ALTS HAVE MOONED FOR THE WEEK. DUMP AND BUY BAZINGA'S

ALTS HAVE MOONED FOR THE WEEK. DUMP AND BUY BAZINGA'S.
ONLY WARNING.

>only warning
cool so I won't be seeing any more of these threads then, right?

bazingacoin.com if anyone's interested

no one is interested

BAGzinga is a scam. Stay the fuck away from it.

Website looks like shit. therefore, coin is shit. Hold them bags.

By only warning he means only the first of a thousand warnings each day.

This site gave me a virus. Do not click this shit.

fucking liar

kek. Please OP no more we are sick of this.

WOW THANKS PAJEET. YOU ARE A REAL BUDDI

TrendMicro, Norton and Mcafee labeled this site unsafe. Background virus installer. Do not click this shit.

BRAIN GANG DBC STYLE we havent mooned hell we gonna go to the moon colonize that awesome lovely moon and then go to mars colonize it and spread love peace and happiness friend.

Dont try to shake peoples resolve in their dreams and their coins be postitive and enlighten.

BAZINGA yourself on away budayyy!!!

Where can I find uncensored photo

Hey pajeets beef is fucking delicious i love eating cows rajesh

Dog shit punjab scamcoin

REPORT ALL BAZINGASHIT THREADS

you sandniggers and nigeriniggers are worthless flesh destined for a landmine or lion attack, please shut the fuck up and kys

lol you frustrated dogs are gonna cry when this shit moons and you're left without

meanwhile please, KEEP FUDDING

I WILL ACCUMULATE

You'll accumulate what Rajesh? Coin doesn't even exist, it's a scam. Get back to fucking your filthy whore mother shitskin

Scamcoin. Nobody wants this shit. Have fun holding the bags when pajeet pulls his exit scam on you

bazingacoin.com it's right there, an erc20 token bound to oracle standards so if the project fails they refund the addresses
but yeah, good FUD for accumulating gotta hand it to you

>frustrated dogs

lol what kind of pajeet insult is that? "frustrated dogs" LOL

I can picture you sitting in a filthy Calcutta internet cafe while you are typing that

Noone is going to buy your retarded shitcoin you third world shit. Your destiny is to continue shitting in the street.

Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

that's been debunked
pajeets don't know english and don't reply to threads you retard kid

This mouth breather is shilling so aggressively that I'm almost willing to believe that he's either the creator of BZC or part of the team that did.

How dark does a person's skin have to be to run a scam like this? It's so easy to make money in crypto and these shit eaters still have to try and scam people. Literal fucking niggers.

>shitskins are people too!
Nope. They prove every day that they are subhuman and exist to make the world worse.

You are pajeet, retard. Go fuck yourself.

Shitskin pls

1. zero info on the team

2. shit website that looks like it was made in an hour by a 12 year old

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

4. the concept of the coin is being "paid to write comedy". Jesus christ.

5. zero potential for any legitimate partnerships or growth in the future

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money, i have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash.

AH MAN SEEMS UR MOTHER DIDNT BEAT ENOUGH SHIT OUT OF U WHEN U WERE A LITTLE RETARD KID AND NOW YOU'RE SPEWING IT ALL OVER THE CHAN

HOW ABOUT YOU GET FUCKED SHITEATER?

NO BETTER YET, HOW ABOUT YOU THROW URSELF UNDER THE METRO HUH?

SO MUCH HATE FOR BAZINGACOIN THIS PROJECT WILL SUCCEED AND YOU CAN'T DO ANY FUCKING THING ABOUT THAT HAHAHA YOU FRUSTRATED FAGGOT

1. zero info on the team

3. "Bazinga" is literally trademarked and owned by Warner Bros. (not that these pajeet streetshitters care since they are just looking for a fast buck)

If you buy this literal pajeet shitcoin scam, you deserve to lose your money, i have zero sympathy for you.

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

1. zero info on the team

This is a fair warning for all you nucoiner normies, don't listen to any bagholders shilling this trash. Norton, TrendMicro and Mcafee detected background keylogger installer. DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE.

been debunked already, bazingacoin is an ERC20 token abiding by oracles standard so scamming is literally impossible

Thanks for this. I'll save it and post it every single time I see a Bazingacoin thread. They want to spam, I'll spam.

1. zero info on the team

1. zero info on the team

Thanks for the free bumps.

They saged, like I’m doing now. Too bad you’re too much of a scam shilling shit skin faggot to know what that means

Sage

No problem. Its bound to get the mods attention. You spam the same shit every fucking day, every hour. Go shit on your mother’s chest. You smelly motherfucker

I went to the site out of curiosity...what do?

GET NOW you get them with ETH via metamask extension

You’re fucked. The Bazinga website installs a kelogger on your system. They are harvesting username and password for Binance and Coinbase.

This

that's been debunked, a made-up FUD by kids that can't stand seeing bazinga threads

1. zero info on the team

I have nothing on my computer, or in my wallets new to crypto, but is there a tool such as malware bytes to remove it?

1. zero info on the team

lmao

Post your private key here, we can remove it for you

nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy thisnobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
nobody wants to buy this
absolutely fucking nobody fuck off

great idea friend...

We've heard this joke enough. Collect your 1 Bazinga, and move along.

1. zero info on the team

Kek

1. zero info on the team