Lunar Expedition

Shill Boi Baggins here to let you know that Payfair is currently refueling for our next lunar expedition.
Rumors have begun in the telegram. Kucoin has been contacted and people have already x5. Join us as we make our way towards $1 sooner rather than later.

now look at this, I mean really look at it. Read it. And understand it. Do you understand the implications?
You dont? Then stay away, you deserve to be poor.

Do you realize how quickly February will be here. And almost at the same time Payfair will have been listed on non ED exchanges.

It's a fight against the clock, can you maneuver shitty Etherdelta before the Normans invade,

look at this. What do you think happens next?

Keep shillin shill boi

I'm all in on Payfair because if you shill boi baggins. And it has been paying if nicely.
You let me know before you shill your next coin.

I've got 10,000 of these bastards because of you Shillbo

If you made that good job. We need more PFR memes.
If Donald trump memed his way to presidency then we can meme payfair to $10

what are you gona do with your $10,000+

I Was thinking about selling this because I already x6 but then I was like nah it's still only on ed

at the minimum i recommend waiting until the iphone app is out
personally im holding for 1 year for tax purposes and to see the whole project through.

i have 70k will i make it?

Veeky Forums bros always come first. It wont be anytime soon, but ill be posting here first when i do.

yes. just hold on tight as fuck,
Easily $1 pre coin, if we hit pluto i could see this reaching closer to $5

spent ~4 hours buying 2 different coins on ED today lmao
not gonna visiit that shit anytime soon

4 hours of "work" for x20 gains.
do what you want, but it sounds like you want to miss out.

PFR THE KING !

i also bought a bunch at 6 cents because of you shillboi, god bless

only wish I had more time to accumulate

Great price!. You did fine, in 6 moths use the earnings from PFR to go in big on the next project. Thats how you make 6-7 figures.

Only managed to pick up 800 of these. Have high hopes tho.

bump

why so few. you poor?
Could be worth over $1000 pretty soon.
then turning that $1k to $10k is easy, after that comes the life changing money. Good luck.

10k @ 3 cents thanks for the shill, comfy af

Couldn't get enough Fiat pumped in. I'm a piece of shit newfag.

Still trying to do exactly what you describe though. PFR is one I'm rather bullish on

> tfw bought 11k at 10c

Ah well, if this project gets any sort of traction, the price will go interstellar.

oohhh. not many bought in that early. nice.

tfw i tried to buy yesterday but I couldn't sell my other stacks in time. missed out on a 2x fuck this shit

yea you cant compare, it'll drive you nuts. I mean some people bought just under 1c.
youre still in the x10-x20 price.

you can still hop in for the 5x-10x.

plus pay fair pays out.

how much pfr to be an escrow/trust node?

That's my plan. Sell PFR end or mid Q2 then go all in on another one. Hopefully reaching 6 figs before eoy 2018

It was ~$250 worth back at .08

Not sure now

currently a trust node is set for $200 of tokens and an escrow set for $250.

the trust node will be set to a set number of tokens after a community vote.

so get at least $250 worth, but realistically, just get as much as you can. I went all in.

Is this still worth at $.27?

Convince me to spend $1000 on this

Keep in mind this one will go above 1$

How high

I can see this breaking 100 late this year or next year

Shill Boi i don't get why your projections for this coin are so low. at 88mil supply wouldnt this coin to do 20 to 40? or 200 to 800 if it got explosively popular?

why the $1 min and $5 max predictions?

Just don't sell early user, cool head, steady hands, and you'll make it.

i bought 550 of PFR when some user shilled it for the first time and it was worth literally like 3 cents
now i'm salty that i did not but 100x more

Where is your lambo?
There you go.
You're welcome.

nice. good luck user. just make good pics and dont be a pussy when the numbers get big. treat it like you did your first $1,000

This is what I keep wondering as well.

At the very least couldn't it see mid 50s? Looking at coins with similar circulations in the top 100 makes me think it's possible

2$ will result in a 200MM MC which is not impossible and crazy at all

if you want the info, then read this. the price bumped x2+ after this thread. people realized what it was.

this is going $1+. its still only on ED and already mooning.

Yeah that's the idea as long as you're confident in your coin you shouldn't hesitate

Holyyyyy shit a PFR thread. Hell yeah, I found this shit a few days ago and it has been great. Should 10x or 100x if on some bigger exchanges.

this thread. oops

Literally got in during the same time. Actually it might've been 4 cents. Still in good hands though. And same, only threw in $120 or so

because i am being conservative. I only shill because it is a good project with a future.
What this project doesn't need is to be overhyped and bastardized just to fulfill peoples Lambo fantasies.

But PFR has managed to go way past my expectations so far.
We can make a better prediction on price after February.

if you noticed at first i shilled you it would go to $.05.
next i shilled you it would go $.20

now $1

and we will see how far we can go.
There is a process.

you're about right anyway

to do $20 it'd have to be in the top 30. i think this is a top 30 coin, but maybe not a top 10. so i think it's possible, but it's good to be conservative too. i'll prob hodl

Thanks for clearing this up. Just wanted to make sure there wasnt some obvious limiting factor.

Hyped for this shit to hit KuCoin someday

bumpity