ICON GANG

How you guys doing? We’re basically back to where we were two days ago which is relieving. What are your price predictions for Monday?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/wiki/MACD_(Moving_Average_Convergence/Divergence)
twitter.com/BioCryptologist/status/949886850059010048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I legitimately think we’ll hit $10 by the end of the week

I'm >60% in this shitcoin and it won't moon dammit.

I believe, but it's testing my faith.

I guess 20 is in for sure. Would love to see 35-40 end of the month but you can't be sure.

How? So what it hasn't mooned that much in the past week. Just look at all the potential. This is seriously the easiest hold of all time. How can you even feed yourself with such weak hands?

It hits a new ATH every few days. What are you on about? It was on track to break 6000. Only reason it didn’t was the BTC surge.

Is 3200 enough?

More than I have, user

Comfiest hold of my entire life. Anyone who is deep in ICX right now is gonna make it.

My hands are steady, phags. I just want to see it explode. I'm not selling. Have been accumulating.

Tfw up 107% in last 30 days and still isn't good enough.

Define deep

every 1000 ICX you hold will move retirement back 1 year earlier

Sweet, I can retire 3 months earlier.

That's an extremely conservative estimate. We will probably see a 10x by dec 2018 desu.

I only have 6k ICX?

Will I make it bros? The coin is making me feel greedy af

been a pleasure holding ICX
about to buy some more

should i buy in @ 4900 sats or wait for a dip tonight??

dip might never come. anything under 5000 will be a steal in a couple more weeks

usually dips throughout the morning while koreans sleep

Deep in Neo, Icx, and kcs. It's been a good month so far

This coin will teach me how to be patient. Well literally hit Andromeda in a couple weeks

The only thing that can cause ICX to dip is another bitcoin bullrun. It's a steady climb up as we approach the mainnet launch.

If EOS hits 90000 in the next day ill join Icon otherwise Im gonna be stuck there

I'm must be doing this wrong. I have 31 ICX

I got abut 120 ICX since I'm rather poor. Hoping to make some dosh for initial investment. Liked the idea and the background.

Hopefully I have about 2k if I sell 60 coins end of the month to hold the other 60 with iron hands.

i only have 50, we are at a point in portfolio where we are just trying to build capital for the eventual mega gains. compound interested user

Set a buy order for 4700. It might dip that low but idk.

hang in there fellas

I lost 18icx because of pump chasing but i still have 110. Is that good enough for now?

When did you guys get in?

Be honest, got in around a dollar

bought in again this morning during the dips
now 50% in ICX

Pic related has happened to me so many times its starting to affect my work performance.

Got in at 1200 sats. Forgot the USD value.

I"m not expecting to become rich from this, but it will lead me one step closer

I got in the night it dropped on Binance during the dip(around 8k sats), but then Pajeet fudded me hard and I dumped my bags before going to bed. Woke up to a massive increase and bought back in around 15k. Ended up losing some daytrading like a retard

>tfw only 200 ICX

>only 3000 ICX

i'm not going to make it am i

Holy shit, this is me to a fucking T. I even have my iPad alarm facing me on the nightstand on the left side of the bed. I don’t care what anybody says, crypto trading is a full time job.

This is minimum a 2x by end of month. Hang in there lads, this moon will be a comfy one without insane dumping like tron

WHERE MY ICX BOYS AT

WE OUT HERE

STARTED AT 8K IN DECEMBER

WOOOOOOO

I used to have TRX, but it was too stressful to hold. It dumped just as hard as it pumped. Sold it all for ICX. Still don’t regret it even after the moon.

I sold before the moon. I made 2x. Split it up into ICX and XLM.

Present!

I bought the dip, so I'm up nicely

>everyday new ATH on Delta

We won't skyrocket at the moment but I like the slow, steady healthy curve.

My dawg. We have a great month coming ahead of us.

I have 4K more fiat coming in but it won't be available for investment until the 10th. I'd like to put it into ICX for the easy 2x-3x this month, but by the time its available (3 days from now) we may be well over $10, so I might have to put it elsewhere

Good luck to you senpai, I hope it stays sub-$10 until your yellenbucks are ready!

Anyone else watching that 2000 ETH wall getting eaten on Binance? Down to 1350 ETH now. Once that gets taken out we should pump a bit I think.

Sup dudes
1090 and 4260 sats reporting in
The second tx for 45 was an update on first big buy I added the wrong amount.
+57 I added from mining rig so not my real monees
Sitting quite comfily

Gonna keep adding more as payouts come in at around 0.015 btc/week

Oops forgot image

Its gonna dip to 7 again tom, gonna go all in then

That's a thing of beauty, congrats on this seriously

sold at 4900, waiting to buy the dip :)

accumulating

wouldn't be so sure, it's gaining a lot of steam.
don't let the ship sail without you
it'll probably dip but doubt it'll go that low

bought 80, at $8 each was just excited to finaly put money into coin base and into icx i didnt even check graph, bought ATH, wanted to put $1000 into it when it was $5, took out a loan i was that sure of this coin, then i discovered $250 deposit limit.
this coin my have made me homeless
thats not fair to say, coin base literally pajeets with their fees and limits, $250 out of $1000
fuck everything, dont even care if it moons anymore

do you even look at graphs bro?

ICX will be added to huge Korean exchanges SOON. It’s going to 2x like nothing, we’re gonna be making the easiest money this month.

Fucking binance wont give me my bitcoin. I wanted to buy some ICX two days ago...

Keeps going up by $1 every couple of days. ICX, ETH and BTC is the safest bet if market crashes. We should hit $15-20 after Koreans buy in

Just bought 50, you guys better not be fucking around with me

Thank you user.

pink wojaks inc.

Yeah your welcome, wish I joined Fun or even the linkies, at least the community over their arnt total pieces of shit

$10, $30, The company delayed mainnet once, what makes you think that it won't happen again? I realistically see $10 at end of q2.

then ur a dumdumhead lole

I spent a little under 1 BTC for 2417 ICX.

I was not happy with the 4768 entry. I should have waited for it to dip more, but oh well.

loooooooooooooool gtfo

Um this isn't XVG

I wish I could have rode XVG up when it had its run. I missed so many moon missions.

MACD HAS TOUCHED FUCK SELL EVERYTHING NOW

Bruh, it’s already over $8. Unless something drastic happens, it’s gonna hit $10 within a week.

english?

What time interval are you using?

$17 EOM. The ICON Foundation is going to hype this beast up before mainnet, wallet and DEX release. No marketing has been seen yet.

Screencap this.

MACD

tradingview.com/wiki/MACD_(Moving_Average_Convergence/Divergence)

twitter.com/BioCryptologist/status/949886850059010048

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys are deluded as hell. Why do you think it's 8 right now? Speculation, not reality. Enjoy your bags.

it means, sell walls>buy walls

its going down.

I am in it for the long haul but I day trade the shit out of it.

That's all of crypto right now if we're being totally honest. Let's just enjoy the ride.

Oh. So you're saying it's not surging in the next few hours.

Who cares lol

These threads always hype me up to buy more, 300 ICX bought, and a lot more fiat on the way.

wish this shit 45 by end of the month ..make me 1 mill

next few hours down, but the next few days it will go up. It is a good buy.

Time in the market is better than timing the market. I could get fucked over, but I sold almost at ATH today so not likely.

>implying that's how cryptoshit works
Oh please, you and your memes.

That might be how slow gains happen, but everyone knows that some big ass whale is the only thing that really moves the market. They'll blow this to rank 10-15 and then dump it for 2-3x profit

What's surprising is that there's people buying this right now thinking its at a low price, until BTC throws a fit again (Which it always does every couple of days) and the price of ICX will sink for a while.

Ye that's the one thing holding it. Still accumulating sooo thank that thing

Did you miss a moon or something? You have 3 posts and they're all FUD

No no wait, let me guess. You sold early and missed out. You got probably 2-3x gains, but missed 10-20x gains, right?

This coin fully recovers within 24 hours. You just step away from the charts for 24 hours during a BTC shitfit and everything is back to where it left off.

Unless it REALLY decides to ATH or sink to 10k or some shit

The earliest BTC could pump again is in about 2 hours, and it'll probably take a bit longer.

We're good for a little bit.

I bought ICX at 4.20 and accumulating more by swing trading up, but these threads which assume ICX is going to go to an X amount for sure is a meme. That's how wojacks are created when people expect too much.

We took a huge dive yesterday. We’re already back to what it was before. It’s the most Chad coin out there.

Lets go brooos

What was your entry point?

How far will this dip overnight? 4600? 4500? I want to accumulate but I don’t wanna aim too low.

>weak hands
don't try to deny it, you already admitted it with TRX

Buddy, normally I would agree. But this is a Korean coin that hasn't hit a Korean exchange yet. It's going fucking up.

accumulated half at $2 and half from $3.50-4.50 due to GDAX withdrawal limits

Very nice.

I wish I would have picked some up the day DataDash first mentioned it.

DataDash is the fucking man, a diamond in the shit mountain of crypto YouTubers, bought SUB and WABI from his monthly picks a while ago

Witnessed

How much ICX to get a Korean gf like that?