WHY IS STELLA CRASHING?

IS IT A PUMP AND DUMP SCAM?

EVEN CUNTSTIN's TRON SCAM IS DOING BETTER RIGHT NOW

WHY WHY WHY

I THOUGHT THIS IS THE COMFIEST HOLD OF 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Settle down faggot. If this shakes you out you should just drop your money into apple stock.

It's not a pump and dump scam at this market cap. It was just overvalued and coming back to a more normal level before rising again. Be patient.

I've been in since 16 cents...Who the fuck are all these new retards? I'm not selling this shit till its at least 2 bux. It's doing EXACTLY what ripple did when it hit 80ish cents. Holy fuck, calm down retards.

>normal correction after almost quadrupling in a few days
>only ever look at maximum zoom 1 minute candles
>OMG IT'S CRASHING

just like it did exactly what ripple did before 30c, nailed it. it'll break $1 soon and then its gonna shoot up.

Nice crash

>lol fag
>holds lumen

its like you hate money, user

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Buy the DIP

i got out yesterday and am not upset. good longterm coin if you already have 200K but too slow if you're a poorfag trying to get up to 10K

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY MONEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck. I'm genuinely confused. What's with all these XLM crash threads? It went up SUPER high like 3 days in a row. Then comes down and stabilizes.

Did you retards seriously ignore all the chatter about this coin over the past month and then buy the top or something?

Otherwise, I can't get how this can possibly be a "crash". Anyone with a brain should at LEAST be 3x right now even after the correction.

not gonna lie man I laughed fucking hard @ 0:30

Shut up fag! Get out of here with your logica, math and reasoning!!! GIVE ME MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sell me your bags

I bought my XLM at 1550 sats and made a shitload of money. pic related. I sold a bunch of XLM and moved to BAT.

I've held for 3 days now (all in) and my money has only gone down (not at a loss yet, my average buy in is about 4k sats) while every other coin has gone up 50-100%. When the fuck do I get out? I'm missing moon missions every hour at this point. I'm just a poorfag with $1k.

PoorFags unite!

I have a litecoin that I'm sick of holding, am thinking about buying this dip with it. ANyone recommend this over req?

>he bought xlm hoping for instant gainz
just dump it op don't get scammed xD

This shit is going to hit $1 minimum. It almost got there the other day.

hrm, how fast does LTC hit binance

It's only a week in 2018, you guys seriously have low patience.

i just bought 1500 xlm did i fuck up

its not comfy. we were lied to

Nope, when fairx launches this is going to x5 at least and right now is a great time to buy

i hold a lot of xlm and im not selling, but id be lieing if i said it wasnt frustrating. it just seems SO cheap, when i read about all the partnerships, the fairx thing coming, the stellar atms, i just feel like this should be so much higher. there are literal scam coins that are higher than 4300 sats right now. dental coin for christs sake? einsteinium? i mean really, what the fuck. xlm is solid tech with a bright future and its worth less than stupid garbage coins? it makes no sense to me

>he doesn't know what marketcap is

Hello fellow cuckolds. How do you do?

Fuck off pol, we're here to make money.

Apple sauce?

Already bought the dip on this once and it looks like its ready to rebound now. But Subsratum is also near the bottom of its dip. Who should I buy, I have some ether sitting around being bored?

I dont really want to hold that much of one coin, favoring Sub.

Literally who gives a shit