Why Verge is going to EXPLODE Monday

FUD attacks now proven just that, FUD:
a clear overview of that here:
cryptoclarified.com/2018/01/01/635/

Another great run down on Verge posted today, a must read:
medium.com/@ekryski/verge-xvg-isnt-a-scam-it-s-misunderstood-ab46fb88e55

The github has been going ballistic since Jan1 getting the final build of Wraith ready:
as seen here over 12,000 additions recently:
pbs.twimg.com/media/DS4eQszW0AE-yNg.jpg

The devs have been working 24/7 around the clock in shifts. The dev team is expanding rapidly as well as marketing.

The price action has found strong support for days now.. everyone is essentially waiting for Wraith release.

OFFICIAL TWEET TODAY:

"stay tuned for news monday!"

What is going to happen monday?

Basically confirmed:
1. Wraith official full release and announcement
2. Forbes write up to follow announcement

Estimated price surge to 60-70cents, or we could see a fomo explosion here and go beyond.

rumors:
-The new website and mobile site launched as well
-New exchange listing at Bithumb is also announced (they are already testing xvg implementation)

My take on this:

Verge wants to re-ignite BIG. Monday will obviously be the day, based on the tweet. Expect multi-pronged explosive effort dealing with Code base, website, exchanges and marketing push. Verge will be #1 privacy coin in a matter of days imo. Do with this information as you wish.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/money/@haejin/verge-explosion-alert-verge-is-about-to-geyser-out-of-the-triangle
steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy bbqcoin. One of the oldest alt coins. Will overtake verge eventually

Kek retards are gonna get burned by verge again and again AND AGAIN

XVG will be the new global reserve currency

>1. Wraith official full release and announcement
How many times has this happened already?

Fuck off retard I'm not buying your bags

Love this shit

WAR XVG !!!

hahahaha nice one

Ready for a fourth deadline to be missed and a new lower floor to be set faggot?

>get released
>doesnt work
>somebody makes a website showing verge wallet user's IP
really makes youthink

steemit.com/money/@haejin/verge-explosion-alert-verge-is-about-to-geyser-out-of-the-triangle

Haejin predicts a breakout on Monday...wonder if this announcement is planned to coincide with the charts

Hahahahahahababhahahaha.

God I hope you fucking bag holders make it so you don't have to dick or lead.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

don't post this shit here. Veeky Forums doesn't deserve him. please delete.

you either lost a bunch of money recently or have zero in the market and are very bitter...sorry bro

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting XVG

youre probably right...bunch of scumbag lowlifes on this board

you do know there is a pump and dump group for literally every coin right/?

Except for the fact is was released, and ip leak was a falsehood, random ip. But you are too retarded to test yourself. They even retracted the statement. But keep parroting and enjoy your 2xs.

love that its quiet right now....cant wait for it to moon in the next few days and have everyone come back out of the woodworks again

The are mostly monero fan boys and are incapable of reading into anything more than what biz parrots. We have already seen a rise as most other low priced coins dropped the last couple of days. They said the same thing about verge for months, yet I've made more from verge than any coin the past 3 months.

I have my "APOLOGIZE NOW" thread ready, gonna be so pissed if someone beats me to it.

I thought Verge was already outed as a shitcoin. Enjoy your bags

One more bump from me for the basement dwellers to make some money this week...get in on xvg now. Your pennies wont make it jump or dump one way or another so this is not some shill on my part to increase the price...would like us all to make some coin

I'm so happy LOL. Just 24 more hours to sell the news.

Obvoiusly shit is going to hit the fan on Monday morning when the devs release something dumb like: "OH GUESS WHAT WE ADDED ONE MORE LINE OF CODE TO OUR PRE WRAITH RELEASE"

but all the verge fanbois will buy it up sunday night -- and that's why u sell at that time. Probably for 1400 sats or something

cool dont buy then

weirdo

Lol. u kno it's tru, but u wanna believe in some dumb money project :P.

I bet u bought at the top, hoping to unleash ur bags on Monday.

Sorry sonny boi, it ain't happenin. It's Sunday night or GG.

I bought at .01...I bet you dont have any xvg whatsoever...otherwise why would anyone with a big stack of xvg come on Veeky Forums to bash everyone who is buying just so he can gloat that he will be "selling the news" tomorrow...go back to bed...you will wake your mom

stocked up big at 25 sats, yes you fud monkeys, my bags are sooooo heavy, my back is breaking from these huge losses. please wish me luck with these bags and this shitcoin that has made me more that 98% of users in here combined. pray for me.