Why is nobody talking about this?

Im 70% in ICX but I don't hear much about it on /biz. Do people just not know what's happening or?

Holding 3200, can't wait to see what happens over the coming weeks and months. Gonna be a good year!

There's literally a post every hour

are you fuckin retarded? icon is talked about all the time.

It was shilled like crazy about a week ago. People are just waiting now.

Two steps, user:
>ait until the KRW trading pair goes live.
>retire

Well I'm certainly not seeing them

So 1.5x end of the month?

we broke $8 bois, hodl on tight

The floor is just slowly moving up and up like 30-50 cents per day and we are due for explosive growth any day/week now.

I literally love this coin. I went all-in at $2.40 on december 19ish and I am so excited about the next 1-2 months.

I think this coin has more potential for multiplicative growth after that as well but one thing at a time. Big shit eating grin over here boys.

Don't feel bad about missing pump and dumps like TRON. I truly feel this only gets better for us.

because it doesn't move

Just the slightest amount of patience is all you need.

cuz it is Blueballs : the coin

other coins go 2x-5x-10x
this one barely moves 50 cent and then dumps again
noone wants the coin somehow. only korean exchange can save it now

Same I went almost all in then as well. Only holding link besides this. When you look at ADA being so high you realize anything is possible. This has so much room for growth x10 from here is very possible. I don't even feel bad about missing tron either

You are actually in one right now

Ye, the floor ist moving up and up and is close to cuddling the .00785 eth wall. Once that happens it's moon time.

I'm all in on this shit and everything else is mooning what do phaggots

The thing you have to realize is twofold. Not only is this a top 10 or EVEN top 5 coin going further into 2018, but if we are only at the beginning of the bubble, then tons of more money is going to be pumped into the cryptospace this year.

The implications and marketcap of a top 10 coin in Q3 Q4 2018 I feel will be much higher (even double) than what they are currently.

I have an MA in philosophy, and this entire project was based on my the work I studied for my thesis (Deleuze and Guattari's Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia). This philosophy is the backbone of the Accelerationist philosophical project, which since the 1990s has created some of the brightest minds in visiual art, music, literature, and cultural prophecy in existence. It is largely an unknown branch of philosophy, only now gaining serious recognition in some middle eastern and European universities. Do not miss this. Neitzsche, Doestoevsky, Jung and Husserl all predicted world war two. Christopher Lasch, Aldous Huxley, Donald Winnicott, and Marshall McLuhan all predicted with shocking accuracy the nature of 21st century life.

People don't read. Prophecy is a real, after-the-fact (unfortunately) measurable gift, and it is now relegated to the domain of social theory and philosophy. I'm all in on ICX; this is Deleuze and Guattari's rhizomatic domination of economies.

I simply do not have the time to continue to assure you of how huge the hyperloop is going to be. This is it. Accelerationist philosophical works (including some works of Michel Foucault) are being read by enclaves in silicon valley RIGHT NOW. This is what the backbone of hyper-future tech has always been.

Ok ill shut up now

Hold ffs

man you reek of reddit

Sounds good to me senpai

Agreed, I have such a great feeling about this coin. So far if any friends have asked me about crypto I wouldn't just blindly recommend a coin, but with icon I most certainly have. There is just too much going for this coin. $100 per coin by eoy seems like a fair guess

is.. is it happening?

Bare minimum is 1.5x

t. brainlet

I recommended it to 3 people and they bought. One bought 35, one bought 50 and one ended up with 116.

Been swing trading icx for a while and holy shit is this bullish.Sky is the limit once that wall is down.

Any rough idea when that will happen?

There's a big sell wall at 7848.

I went all in at 2$ holding 582. it's a shame that I didn't have bank on me. I hope to hit 10k usd soon.

23 years old and that's all I have. Hope I'll make it while it lasts.

this

I see everything else doubling and this one goes up 15%, only to go down 15% the next day

>but muh jan 24 launch

fuck off, everyone else will have doubled their money by then the way this market is going