It's all a dream

It's all a dream...

user tell me how can you gather yourself holding 100k+? i am reaching there and freak the fuck out.

Tomorrow we all wake up and realise that everything was just a good dream

10k here. I don't know how to reach 50k? Had 1.3k 3 weeks ago.

its nothimg if u cant feel them in your hands

kek. similar situation. relying on bounty to do most of the work and I'm expecting a few trades (verge 5x soon, random kucoin moons) to bring up the rest of my portfolio.

It is sort of like Dr. Manhattan in watchmen. My portfolio is about the same as op. You just find yourself slowly losing touch with reality

post your coins

You either become emotionally dead to the point you dont care about the amount of money you are gambling with
or
you load up on weed and alcohol to the point you dont care about the amount of money you are gambling with

its the only to make it user
why do you think there is so much substance abuse in the upper echelons of wealth?
scared money dont make money

It doesn't feel real.

Any tips or strategies?

when you start with 1k, it's a lot
then you'll say, once I have 2k, I'm safe...
but then you want 4k to have 2k more
before you know it you want 8k so that 4k is a backup, but it's never enough...
so you want 16k to have 8k as a failsafe...
then you realize 8k isn't a lot so you want 100k
at 100k you realize , wouldn't it be nice to have 200k? that' means I'll have 100k to spare!
but then you could be having 200k spare and 200k invested, so you go for more
only to feel that it'd be nice to have a million, but then realize it's nicer to have 2 million so you can play with that 1 million...

What app is this?

I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE

It's literally never enough until it all goes away, then you realize you had enough all along and you kill yourself.

Holdl. Got eth presale. Never sold even 1. In fact they are still in block 0. Lol.

Blockfolio

I think I'll be happy at 10 million, I mean 20, that means I have 10 to spare!

Veeky Forums newfag /nocoin/ reporting in.

Someone please shoot me some tips or point me in a general direction of where to get started. There's too much bullshit when doing Google searches.

Just a poorfag wanting a piece of this

What was your original investment and when?
I started with 3k in March last year.

trips and dubs rolled up into one
i wish everyone luck and what helps me go is the fact that i understand how revolutionary the tech will be and already is (quantum computers are a good next thing to look into)

also the fact that the money thing is a nice bonus to it, i play always conservative and any purchase i make will never yield me absolutely ridiculous gains but also not expose me to disastrous losses.

damn dude you just petrified in time

Read coin whitepapers....if the coin doesn't have a whitepaper, move on.

I don't get you guys though. This bubble will burst, are you 100k holders planning to just hold through that and maybe accumulate more afterwards once the normies lose everything?

Wouldn't it be better to have an exit plan?

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

5 k of btc since 2014. Bought 1k ether in prelate. Kept it. Went from 330 bucks to 1 mill. Lol like whaaaa!??? I'll keep it for another few years.

i started with 3.9k in early april, now have 250k in crypto monies

caught the vechain moon mission really early, if it pans out in the next few weeks i can cash out a million

What you mentioned will help with the first purchases?

learn about what bitcoin is and how it works. learn about blockchain tech and what the word decentralized means before you invest any money

This. I started with about 12k, surpassed 100k in the last month and am at about 160k at this moment. It's almost surreal but at the same time it's almost like I don't care. Like wtf am I doing? How far can this go? What happens if/when I reach a million? 2 million?

$4000 a month ago

how 2

you daytrade a lot?

wtf did you buy??

I don't gamble my money bitch

This shit is easy as fuck if you're not a brainlet

From my understanding lurking here, it seems bitcoin is generally low reward nowadays or too volatile due to normies spilling in. Should I still go with that before looking into altcoins?

"scared money dont make money" brilliant quote user.

although I kind of want withdraw half to calm myself down,

i have about 4k invested overall but have little time to spend staring at charts, reading whitepapers, etc

did you just go all in on low mc coins

ZLC @25-30k sats

Did you learn through experience or more through research? Just getting started and wanna follow your footsteps

Yes, it was the most dead low market cap coin with low supply ever but good tech that I could find on Bittrex. It was just pure luck that they decided to fork into Bitcoin Private

Experience and Research

Just go all in OMG/VEN and you'll be good

Thank me later

>It doesn't feel real.
It's not.

I just realized my wording may have been a bit off. The initial 12k was back in March. Had some BTC and bought ETH between 7 and 25. Tried my hand in day trading but eventually got upset and went all in on NEO back in June. Been hodling that ever since. I want to diversify a tiny bit of it but I think it'll have an amazing 2018 so I'm hesitant. I'm really only looking int o a couple NEO ICOs currently.

You think tomorrow we are going to wake up and Ethereum will be gone? Thousands if people are just going to suddenly stop working on a project they have dedicated their lives to? okay bud.

I'm very willing to learn everything I can and screencapping advice from every user kind enough to respond. Excited to get in on this, hopefully I'm not too late to the party. Thanks for the advice!

>until you realize this guy is a brainlet, and the only people who will lose everything are those holding imaginary paper currency in their imaginary bank. those holding actual commodities with an actual purpose and intrinsic value will be survive going forward. eveyrone else will have to steal and scam to make due

Same story with me. I think a 20x may be in order for 2018. We might be just in time.
I have lots of REQ and LINK and made a lot off OMG and WTC.

>thinks he's a hotshot because he put money into one of the biggest bull market of all time
>thinks hes not gambling that this shit wont crash
>thinks he has control of his outcome

I only have $2500 and started trading 2 weeks ago with $1000 am I going to make it? Surely at some point we should have some solid gains from sub 500m mcap coins through 2018 right?

The second you can use ETH to do something besides swap it for shitcoins, I'll believe your
>muh future of finance
schtick.
Until then, it's an alpha-version mass hallucination waiting to implode.

trying to turn 4k into at least 6 figs by the next of the year. is this possible? what coins? im in xlm, req, icx, ven

Love how your profile change is 400k+ nice larp faggot

deep

This

Do you faggots not realize you can input anything into blockfolio

Your best bet is moon missions, but you have to have some experience to smell pumps and know good coins. I'd recommend getting in on a few discords and feeling the air a bit.

you do realise he has it set to 1 month time frame? fucking RETARDED FAGGOT BABY NIGGER LEARN TO FUCKING READ KIKE

It's more likely that people are going to realize alt coins are a meme and flood back into BTC. This alt coin mania happened before in may/june last year. Then suddenly they all started crashing and BTC went on a moon mission. I have a feeling thats about to happen again.

it can't be this easy... my blockfolio is up to $6m now. all these scam coins are making people tens if not hundreds of millions with a weeks worth of development and so many bugs, outright fake shit is earning millions as well. the owners of exchanges have literally multiple billions of dollars worth of this with a couple months of work setting up their site. nobody can actually cash out all this, do you really think thousands of people just became multimillionaires and billionaires just like that? i cant even cash out, kraken is limited to only 100k per year, gemini removed my account and didn't say why, coinbase is illegal in my state. all of this has to crash at some point, but it keeps going up.

It's all a game now...we're being tested

cash out to btc or eth, usd is just a meme