UFR. Go all in before it breaks out.

Low market cap
Will be added on new exchange in two weeks
Hasn't mooned
Great project
Shilling is exploding
Charts show organic steady growth

stop it pajeet

I used to think being on odd exchanges would be a negative but that guarantees a UFR auto-moon as soon as it hits the big ones.

That's what i have been trying to make Pajeets understand.

It's breaking out as we speak. Literally a billion warnings, why aren't you guys in on this shit already?

It was 9m marketcap LITERALLY 2 hours ago, now it's at 11m

i got over 5k of it........50x based on the idea alone who cares if it works...

are you me?

the idea is nice enough if you obviate the fact that it's illegal filesharing

too bad it's being shilled by pnd shiteaters and has a hard time getting traction.

what the shit are you talking about, pajeets push all shit coins....its your job to pick out the ones with sexy concepts you retard

except they put up gigantic walls minutes after shilling which is embarrassing and makes gaining traction an uphill battle

fuck this board.

how's it illegal exactly, the files can be obtained illegally but the protocol isn't illegal, your point doesn't make sense

consider that the smoking gun that brought megaupload down was not the filehosting per-se, which mu wasn't technically in control of, but that they were giving monetary incentives to fileholders for hosting certain "popular" files.

Upfiring doesn't exactly hold large real world implementations. The coin will obviously go up simply because the market is extremely bullish, but there are many many other alts under 20 million market cap that will have much greater ROI.

Try payfair if you're looking for an extremely reliable, low marketcap coin that will bring you an absurd amount of returns. Real world usage already has begun, and theyre in many talks with the main exchanges. Dont miss out.
**Only thing that sucks ass is that you gotta use EtherDelta :(
But its worth it user!! go through the hassle!

Seems good. Bought 100+

okay, but this is entirely different it's very much like bittorrent, can you "take down" an entirely p2p network?

You're speaking as if illegal filesharing would be a bad thing for UFR, people are going to torrent illegal files anyway, if they get paid for it all the more reason to use UFR. That's like saying TOR is bad because it's also used to buy drugs and CP.

i'm not saying that it will get seized, just that the latest alts that have seen huge momentum are affiliated to big companies in one way or another, and they are certainly not touching this one.

this has a market cap of 11 mil, the alts you are talking about have market caps of hundreds of millions or billions

Lol this is a focus coin from a shill group. Prob gonna moon regardless but it’s literally an alt pnd group

UFR is one of the only alts I've seen that has an actual clear use case to an that is easily digestable to anyone since torrenting is already essentially known by everyone. This doesn't need partnerships, just adoption.

this

adoption?? this fucking think is going 10x before we even know if the software works...its a sexy concept that people get torrent plus blockchain

well i'll be damned.
you pump and dumpers sure are good for something.

we moon

its not being shilled by a pnd group, its being shilled because its a useful crypto that could benefit all of us. It is so undervalued which makes it more prone to being shilled.

>this
Undervalued coin, real technology. This coin actually has the backing behind it