Alright you faggots, I've been lurking here for a few days but have been trading for some time

Alright you faggots, I've been lurking here for a few days but have been trading for some time.
I thought you guys were memeing about bazingacoin, rather than serious, so fuck it I bought around 30k.
This shit is gaining popularity fast as fuck. When it hits exchanges I'm gonna 10x. Finally
something good has come of biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

bazingacoin.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People missing out on this ICO will regret it, they're running out of coins
bazingacoin.com get in early get out rich

Veeky Forums misses everything anyways, so I wont be suprised on all the pink wojaks after a few weeks

ITS SO FUCKING EASY TO GET WHAT IS EVERYONE EVEN WAITING FOR?

At least be a little subtle u fucking pajeets

The fuc out with your meme useless coin

>useless

debunked

>memecoin

Maybe

Mate I can tell you're frustrated so lemme give you some advice

Buy alcohol, pour it over yourself, light a cigarette AND LIVESTREAM IT FAGGOT

NO ONE WILL EVER BUY THIS SHITTY SPAM COIN

FUCK OFF

DENT TO THE MOON TOMORROW 4PM ET

GET FUCKED YOU ENVIOUS FAGGOT AND STAY POOR

BAZINGACOIN PISSING ALL OVER YOUR FRUSTRATED FACE

kek, stay poor

Bazingacoin is the lowest Veeky Forums has ever sank. The fact that faggots actually buy this useless shit is absolutely hilarious.

Not one human being is buying this virtual garbage, just a dedicated pajeet shill team

can this stupid pump'n'dump group just stop
lol to the people acually buying

The crowdsale is almost over you fuckin haters, just jump on the train already isntead of complaining every-fucking-time

AHAHAHA U GONNA CRY SO HARD WHEN BAZINGACOIN MOONS THAT I WILL TAKE JOY WATCHING UR FRUSTRATED FAGGOT POSTS

by the way....

GET FUCKED!!!

Give me a step by step on how to do this

Nobody is actually buying it. It's that stupid of a concept. bazingacoin.com

It's 100% scam and the faggot "dev" is insanely desperate. I can't believe mods havent banned his dumb faggot ass already

they have a 3 step guide on bazingacoin.com
you get it with ETH via metamask

>call every memecoin a scam
>buys link and confido
>meanwhile memecoins are still 90% of all crypto

Veeky Forums

Let me say this a different way since you're a newfag piece of shit.
There is zero info on the team. Zero. Because it doesn't exist. And the idea behind the "coin" is stupid. Therefore it's a scam. The "dev" personally spams these moronic threads every fucking day.

they have a platform you dipshit
stop FUDing good threads with your shitty fearmongering, you have to SIGN A CONTRACT AND FOLLOW ORACLES STANDARD if you release ERC20 tokens so there's no way you get scammed. if the project fails YOU GET A REFUND

so stay poor and kys

Let me guess, you bought LINK?

I hope you die in a car crash bazingacoin fag
Take that shit to Reddit

You don't have shit. None of your threads are "good". You spam the whole fucking board with your scam shit, 24/7, pissing everyone off. You want to piss people off on Veeky Forums? Is that a good plan?

Buy rope ASAP you desperate poorfag scammer

This x100

Oh, I see, you're one of the scammers. This is why you're defending a literal scam.
I never bought Link or Confido (what the fuck does that have to do with anything you shitstain poorfag) but at least Link is going up unlike your money and life.

You listen here little kids, this crypto market's for grown-ups so the sooner you FUCK OFF the better for the rest of us

LEARN TO INVEST IN COINS THAT HAVE A PLATFORM SUPPORTING IT LIKE BAZINGACOIN

ALSO TAKE SOME BLEACH AND DRINK IT YOU RETARDED BRAINDEAD SMALL-DICK FAGGOTS

Crypto is fucking retarded, just like you are. LINK is literally the standard of a scam and you're here defending it.

I can imagine your as poor as a pajeet yourself.

PRAJEETCOIN

s c a m
he's been spamming the board for days

I've been posting here for a while and this really is the most pathetic thing I've seen here so far, even after all the begging and referall thread and Pajeet shittery and scams, you truly know how to hit rock bottom

The worst thing is that nobody is buying your fucking shitcoin, yet you are here shilling it every day, even a stinky shit Pajeet knows to change his schemes if his scam doesn't work, but your debilitating autism makes you blind to the fact it isn't working

POOCOIN

YOUR COALBURNING CRACKWHORE OF A MOTHER SCAMMED US ALL WHEN SHE SQUIRTED UR BRAINDEAD SMALL-DIG FAGGOT ASS OUT OF HER PUSSY

STAY POOR OR GET RICH THIS MARKET KEEPS GROWING AND SO WILL BAZINGACOIN

There's no point for you to talk, we know you're one of the Bashitsca scammers, even if you weren't, your reasoning is 70IQ tier. I can see your other posts ITT you know? You started defending early. I can't imagine how shitty your situation is if you're part of a scam like this lol

I truly am at a loss for words when I see this tier of 9gag shitty

How the fuck haven't you blown your own brains out yet?

Mods please ban this guy. The spamming has gone way overboard. It's clogging up this board.

Utter dog shit

Put the poo in the loo op. And this shitcoin.

Gee man I wonder how you managed to get on Veeky Forums with that low IQ you got there
Figured you wouldn't even go past high school LOL

Visionary people will recognize a normie-magnet when you see it, but I guess you're the faggot brainlet people mock for being stupid so...STAY POOR AND GET FUCKED

Actually, I was talking shit about it too. But after i got on the rocket, I'm glad the shilling is this much.

THIS IS NOT EVEN AN ACTUAL COIN just a scam

IT WILL NEVER BE IN ANY EXCHANGE

THIS IS NOT REAL COIN

don't fall for the scam

>has an actual platform behind it unlike 90% of coins
>calls it a scam
Get the FUCK out FAGGOT FUD'er

Keep saying that faggot, I remember this same shit with FUCK token.

The thing with even better with this is, since the platform is available for anyone, after the crowdsale is over. The only way to get BZC will be from ICO buyers.

So get rekt when I drop this shit on normies.

Be careful, don't upset Joost van Doorn

Truth

fucking scammers you need to be reported to police but your shitty third world country has no working legal system

GUYS THESE PEOPLE ARE PAID SHILLS HIRED BY ACTUAL SCAMMER

NEVER BUY IT. IT IS NOT REAL COIN. IT IS LITERAL AND OBVIOUS SCAM 100%

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUD'ER YOU AHVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW ERC20 TOKEN WORKS

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CONTRACT AND HAVE TO FOLLOW ORACLES STANDARD

YOU DON'T KNOW A SCAM EVEN IF IT HITS U IN THE HEAD SO STAY POOR AND GET FUCKED YOU RETARD KID

Scam

your mum

>muh scam
5 weeks later
>pink wojak *Goddamn, why didn't I listen, I miss every goddamn ICO and moon... Hodl me biz

Scam confirmed

this guy has scammed many beginner people with different made up non-exist coins in the past

there is no coin bazinga coin doesn't exist you will buy nothing but numbers on a spam site with your real money

this is not any other shitcoin as we refer. this coin doesn't exist

>memecoins

Why invest in Bazinga when you can invest in the PEPE coin!

bazinga is not even a memecoin

there is no such a thing as bazingacoin. even its existence is scam. there is just a spammy website

seriously how stupid can you be?
It's an erc20 token that has to follow oracle standards so the only reason you are spamming SCAM SCAM SCAM IS SO YOU CAN ACCUMULATE AND THEN DUMP ON NORMIES

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD'ERS, BUY EARLY SELL HIGH

Look at their fucking forums lmao
The only fags that post in it are probably OP and his friends

Lets find out who these faggots are so I can send somebody 1 ETH to beat them to shit for messing up my board with Reddit shit

If the scammer behind bazinga lives in any western country by any chance and anyone knows his id JUST REPORT HIM TO POLICE

I'd contribute to that, these faggots need to get their shit pushed in

I guess that shut them up

>

Alright you braphogs, I've been brapping here for a few days but have been sharting for some time.
I thought you guys were memeing about brappythots, rather than serious, so fuck it I sniffed around 30k braps.
This shit is gaining popularity fast as fuck. When it hits my face I'm gonna cum 10x. Finally something good has come of biz.