice bonus

>Fast growth
With Binance currently not accepting registrations, all newcomers will be funneled into Kucoin

>Dividends
Holders of KCS get paid 50% all fee income

>Trade ANY pairing
They will soon introduce a platform where people can trade ANY PAIR. No more bullshit.

>Referral bonus
Kucoin is still new, get a bigger piece of the pie by getting in early. Register now and spread your referral link while there's still potential new members out there!

Heres my referral: 1eedM

You help me, I help you

It’s legit. Trust me and use my code

1ffcd

Is there any way to delete your own account?

not sketchy and easy to send funds

ref code: 1u2N3

This shit is gonna be YUGE, trust me. Quick sign up!

28Ra5

My referral is magical, instandly turn poorfag into moonwalkers
1gywb

Assuming you have access to a fiat gateway (Coinbase/Gemini/Bitstamp/LocalBitcoins) it shouldn't be any hassle to setup the account and start buying/selling. The exchange has been around for a decent while and hasn't had too many problems.

New exchange opening last this month. If you use the sign up link below the first 100k people (currently 89k so be quick) get $500 credited to their account which can only be used to reduce trading fees. There is a quick survey you need to complete that basically asks what features you want for the exchange it takes less than 1minute, at the end it says you need to then like them on social media but you don't actually need to just click the button that says activate or something similar.

Worth the 1 or 2mins it takes just in case the exchange ends up being worthwhile.

upcoin.com/?ID=bee4fe1a

Ok so, I currently only have shit in Coinbase.

Is it true that GDAX doesn't have fees?

Can I buy some BTC on GDAX now and transfer to kucoin?

One of the fastest growing exchanges listing lots of potential moons. Holding the coin gives you passive access to future mooncoins, some of which will go 100x.

It's the most comfortable hold of 2018 by a large margin.

Help my moon mission, 1v3ts

GDI

okay, so, it seems to use GDAX I need to send funds of USD into GDAX, use that USD to buy BTC

then send that BTC to kucoin.

Would it just be easier to buy some BTC on coinbase, suck up the fee, and send it to kucoin?

It seemds GDAX will only accept bank transfer, not credit card

Transferring BTC from GDAX doesn't have fees, but be warned: right now there's a backlog and it took me over 24 hours to transfer, lost out on gains in that time.

25wN6

Should note that this applies to coinbase as well right now, delays of up to 72 hours for BTC transfers. Look into transferring ETH/LTC instead depending on your use case.

1cwse
My referral will net the most dividends since I started shilling reddit and FB early.

Join me and 350+ people for easy gainz

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

Right, but I can't buy coins on GDAX because I have no USD there and it doesn't seem to let me use my CC unless I'm missing something.

I heard Ethereum is rising! Better than bitcoin!

fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/

Reply with your eth adress and recieve a few erc20 tokens if you use mine
post proof
27fws