VECHAIN

>blocks path with sell wall

Heh......nothing personnel.....kid...............

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>whales are accumulating

low volume + eth mooning is dragging this down on the eth pair, wish I shorted at the top like I was gonna ; /

these fucking bullshit walls are outrageous. they’re gonna kill their project if they keep them up

be patient faggot, ironically its a good sign.

Should the PBoC rumor actually be true it doesn't matter what kind of wall they have. I assume they are trying to make the growth look organic though and not like a PnD.

But eventually some whale is just going to buy through them or buy wall it past.

Shutup newfag. Go suck Justin Suns dick

fuck you faggot ive been buying ven since .4 and can fuarentee i have more than you. go chock on a your boyfriend cock

Gtfo waltcuck

My hypothesis is that those walls were put there by VeChain themselves. They are building hype and suppressing the price to make it explote after the rebranding, as a marketing strategy. If they are good at something, that is marketing, and that would put VET in everybody's mouth.

If that is the case, I would be disappointed of such shady practice, but still, I'm holding until 2019 at least.

Even if they did that I wouldn't look at them any different, it would just go to show how much they have their finger on the pulse of crypto. Having that kind of momentum behind their coin after a rebranding would be incredible for them moving forward. Shit I kinda hope it is them.

>price dumps
>this is a good thing, weak hands are being shaken out
>price moons
>this is a a good thing, the coin is finally getting recognition
>price stalls from sell walls
>this is a good thing, means whales are accumulating

cryptofags are so delusional

Daily reminder that pic related is your average waltoncuck.

Read this you brainlet That is if you can even read

nah, just 5x'd on a shitcoin, not wasting my time on this any further

Seems like it considering how solid and consistent these walls are
Man, I hope the PBOC rumors are real.

You're that same reddit fudfag, aren't you?

makes sense that you're a degenerate anime poster kek

I exited VEN earlier today when it was obvious it wasn't getting past those walls

keep fudding

When is the rebranding supposed the go down? Also why does everyone assume that the rebranding will make the price go up?

Partnership annoucements that make the previous ones look like nothing. January will BELOW your mind according to Sunny.

QUICK Anons how fast does VEN transfer from exchange to exchange?

coca cola kid

are you talking about that autist farmkiwi or something? what a fucking retard

Anons. Should I pull out of XLM and get more VEN at this point? Or might there be another dip tomorrow or so?

>reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd

is it dumbo to hold ven and wtc simultaneously??? (mid-long term) i feel like a traitor like a muuslim amerigan.

january will below my mind? gotdamn chinks.

Not really. I'm personally all in on Ven since the low .90s but there is nothing wrong with WTC. It's just that they lack the connections or marketing that VeChain has which counts for A LOT.

Holding both is a good hedge if you WTC will go up sooner or faster than Ven.

No, logistics is one of the best uses of blockchain and both are going to see widespread use.

The Chinese enterprise market is enormous and can fit 2 blockchain logistics companies. It can probably fit 5

We could very well see the PBoC dream come true. Otherwise I can't imagine what would B-LOW our minds.

$20 end of January $100 start of Q2. Screencap this.