New PRL - Canya getting listed on kucoin

REMEMBER DENT?
REMEMBER SNOV?
REMEMBER PRL!!!!!!!!!

CanYa Coin (CAN) token will join our list of tradable tokens. KuCoin traders will have access to CAN/BTC and CAN/ETH. Users can start trading CanYaCoin on KuCoin January 08, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC +8). Read Our Deposit and Trading Promotion Details: news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/

etherdelta.com/#0x1d462414fe14cf489c7a21cac78509f4bf8cd7c0-ETH

----------
last walls being CRUSHED

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/27/canyacoin-token-distribution/
blog.canya.com.au/2018/01/07/canya-hodl-club-update-1/
news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/
canya.io/
blog.canya.com.au/2018/01/06/can-ico-audit-complete
etherscan.io/address/0x1d462414fe14cf489c7a21cac78509f4bf8cd7c0
boxmining.com/canya-review/
medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-canya-can-tokens-765cec7041a7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK. But what the fuck does it do?

holy fuck pajeet you're right
look at those whale buys, only like 100ETH left until this shit blows up and its going on Kucoin too??

who the fuck cares we're here to make money

jk it is "The World’s Best Blockchain-Powered Marketplace of Services"

Canya lend a nigga a pencil?

Canya just bought Canyasource.

And another exchange confirmed for Monday. Binance?

Bountysource... fuck me

Ahaha I literally got into the ICO on a whim like an hour before it ended

Jesus I struck gold

what does this mean?

and there's no way it's going to binance

Did kayne and cannabis fuck and make a coin?! Canya cunts hurry up and sell to me?!

Kek

This has PRL feels all over it

1fwx2

nigga please

100MM tokens, at $2.15 ish right now, what is a realistic EOM target? $10 per token?

the market cap is too high, yall gonna get BTFO like DBC did

worth it to buy on ED now, or wait to buy the dip when it opens on kucoin?

100MM isn't the circulating number, it's more like 30MM iirc
They sold 11k ETH's worth at 1000-1400 CAN/eth in the ICO

market cap too high

THEY BURNED UNSOLD TOKENS!!
Cap is 10 mil USD, assholes!

proof?

Just bought and sent my tokens over to kucoin. STRAPPED IN AND READY FOR THE MOON MISSION.

sources?? would love if true

Also check this out. This team seems cool
blog.canya.com.au/2018/01/07/canya-hodl-club-update-1/

Holy shit the wall is down......

There you go cucks.. less cap then PRL when it started

Oh shit.
>mfw this is taking me to the 5 figures club.

1fwx2

At this point, anything that gets listed on Kucoin is guaranteed 2x

its a token for an ebay type service based on blockchain based out of australia.

honestly, it seems promising.

its probably directly in competition with something like bitboost i think.

maybe look at something like MOD for growth patterns on tokens if you're new.

there was an earlier thread that suggested that it will get listed on binance. look in the catalogue/archive if you're interested.

Circulating supply is 35-40m I quote this from the CEO on telegram just several hours ago. They are still calculating

So current market cap is roughly 100m. And the project is pretty shitty desu. At best it'll 2x and at worst you get dumped on. That's a no from me

SO WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY THIS SO I CAN CASH IN ON THAT SWEET SWEET KUCOIN BONUS?

Stop spreading FUD
cap is not 100!
they raise 11k ETH

>ebay
It's for selling services rather than products from what I understand.

Low effort fud

If I sell all of my Snovio to go to Las Vegas
Can I join the KuCoin Klan

it's low effort because it's objective. I've been researching this project since the moment I saw the deposits open up on KuCoin.

Fucking shit Aussie cunt coin. Hope it drops and stay below ICO level.

man I must be tired - its not my own code I posted lol
my code is 1w13v

105m market cap if you go by last traded price on Etherdelta

and unlike DBC and QLINK, CMC will be updated before trading goes live. This was addressed in the FAQ per their telegram

that's whales accumulating one final time. I've watched two shitcoins on etherdelta do exactly the same thing before pumping 2x+ the same day.

look closer. A whale began buying and selling his own walls to paint the graph the moment the contract released.

KuCoin adds a new coin every week. I didn't hit 7 figures until I began trading patiently. You don't buy something unless you're sure of it. Just wait for the next shitcoin

Pearl, a project with 0 marketing upon hitting Kucoin, a 3 man team, an amateur site and logo and nothing resembling a working product currently sits at 125m, and is rising
This thing has 16 fulltime team members, a working product, and is actually marketed. Also keeps making acquisitions as per They plan to integrate the coin fully into the product within less than 2 months
Actually suggesting this will dump upon hitting Kucoin is beyond retarded. I get that you're mad you missed out and want to accumulate, but you need to try harder than that.

that's funny, I fomod into 3 things and 100x'd in 3 weeks

Get ya cha cha's out for canya

11k ETH raised. Liars keep lying. Cap is 20mil

i'm in

i hope it goes 10x at least

Sounds like Kenya. I like niggers. Im in

Pearl was endorsed by David Sonstebo, the founder of IOTA. It was a semi-genius idea that integrates both tangle and ethereum. It only began pumping several days ago after data dash called it the most undervalued coin in crypto

CanYa created an unnecessary product. Do you know how many apps/platforms there are in Australia for exactly this? I can think of at least 5. It's a competitive market. Reduced fees and the "decentralization" meme is not enough to capture existing market share.

They were ranked horribly by all the major ICO review websites. Boxmining did a sponsored video which received tons of hate. CanYa entered the comment section to defend themselves and really displayed their own delusions. They've also been accused of purchasing fake likes/comments on their social media.

Metaverse ETP has a team of over 200 people. What's your point.

I know that you just paid 2x ICO price on ED and you're now scared of getting dumped on, but you need to try harder than that.

PRL was never endrosed by IOTA, you stupid idiot. That was just the Veeky Forums shill.
PRL = 1 anonymous dev

Check Canya website

Where to buy CAN?
Pls respond

For Canya market cap simply check:

Alright bro. Not even gonna bother refuting your blatant false information, it doesn't matter. I'm in since ICO and already seeing crazy gains. But the real fun starts tomorrow.

See you in a week, I'll make a thread just for you.

how do you get in to these ICOs and avoid the scam ones?

Research. Read posts on Veeky Forums, visit the website, check out team. Do they have a product? Check out telegram. Are they responsive. If possible, read thoroughly through the white paper.

As I said, I literally learned about this hours before the ICO ended and jumped in. Sometimes it's worth it to take the risk if everything looks solid (and in this case it is)

EtherDelta right now, but if you don't want to risk being BTFO by that exchange then it'll be on KuCoin Monday morning EST

28HuP

boys another wall just went down

ALREADY TRADING AT OVER 2X ICO PRICE HOLY *&^&. THIS IS GOING TO PLUTO TOMORROW BUT I CAN'T GET MY ETH INTO THE $%^^ SMART CONTRACT.

MOON TIME!!! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Just to add, supply may be more limited than it seems because of the whole "HODL club" scheme. You get a lotta bonus tokens and rewards over the next 6 months if you hold >5000 tokens from ICO in your wallet but don't move or sell ANY of them (because that automatically disqualifies you from the club). Many people might be reluctant to sell now because of this.

I'm an aussie so thought I would give it a crack. the app is actually so fluent. Just listed myself as a photographer and a tutor at an hourly rate. It's being used around my area (Brisbane). Regardless of the stock ima be making cash from the app itself. Can see this going places. Australia loves shit like gumtree etc so this will take off easy with good marketing.

This is your x10 next week

This very well may blow up

KuCoin ref

286dH

this feels good. walls getting destroyed

CanYa help a broke ass nigga

Kucoin Invitation Code: E3oiOO

stop kuckcoin beggers

Yeah. There's literally one final sell wall left with like 40ETH in it, and then nothing. This might literally be your last chance in if you want to get some before Kucoin listing fellas.

1.2b market cap in one week? Try again user

1 sell wall and then fucking MOON
no one selling anymore

cap is 20 mil USD, idiots

Can't see CAN on EtherDelta?

I can't see it there.
Guess I'll wait until it goes on KC and try get in before eveyone else

CanYa coin (CAN) aims to become a global P2P marketplace of services powered by Blockchain. It allows people to hire local experts. They launched their platform in a small Australian city in December 2016 and then launched in a major Australian city. It is important to add that their application is listed in app stores on both main mobile operating systems, iOS and Android. On their site they mention that they have at least 7600 members and 3500 providers (the ones who provide their skills for the users of this application).

Features:
- Peer to peer
- Existing product - MVP running since 2016, being used
- Feature rich app - for communicating, messaging, quoting and invoicing services
- Flexible billing system - both crypto and fiat payments
- CAN coins used in-app, instant conversion to other cryptos via network of zero-fee exchanges

Facts:
Total supply: 100 million
Circulating supply: 60 million
ICO price: 0.000715 - 0.001 ETH/CAN
Current price: 0.0014 ETH/CAN
ICO raised: 8m$ , team is burning 30% of unsold tokens

BUY signal reason:
KuCoin listing + trading competition on 11pm (AEDT) on the 08 Jan 18 which proved to pump previous listings like PRL, SNOV and DENT considerably. CAN is not even listed on EtherDelta yet and buy volume is already more than 400ETH

+ 2nd yet undisclosed Exchange on 8th

Resources:
KuCoin:
news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/
canya.io/
Blog:
blog.canya.com.au/2018/01/06/can-ico-audit-complete
EtherDelta:
CAN token EtherScan:
etherscan.io/address/0x1d462414fe14cf489c7a21cac78509f4bf8cd7c0
ICO reviews:
boxmining.com/canya-review/
medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-canya-can-tokens-765cec7041a7

This marketcap thing is bugging me...if its 20 mil id definitely invest but if its over 100 mil definitely not...

We can argue about the token utility all day long but just acknowledge one thing you fucking faggots.

Circulating supply is 40m and token price is currently 3 dollars. 120m cap. JP confirmed this in the telegram 3 hours ago if you care to find it. Now fuck off with the lies.

>muh marketcap is too big

Never falling for this shitty meme again after Trx, ADA, XRB, ICX and countless others.

what do all of those tokens have in common? They are all their own blockchains. Platforms are inherently valuable. ERC20 tokens are not.

you have it twisted actually. if they are all competing for blockchains, literally means they will not get any market share (it will likely be NEO and Ethereum keeping the majority of ICOs)

you are making assumptions and I am simply making observations. Look at the top 20 coins.

Ethereum is a failed experiment by the way. Literally every other chain is or will be technologically superior in the near future.

Lying FUD fuckers.

They raised 11k ETH only. That is the ICO cap.
Stop with bullshit.

My KuCoin ref

1gu2y

Really made me think
And yes I realize most will be getting their own chains (though not all), but that's like admitting this value is entirely based on speculation. Again, Canya has a working product whereas all that most of these shitcoins have is a dog app.

>Platforms are inherently valuable
Not even going to get into why that's a dumb argument, you probably realize it yourself.

Anyway I'm off to the gym, have fun and make sure to stock up on some CAN! Those aussie shitposters really know how to make profitable crypto.

It does not fucking matter you idiot. Go to the telegram right now and scroll back 4 hours. Look for the post by the CEO JP. He said circ supply will be between 35-40m once they finish tallying distribution.

OK, doing it... x10 will be only `100 mil

I can tell you that services like gumtree, serviceseek and airtasker are huge in Australia. This thing really has the potential to stick.

can you read?

had my eye on this at the ico. seems like a winner

my kukoin ref
1esH5

what time is this in the US central?

January 08, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC +8)

look at those poor FUDers run realizing the cap is 20 mil... SAD

buy on ED now cucks, links are given

dem walls are gettin reqt... same as what happened with PRL before kucoin

What is Canya? Where did you find this one?

Check the posts cuck. Etherdelta

still good for a pump & dump

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!

Investing 15k, cheers cobba