Lamden = LAMBOs

5 Days ago I told you about this shit being in ICO. You FUDded the shit out of it and Umm'd and ahhed

It's a business blockchain platform with an existing MVP for all three products. This shit is as solid as ethereum was at release.

It's trading on IDEX now. idex.market/eth/tau

All the FUD in the world has stopped you from getting in early, but we're still going 50x from here by the end of the year. YES -- It's too late to get in to 100x, but join us an 50x by Christmas.

We're on a moon mission. And don't accept the FUD! This is a long HOLD.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
idex.market/eth/tau
sso.coss.io/api/invite/9NJ42X56Z7
igniteratings.com
etherscan.io/address/0x0D9A9D64fE53bc29CDfD7209De3950D0Df793c87
etherscan.io/address/0x552cfa09a682a2f02e50be11a51bb02bfaed0139#tokentxns
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5736124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's mine

when will it pump desu?

So god damn comfy

it's up like 4-5x from when you first shilled it. Feeling comfy here

Hitting exchange in 2 weeks. Massive PUMP.

Nobody wants to sell right now so we're going UP.

hell yea BOIIIII
comfy 5x and it hasnt even hit exchanges woo

Yeah, I bought in when you shilled it. I wish I had more money to put in it then. Only had an ETH spare at the time.

Which ones?

Is Monday too late to get in

Comfiest of holds. Still mega low market cap, so the sky’s the limit

I bought in at ICO, whats the next lamden style coin? Im dying to find another ico

ICO sold a t .0001 ETH
Jumping .0004-.0002
Am i missing something? At best your 2x up from ICO, im setting order for 3ETH at .0002 and il see ya later boys.

You are missing something. Look at buy and sell orders on ed and idex

Smells like curry ITT

What's its code on ETD?
Can find it.

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

Should I put 100 bucks on this?? Or is this another "pajeet'd" situation?

Shill me.

go fuck yourself, pig
i don't know if this token is actually legit, but i have 8k

Pajeets are getting smarter

>etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

Thanks

Buy on IDEX idex.market/eth/tau

$10 by EOY.

What's it at right now?

>tfw nobody is telling me another lamden tier ico

I've made it a point to put only a hundred bucks on ICOs, and this one looks promising.
I'll putt a hundred in this and maybe two hundred with Jibrel when it releases on exchanges (you cannot go wrong with the jews so I will invest and hope it makes me mad dosh)

6x ico

hey pajeebs

im not even shilling this..

this is the new kucoin/binance. you get part of the earnings and its not changing like kucoin..

sso.coss.io/api/invite/9NJ42X56Z7

already mooning but still time to get on board

i get it, you like your hondas..

58c

igniteratings.com

thinkin about buying this one

Dude, not too late. Look at idex, nobody wants to sell bags. We're going to $2.50 in a month or so.

idex.market/eth/tau

I got in for 7k @ 0.000199400 ETH how did I do?

I sold at 1.7 ico thinking ico season was over, that's why Im mad
thanks user

user, u the one shilled for ico? I will give you some donation if this makes 3$, which makes me mill. how long do you think to make it 3$ per TAU?

user, wait for the inevitable dip, they just introduced this to exchanges. It'll dip after a day or two.
I think at it's current state this is worth 40 cents

because it not exist yet. lamden is best crypto ico in jan

buying once my deposit processes

thanks OP

I think so also. Then it's up up up

comfy

ICO price was like 10 cents, now it's 60, fuck this shit. Let it dip.

Comfiest hold ever.

I sent a LTC to them 8hrs ago, never showed up in my wallet.

I usually tell people not to buy back in, but there's still time.

Sell order on IDEX for 0.0004499 for 3.6eth worth. Then dont let go of the bags for 3 months.

Thank you so very much to the original OP shilling this ICO.
You made me a very rich man. You're the reason I browse this board.
And I'm sending 5 eth to you now

6x from ICO is jack shit. you need to buy now. we're not dipping unless the devs do another fuck up.

i was the one who initially hinted biz about TAU. Funny enough I dumped all my TAU. The market cap is way too high for what they're asking.

People forget to realize circulating supply is 138M... times that by the current price.

GOODLUCK.

>People forget to realize circulating supply is 138M... times that by the current price.

current mcap is 40 mill, which is penuts for blockchain project, it is similar use case as neblio/dragon..etc. look their mcaps. still 20-50x easy.

i only got 6.5k @ .000236 yesterday

am i gonna make it

I remember his thrd, can you post his thrd here.

You’re kidding right?

they haven't once explained the 10k tps. Watch any of the dev vlogs. Read the whitepaper and you'll realize it's all flowery BS.

I mean sure, you do you.

Ha. I wish you would send me 5ETH

Nah, this is what it's all about. Bros helping bros.

it was me m8, remember I had a donation link at the bottom? If I made you any money user pls share the love.

0x0D9A9D64fE53bc29CDfD7209De3950D0Df793c87

I wish I could show proof that I made the thread. All I know is I got 2 threads to over 300 replies.

Feelsbad.

Lol. Unless you also made a shill thread at the same time :P

>they haven't once explained the 10k tps.
yes stu has on multiple videos you dumb fucking retard, stu even explained it in an hour long technical interview he had and drew pictures for autistic kids like you to understand

138m isnt even a lot . what are you even saying in this post?

I made 50 ETH profit in a week..... I'm going to put it into a ton of ICO's I see the market cap not flying past 100M anytime soon. It's sitting at around 45-60M.

I can pull off some nice flips in the mean time.

I want to get in this coin so bad but my ED eth deposit is still pending, when will that shit get through? It's been like 6 hours.

yes, please share those original thrd links . I will screen cap and send u 3 eth worth as soon as it hit 2.5 $.

ignore him. he's clearly retarded

I'm saying you should proportion the investment and likelihood it will 2x to where other coins are standing with similar market caps.

Attached is the original pic i sent of the team. Some user was mirin my linux

can you say which vid you're talking about?

wow i made 20000 eth in one week my dick is huge this means i know more than you

etherscan.io/address/0x0D9A9D64fE53bc29CDfD7209De3950D0Df793c87

Liar alert. First activity with Lamden Tau was only 3 days ago.

As opposed to my activity with Lamden starting 12 days ago: etherscan.io/address/0x552cfa09a682a2f02e50be11a51bb02bfaed0139#tokentxns

if u r quick flipper that fine. but its absolute steal at current prices. screencap this it will hit cmc first page with in weeks. current mcap is nothing.

Yeah so if this is like a quarter of the project dragonchain is we should expect a 250mil market cap relative to dragon chains rise from 1bil?

Man I'd appreciate it so much. I also posted this after an user responded from my thread mirin my browser. Explained why my thinkpad was OP.

but james and sev not in the time right now. right

>mfw I had it on first hour on DE
>the exchange is so aids I rather sold again the same day
>put more into ICX

I mean Lamden might have potential but so have a lot of other coins. Good luck to you fellas

hmmm. I do remember this

I've always been a quick flipper. I was annoyed with the low liquidity. If the team can hit its promises this will fucking fly. I go in and out of 5+ ICO's at a time.

Sure. I expect around 250M by the end of the month, roughly around there. But think in terms of how the rest of the market will be in that time period. Projects like VEN, ICX, WAN all will get tons of attention.

Honestly see them only being on Cryptopia until the end of the month. The team didn't expect to sell out this fast whatsoever so they're completely overwelmed.

I dont want ETH (well I wouldn't mind some ETH Lol), but I dont want someone claiming that they shilled lamden and getting eth fraudulently.

How did this guy shill something he didn't have until yesterday.

He's a total liar. I was original creator of the BIZ thread and shilled it 1 day before the ICO closed.

You can see that I actually had a reason to shill it as I was holding the tau tokens long before this guy got his Tau a day ago lol.

i dont a fuck about the original pic you sent to the team you shitskin. if you actually did sell you’re gonna want to kill yourself soon. the reason it isnt “flying” is because it’s on garbage low liquidity exchanges right now

coin interview with lamden and dev update 4

pretty sure he explains it in both of these

Okay I agree. 250 would be super impressive imo.

Some people are going to get really f'ing rich from betting on smart, inexperienced youth.

user, I remember which thrd caught my attention, because that thrd went over 300 posts(with multiple thrds). I dont want to send random person anyway. can you able to pull that original op shill thrd.

Wait what? Are you fucked? I put in 10.78 ETH first into the TAU sale. Then put in another 4... You can see that I recieve them.

Stop bullshitting. Why would I make up something like this? How the fuck could I even find the original thread. You will see my address there shit head. An user gave me some ether as a gift for going in... do you see the 0.2 ...

stop being a cunt

Dude I made heaps of threads starting 2 days before the ICO closed.

I dont really want your ETH anyway, I've made bank from TAU's rise and trading it.

But I dont want someone to get ETH who is just claiming to have made the threads.

Yep, you're right. My bad.

Usually the tokens get transferred instantly, so i was only looking at the transfers in.

kys

Okay well I suppose we must both be shills then. I'm not here to fight with you. The guy can pick whoever he wants. All I know is my threads had a donation link on the bottom and people were thanking me for showing them TAU.

We're all gonna make it. Let the other user decide who gets it.

0x0D9A9D64fE53bc29CDfD7209De3950D0Df793c87

It's all good bro, this lamden play fucking paid off so nicely for so many anons. I'm not here to start fights :D

pretty sure they didnt which is why they're burning so many tokens off the bat, and it flew under the radar in almost exactly the same fashion as the zrx presale did which i made an actual fortune on

also you "expect a 6x by the end of the month" and then named 2 coins with 1-3 bil marketcap and walton with almost 400mil that has existed since i started trading.. ? literally makes no sense

sure buddy. I am trying to find original thrd. but I really want to thnk that dude. because of him i put some 30 eth on it. when ever I find that thrd will send eth after landem did 2.5x. :)

>it's a pajeet shill
Who cares idiots, if enough people shill anything that isn't a total meme like the bazingacoin bullshit it will 10x or even 100x if it is a privacy coin. Who cares what it does? Tron does literally nothing and had a gigantic market cap. Ada does literally nothing.

Give this man the ETH. I was wrong.

I can't prove that he made the threads, but I can't disprove it. And it's likely that multiple people were shilling so w/e.

user, how to find that original thrd. is there way to find it ?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5736124

thanks so much ...

You can google the title and add site:Veeky Forums.org/biz

Yeah, I made alot more than 3 eth from this lmao. I was one of the people who got the error'd 220% bonus.

dragonchain is the superior product

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S5736124
Definitely NOT my thread. Give that man the ETH he deserves lol.

How do you find out what ICO's are good to go in on? Any advice for ICO's in general?

Cheers m8 :D we're all winners on biz.

holy fuck.. are you serious? Very happy for you.

Hopefully I made you a ton of money as well :) i thank some anons eternally over these past 2 years. Wish I could ever find out who the person was and give back. FUCK

I run/participate in various discord/telegram groups that focus on facilitating private pools and sniping amazing ICO's.

We create spreadsheets on viability similarly to how Ian Balina does it but much better.

If anyone here wants to connect please message me on Discord my username is xaM#5495

Tell me why should I buy in at the current price

Lol, well id's its up around. 0005 now. Im in the same boat, i placed the first buy on ED, thinking i just fucked up when nobody else bought in on what was admittedly 2x ico price.

was on holiday when i read a lamden thread during ico release so couldnt buy. where the fuck can i buy this shit?

ahahahahaAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I'M DOING YOU A FUCKING FAVOR RIGHT NOW...

this wording cause my attention user. I book marked this. as soon as it hit 2.5$, I will send 3 eth. not to brag my self. but simple token for gratitude. thanks again user. hope we reach 2.5$ by end of this month.

cause it is gonna go higher