AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOMMY MAKE IT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Confirmed time to buy, thanks anons.

confirmed time to SELL, SELL NOW

Confirmed OP is a faggot

Fat finger at 4000 sats?

Whats going on with Stellar?

I hate this fucking coin so much.

Kinda glad I stayed out. I really considered it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

SHIT IT REALLY IS OVER

>XLM
>Crashing like there is no tomorrow

I TOLD YOU

inside i knew i should have sold when it hit 6k sats, but i didnt. now we are trapped in this side moving , never-mooning-again , rocket sputtering piece of dog shit

I'm a little bummed stellar COMPETES with etherium, I like both

>tfw link does better

j-j-just wait for fairx!

i bought at 30 cents but this still hurts

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting XLM

IT'S DONE

Nothing.

That ding dong is part of the PnD shits looking for 10x coins to hold for a max of 2 days.

it all makes sense now. it was an honor, gents

Stellar is crashing to all time low. Can it ever recover from such fuckery?

ignore this post, it's a pump and dump group.

THE ROCKET IS CRASHING. MAY DAY! MAYDAY! SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By crashing you mean up on the fucking 3% on the 24.

Not fuck ingredients selling

Bought in just before the dip and have been stuck with this coin for a few days. Get me off this train. I want to day trade because I don't have enough funds at the moment.

I have a small stack, had it mostly in XLM at 50 cents and was ecstatic when it reached a dollar, and ever since I've been holding onto it hoping to get back to that point, but I feel like I'm just wasting valuable time because of it while every other coin is mooning like crazy.

hahahahahahahah YOU FUCKING RETARD. GAMBLING IS AN ADDICTION!

i swear to god this is the most pathetic coin i'm holding holy fuck

XLM will level out when (IF) ETH comes back down; XLM going dirt cheap right now for those stacking on ETH tho, specially if ETH sinks back down to or below $1,000

Decisions decisions

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS IT CRASHING IF IT DONT GO UP NONE I GUNNA FUCK A DUCK AND CALL IT PATTY MCFUCKWAGON LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Gladly dropped this sideways coin a few days ago. Enjoy holding until Q2 for 100% gains

I PUSH MY FINGERS AGAINST MY EYES AND ALL I CAN SEE IS TIL RED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same

Phew

stop bully

THE LITTLE ROCKET HAS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions on what coin I should drop this for? My other half is in ICX.

WAKEY WAKEY MONEY SNAKEY

I PUSH MY FINGERS IN MY ASSHOLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Become a VENchad

I tried so hard go so far , but in the end I am wojacking

Just bought another 500k

Be greedy when others are fearful
The best time to buy is when there's blood on the streets

I'm sorry, but did XLM already crash? Oh, that's right. The crypto bubble isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not being at the ATH at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the crypto bubble is still on? XLM is still pumping right now and it has been the best token in the coinmarketcap for how many days now? They're competing against the worst coins in crypto who just happen to have a higher market cap because they're feeding off the energy of Bitcoin. But you know what? They still fucking suck. XLM is one of the best fucking tokens in crypto, it was 200 sats last year and would be $5 already if Bartek wasn't a faggot. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when XLM moons again and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, TRON just lost half its value when it needed to moon, just like the ARN did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Lumens topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the developers because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking devs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but did XVG already crash? Oh, that's right. The crypto bubble isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not being at the ATH at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the crypto bubble is still on? XVG is still pumping right now and it has been the best token in the coinmarketcap for how many days now? They're competing against the worst coins in crypto who just happen to have a higher market cap because they're feeding off the energy of Bitcoin. But you know what? They still fucking suck. XVG is one of the best fucking tokens in crypto, it was 200 sats last year and would be $5 already if Bartek wasn't a faggot. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when XVG moons again and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, TRON just lost half its value when it needed to moon, just like the ARN did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Lumens topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the developers because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking devs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WE'RE NOWHERE THERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LIVING ON A PRAYER
"BUY XLM AND YOU'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LIVING ON A PRAYER

Threads like this should get deleted immediately, pure garbage

hehehe

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

God, people crying because they FOMO'd and got stuck are the pinnacle of imbecility. Since you are obviously shitty daytraders DON'T TRY DAYTRADING A COIN UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND HOLDING IT.

im laughing at all you niggers who bought at .80c and expected this to go to $3 by the end of the week or something. chill out and hold.

I'm in since 1300 sats but I'm starting to feel too emotionally attached. Before I was daytrading without a care but now I'm afraid to sell my XLM.

thats just it pal. NOTHING (with maybe the exception of eth and btc) is worth holding.

Where are you guys seeing the crash? It's been moving sideways on Bittrex.

the fomo is strong in this one.

Pajeets love using 1 minute charts as the basis of all their master trading.

Yeah i think im about done here. Everything else is back going up, this continues to drop and go sideways. Ive been holding since 2600 sats/32 cents. I have 1 more day left in me and im out.

>believing everything he sees on Veeky Forums

sold half my stack

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

See ya spaghetti hands, us Chads will be here when this hits $2

>Ive been holding since 2600 sats/32 cents

so, last week

>he has one more day left, wait for my signal

I bout ate so ill wait just a little bit longer for the bottom to hit so I can finally sell

I said the same at 50 cent iota

I would have been 50k up by now

holding for one week is like an eternity in the crypto world.

>doesnt know what happened to ripple in its recent history with normies and media

buh-bye!

Buddy it aint even half over weve got 2 more years easy. This is year one of the feast. Remember 3% a day and your a millionare 2x over by the end of the year.

XLM is mooning TONIGHT.
GO AHEAD. SAY IT WON'T.

>gain 300% in a week, drop only 30%

FUCK THIS PIECE OF STSHITS AIOEFHIWEAFWA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>literal state of normies

It won't. It's fucking shit.

>yfw you realize whalebots are scanning our threads for "wakey snakey" and dumping whenever they detect it

It will never moon!! When you wait for it to moon, 50 other coins already mooned and you could have made 100x from flipping those.

WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Really wish XLM would get listed on bithumb and bitfinex before fairx. They must be busy though as evident with the $2.3 trillion 24 hour stress test on Steller a few weeks back.

This is like holding ETH at $40 last year.

Are you really expecting a coin to nonstop rise every day? Literally no coin does that.

>$3 by the end of the week
Exactly. It will be $3 by eom. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Fairx won't be operational till summer. It should be in the exchanges interest to get stellar on. I too want them soon, we will get massive price bumps

lol ok

Then try to do it. If only it was this easy...

My rocket.....

Kekekeke hahahaha
I told you fags I'd never join the sidewinder coin for long term. It doesn't like moons. Snakes like to sleep. Sleepy snake

So what your saying is its easy to put $1,000 in a shit coin and get 10 x's, move to another shit coin and get 10 x's, move to another shit coin and get 10 x's, then move to one last shit coin for 10 x's. This should take a month max right and 4 total trades? $1k to $10 million but I have to wait s month? Fuck what should I do I hate waiting.

Lmao. How delusional. This coin maxes out at $5, and even that is not likely.

be honst with yourself , i mean i like this coin, but considering its market cap and supply and everything else, i think the very best, the highest it will possibly go, is 5 dollars. and that would be remarkable

Not easy, but is less risky. No need to wait 10x. 2x per month and you will make it in one year. But if you jump impatiently every day you are just gambling.

The fact is this coin will only get 5$ and any reasonable person would have seen this already. Much better sell now and invest in other moons.

2018 will be the year the tech needs to start meeting real world. And market cap is not the best way to measure things. TRX has a $12 billion market cap and won't be finished until 2023. It has no product now. It's a promise that looks more like an exit scam. Pretty soon our market is going to change to things that have utility and actual relationships. And yes XLM has a ton of supply, but that is a good thing. That means more people probably own a little than any other coin right. Do you think world adoption is going to be on something with 21 million coins or is it a better shot with one that has 100 billion? Deep down you know the answer or are lying to yourself. I mean fuck, Ethereum hasn't started real world changing shit yet. XLM is about the be the backbone for the most normie for friendly and experienced trader alikes way in and out of crypto and fiat. Bigger than CB and fee less exchange to any crypto. It will be the largest entry, exit, and exchange we have ever seen to date. And even if only $5, I'll be a millionaire so that's cool too.

You sir understand Iron Fists faggots