DRGN is the only good coin

It's honestly unbelievable that all of these other shitty coins with no road map are gaining so much traction. Disneycoin is made for businesses and is bound to moon soon. Even when it's not mooning I'm getting steady gains .
> mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
disney.github.io/
github.com/disney/dragonchain
dragonchain.github.io/blockchain-use-cases
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-blockchain/2016May/0052.html
businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck yes
Im stealing that pepe

I'm tired of all the low effort pepes; It really reflects the value of the coin. DRGN only has the crispiest png pepes.

drgn doesnt even need shilling
LL should provide tasty gains, already has

yup. dragon pepes are off the hook

LL?

look lateral ico soon
need drgn to participate

life id ico Jan. 29th

Comfy here with my 5000 DRGN.

I am acquiring(stealing) all dragon pepes

here u go m8

Have some more

Fuuuuckk that one is so crisp. I wish I would have known this one existed before I made mine. Oh well, at least he's got a different expression.
Oh that's what was mentioned in the whitepaper. I wonder what affect that will have on DRGN since art seems kind of like a niche market for anyone other than money launderers.

too kind

>since art seems kind of like a niche market for anyone other than money launderers

should blow up really

Spread the love for DRGN, anons!

I hate that DRGN is not on Binanace or coinbase. I would've been a millionaire by now.

Fresh memes out of the oven. We are all in this together.

yes my meme has been adopted treat her well user.

Patience, young padawan. Binance & bittrex will eventually list DRGN.

Kek love that one.

I will, user. I will.

jojo's mojo's rising. Jim Morrison, anyone?

Would you mind explaining the confidence behind your answer? Obviously as a holder I want this to be the case.

It seems like there'd be a single point of failure with the tag system. Like what if you swapped tags on art pieces? Sorry if this is stupid but I just read up quickly on LL since you responded.

look up life Id Ico Jan. 29th if the art one is not boosting your confidence.

It was a joke based on user talking about money laundering, and the fact that so many people are looking towards evading their respective tax strongholds

But in regards to your question, it seems like something they would be working on as a foundational thing - that being the security of the tagging system propping the entire thing up
facial recognition is good not great, but its early days

STOLEN
T
O
L
E
N

It's copyrighted. My lawyer said so

Hmm I did some quick research and I like Life ID for the most part; seems like a nice alternative to Zuckbook keeping all information on everyone at all times.

I guess what I'm not understanding is how this is a currency, like is there a coin?

Another problem would be authentication into some sort of life ID app, since it's on the blockchain; remembering the private key better be easy. Imagine if people were stupid enough to store their private key somewhere like an exchange? Seems like a huge breach of confidentiality for those dummies. I'll have to do some more research but this is definitely upping the hype.

just remember user from what I have seen the rumor is there are already 150+ projects wanting to launch on the dragonchain platform.

Bought at 25 cents on etherdelta.
MAXIMUM COMFORT.

as a TRX believer, it was hard for me when I realized that this is the dragon of centralized giants that TRX is up against and felt guilty about buying this coin because it is crypto's enemy. but then I realized that Justin was in Forbes, which is basically a centralized entity right? I don't know anymore...who cares.

Too late to get in now?

If you're going for long-term hold, no

It's not even on binance/bittrex yet. It can only go up from here. If you buy now, you might get x2 or x3.

It hasn't mooned so don't expect a quick flip. Hold for some time, it doesn't have to be too long if you don't want to.

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting DRGN

I appreciate you being on the lookout for other investors, but no, I'm not part of that group. I'll keep an eye on the graphs to see if these groups actually can manipulate the price.

haha would only go max few weeks with this.

>pumping a $1 billion market cap
Good luck with that.

not at all.

We will hit 30k tonight gents, holy shit. this is insanity.

So are we going to have a get together on mars once this coin hits 100 by june?

nice try cop. see id.

kek

yuge

comfy

WHICH EXCHANGE IS BEST. I'M ONLY ON BINANCE

KuCoin

These sell walls are seriously getting eaten away, hurry son

>pump my coin so I can dump!

kucoin

use my invite and let's moon
1wJKe

Do I sell my xlm for this? Feel like it may dip soon

You asked faggot.

ethereum pumping on gdax. Incoming kucoin normie wave.

how do dragonholders get a piece of that sweet sweet ico action?

should I sell all my TRX or just pump 400fiat > ETH directly in, reeeeeee

>Disneycoin
The fact that you retards keep using this lie in your shills really says a lot about this coin.

fiat in. trx going to 1$.

i couldnt care less you whiney nigger, i hope i actually do dump my bags on you at the tippy top when you do get in.

Hey

About to jump on the DRGN train bois

I try not to buy at ATH, but this thread has shilled me pretty hard.

I-is it going to dip soon?

this is me posting from my phone. when I bought in, before it was shilled here, the rumored binance price was $10 and projected to hold into the summer. when I bought in at 70 cents it tanked 30% a few hours later and I wanted to kill myself. look where I am now.

Yup. Someone could easily sell down to 2600 and panic the buyers.

What's special about dragon?

it allows the dumbest piece of shit in the world to launch an ICO for money. it's like Wordpress or Squarespace. because it was founded by a disney engineer, he has a reputation to uphold while at dragon so they can't risk taking on scam coins. however, they can help normalfags create cryptos

Disney.

HOW DO DRAGONHOLDERS GET A PIECE OF THAT SWEET SWEET ICO ACTION?

you don't need to spread this stupid shill tactic. the truth is that the ceo is an engineer for disney but the project is not in-house. even the GitHub upload is labeled as an early version or something.

waited to buy at 4.10, now fomod at 4.7
just

DRGN is going to be on Bittrex within 2 months, I can't wait, I don't like ku coin, cause the Chinese are a bit shady

$50 by end of 2018 imo

LISTEN UP POORFAGS. You wanna make it? Buy this fucking coin. This shit going to 50$ EOY EASY. American ICO machine. This shit is going to rocket. Not even listed on major exchanges, still tons of room to grow. Stop buying scam coin TRX and buy DRGN.

aaaaand I'm on board

About to signup on Kucoin.

Someone give me their referral?

1wJKe

I got you user

OP's referral
1wMbc

link to statement FROM DISNEY please?

best logo in the game

Getting weird system errors when I try and signup.

I'll try again in 15 or so.

link to statement FROM DISNEY ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ah no. Fuck all. What a surprise.

disney.github.io/
Under featured open source projects.

hey faggooottttsss!!! answer this shit!!!

Had to edit email out of photo.

pOST A LINK AGGOT THERE IS NO MENTION OF IT ON THEIR GITHUBSITE...

scam alert
CONFIRMED SCAM.

Well, buddy.

ANOTHER SCAM SCREENSHOT LINK OR DIE DRAGON PRAJEETS

NOT A LINK FROM DISNEY. NO STATEMENT FROM DISNEY CONFIRMED SCAM

github.com/disney/dragonchain
dragonchain.github.io/blockchain-use-cases

If you don't look at the bottom of the disney.github.io and can't see on their github.com that both disney.github.io and dragonchain are listed, then you are a dumb faggot fudder fudding for a better price that's not going to happen. but I want more cheaper so keep trying.
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-blockchain/2016May/0052.html

this HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. they DUMPED IT INTO A 'OPEN SOURCE FOUDATION' HUGE FUCKING SCAM INCOMING

It's not an open source foundation. It's disney's open source project. And of course they did it this way you dumb faggot. That way if it's successful they can adopt and if it fails miserably they can walk away.

Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group. The platform was later released as open source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016.

The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code.

NOTHING TO DO WITH DISNEY NOW WHATSOEVER. SCAM.

disney.github.io is an official disney site bro. dragonchain is listed as their featured open source project.

The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code.

ragonchain was originally developed by Disney as the “Disney Private Blockchain Platform” and is now taken over by the Non-Profit organization Dragonchain Foundation as an open source project

NON PROFIT SHILLING AN ICO?

SCAM AND JAILTIME.

>people still insist WOH BACKED BY DISNEY
They've said they have nothing to do with it anymore. Absolute nothing.
businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
>Disney dropped the project in 2016 and decided to make it open source.
>"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain’s initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said.
Disney has fuck all to do with this project anymore. Anyone who can use google and figure this out in seconds.