Why is no one talking about BNTY being up 80%?

Why is no one talking about BNTY being up 80%?

What's next for BNTY?

give uncensored plz

Blue board cunt.

How many bnty is it worth to you?

GET IN NOW FAGGOTS WE'RE HITTING $1 IN 24 HOURS

Can i put a bounty out for those tiddies?

It's about to get dumped that's what's next

Lol @ bounty fudders. Your loss Veeky Forums

How soon?

because /biz

Honestly I think it’s a good thing Veeky Forums isn’t shilling it, the growth is organic right now. I am so comfy right now with 60% of my portfolio in BNTY

What are the general thoughts on KuCoin as an exchange?

My only regret is only casually throwing $80 at it.

Anyone has thoughts on Canya? Seems similar in some ways to bounty and getting listed on KuCoin so a pump might be imminent. Seems like an easy 2x at the very least to me.

Get out now. BAT due to explode next week when Pewdiepie anounces adoption on his channel.

2 e z

It's my favorite...apps nice. UI is nice on PC.

Pewdepie is a faggot and bat is truley a shitcoin!

>Star of David

No.

>star of David
>doesn't buy the coin
>can't even pick the news side
>hates money

55 cents and rising.

Can't wait for $10 eoy

>getting pumped in anticipation for bit-z vote
>you literally get paid bounty back for voting for it to get onto the exchange so as bounty pumps the discount for voting increases

I need it to dip so I can get back in!

What’s realistic end of Q1 price?

Nice jew star you shill

>you literally get paid bounty back for voting for it to get onto the exchange so as bounty pumps
where do i go to do this user? i need to increase my stack, sitting on 10K currently would like to accumulate as many as i can

Post a Bounty for uncensored faggot, show the world what this platform will really do!

I always try to vote on bit z and it never works. I got level 3 verification but won't let me vote. This kept me from voting for rain couple weeks ago :(

Sign up on Bit Z. You have to complete level 3 verification. Then go to Vote and pick which coin you want. If it meets the demand then you get free shit.

2-5$ They will have released alpha v2 and gotten on a bunch of exchanges by then (most likely binance).

banned. good night sweet prince

Bounty doesn't get listed for voting on bit-z until jan 11th just wait a bit.

Hopefully the God's will forgive.

But I got dubs user.

Hero Of The Imperium.

He's the hero Veeky Forums NEEDS, but not the one it DESERVES

Wait, Bounty is 53 cents now? How long ago was the initial listing on Kucoin? I sold it that night at 27 cents. What a fun night that was gentlemen, what a fun night that was.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>selling a moon coin within the first week and not buying more

I've been swing trading it. Sold this morning at 0023 sats, which was it's ath, and it's been climbing ever since. Need a dip so I can buy back in!

I would ejaculate into her cervix
if you know what I mean

thank fuck i actually listened to you bastards and hodl'd, it was a bumpy ride for crypto noobs

I can't beat myself up too much, I got in at 10 cents that night. I made a lot more moving that money out than sitting on bounty for the week? Two weeks? I honestly can't remember when that was because the crytpo world changes so much day to day.

Everyday spent staring at these charts feels like a week in the real world.