I.exec buy-in tier list:

$0.00 - 1.50 = God tier
$1.50 - 2.50 = Unpajeet tier

How is the coin market cap in the same vicinity as firstblood and mooncoin LOL. Holy fuark we're gonna moon soon

Pls moon. 52% RLC right now and it hurts watching all these other shit coins sky rocket. Ive been buying in at intervals (.70c to 2.91)

please guide me. My portfolio is split mostly between FUN and SIAcoin. I love both of those coins and I think both will continue to go up, the question is just a matter of when. But I also really like RLC and think it is an amazing project.

What should I do?

Some user was saying about some news on Monday

Can anyone confirm/deny?

Maintain your focus. Remember we're in it for the billions and 1000% increase, not 20% faggotry

This is true.

big if true

Source?

Really interested in getting in

Someone posted a screenshot earlier in the day. Basically community dev said "exciting news" to be revealed on Monday.

thats actually a hidden gem
coinmarketcal.com

nice try pajeet

>God tier with 20k
>feels good man

I believe it is a partnership within the cryptosphere so most likely nothing huge (still good though as the ecosystem will be what drives value), but I'm expecting a steady stream of partnerships, exchange listings etc over the next few months leading up to V2 release. This will include smaller cloud providers and mining companies that will be coming on board to monetise their assets as per the business development plan.

In any case julien should stop teasing us with what he calls "exciting news". A partnership with a 15million dollar coin is not exciting

> mfw 500 @ unpajeet tier
Hodl me

They were pretty explicit on the fact that it was a partnership within the cryptosphere, its the investors that turn that into crazy hype. I think they learnt their lesson the first time they did that.

What this coin needs more than anything is a god damn exchange. Like srsly vaporware that's been out for 2 weeks already hits binance and we're left scratching our asses

Bought 2500 at god tier. selling litecoin to add at unpajeet tier.
Prob gonna bring my position up to 5k.

its all well and good but why is it going sideways?
I thought I would pump today due to the news and stuff

market is just hesitating until BTC makes its direction clear IMO. Similar patterns forming across a lot of coins. I'm not expecting BTC to break out of its sideways movement yet so at this point I'm expecting another move up for RLC in the next ~24hrs

Been known for a while that news is coming on monday so any hype has already been factored in. It should build a little tomorrow and the day after. Expect it to grow a lot with new exchanges though

nothing's happened yet. Monday will probably raise price a little but then May is when we shoot for the moon

Hopefully binance will answer my prayers.