SCAM ALERT

!!! SCAM ALERT !!!

try this right now:

>go to PAC coin on cryptopia: cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PAC_BTC
>reload the page and look at the sell orders
>within the first 0.25 second you can see there is a 1200 BTC sell wall at 2 sats
>after that quarter-second, the sell wall magically falls to less that 1 BTC at 2 sats

This is some Grade A fuckery going on with cryptopia right now. It looks like cryptopia is HIDING the huge sell wall at 2 sats.

Here's what I think they're doing:
>get people to try to buy in and sell at 2 or 3 sats
>it's impossible to sell at 2 sats so they cut their losses and sell for 1 sat
>craptopia profits

I have had a 0.1 BTC sell order at 2 sats for 20 minutes and it hasn't sold even though it should have.

FUCKING SCAM

the sell wall appears and disappears with each page load

>ITT: baby discovers a bot

it's not a bot you stupid faggot. reload the page a few times. it appears and disappears on every page load and does not reappear until you reload the page again

Go back to instagram norman, you're drunk.

Tell me, did you get pubes yet?

I didn't know that bots timed their market manipulation perfectly with my page reloads.

It happens every time. This is really weird.

if it's a bot then explain how my sell order never got filled even though the 2 sat sell orders completely disappear from the order book over and over

OP you got scammed it seems. That weird effect happens for me, too. I hope you didn't lose too much $

wow hes right

>PAC coin
>1 sat
LMAO

THANK YOU. it's important that you refresh the page randomly, that sell wall appears and quickly disappears EVERY TIME

they froze the LTC/DOGE trading pairs with PAC and now they're manipulating the back-end of their site to hide the sell wall at 2 sats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I hope you didn't lose too much $
I lost $3k and just sold at 1 sat. I'm pulling everything i own out of cryptopia now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING KIWI NIGGERS MANIPULATING THE MARKET MOMMY PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Bumping for visibility

it's a bot you moron. you have not discovered some nefarious plot.

>the absolute state of biz

try it yourself.

explain how a bot puts a sell wall up at the exact time anyone refreshes and then it magically disappears.

if it was a bot then my sell order would have gone through, since selling is in a queue system and a bot that is adding and deleting sell orders would be behind me in the sell queue.

i'm telling you: i have a standing sell order at 2 sats that is not being fulfilled even though all of the existing sell orders at 2 sats are fulfilled

please explain how it's a bot. it's not a bot.

it's not a bot. Try reading the thread.

it seems like whenever you reload the page, the 2 sat orders populate for about 1/4 second and then are completely deleted from view and then you see that 2 sat sell orders that people place since your last page reload. it's either a bug or a scam by the site owners but it's definitely not a bot

lol you got bagged in a pnd, accept your loss and don't get caught again

did you read the thread? it's not a pnd, it's either a bug or a scam

yeah i read op is bagholder in a pnd that is grimmaced because they can't sell lol

have you gone to the page on cryptopia and reloaded the page to see the magically appearing and disappearing 1200 BTC sell order at 2 sats?

seriously, i am curious as to whether or not you see it

you don't know what pnd means, apparently

be still

did you look for yourself yet?

HODL IT

explain the sell wall that disappears upon page reloading

I bought at 2 sat on accident.... am I screwed for a month or some shit?

it will for on march 1st so buy now on yobit with doge or eth

fork*

that't not even english, you shitskin indian

i just sold at 1 sat and i'm going to convert everything i have on cryptopia to doge and shapeshift it to ethereum on binance. i am 100% done with cryptopia after this. this is obvious market manipulation

alright, go reload the page one more time, i have the market open on mine screen. reload again and i'll see if the wall pops up.

you should be the one reloading. it appears and disappears for everyone, not just me

lol

this is true

LAST ONE

Kek

i just bought some and then saw this thread
fuck my life.

What do I win?

It's a visual glitch you absolute moron. The page loads with stale data and then a second later updates with the correct, up to date data.

If they were going to scam you, why would they show you anything at all?

>amount
>remaining

Lol'd

>The page loads with stale data and then a second later updates with the correct, up to date data.

I KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION:

>I have had a 0.1 BTC sell order at 2 sats for 20 minutes and it hasn't sold even though it should have.

>if it's a bot then explain how my sell order never got filled even though the 2 sat sell orders completely disappear from the order book over and over

>if it was a bot then my sell order would have gone through, since selling is in a queue system and a bot that is adding and deleting sell orders would be behind me in the sell queue.

>i'm telling you: i have a standing sell order at 2 sats that is not being fulfilled even though all of the existing sell orders at 2 sats are fulfilled

all previous posts in this thread. try reading you illiterate fuckng niggers

i really like this one. mind if i save?

maybe its just not your turn for your part of the FUCKING MASSIVE grouped order to be fulfilled.

op gets angrier with every post because he got bagged on a pnd lol

bro, you should get down to looking up what a fucking pump and dump is, aye?

sorry you got bagged lol next time dont get into a pnd