Going to $1.00 tonight

Earlier today the London Letter announced BAT as a January buy. Here is a good excerpt:

"Brendan’s team is solid. It features staff from huge multinational corporations like Microsoft, Yahoo, Evernote and AOL just to name a few. But there is one advisor that has caught our particular interest...Ankur Nandwani is the Product Manager for Coinbase. He is the same guy that announced that Litecoin would be getting listed on Coinbase earlier this year.

Interestingly, the CEO of Coinbase (Brian Armstrong) tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we’d like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. And there is a hell of a lot of smoke here.Why We’re Buying In Today BAT is an incredible project that is still cheap – and the current advertising system is starting to be exposed for the flawed system that it is:• Ad revenue is declining.• The number of users using an adblocker is drastically increasing.• The current advertising model is expensive for publishers.• The end user’s privacy is being neglected.• The end user faces huge issues like excessive data usage and shortened battery life. Throw in a likely Coinbase listing and things are looking exciting for BAT investors."

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/
youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It features staff from huge multinational corporations like Microsoft, Yahoo, Evernote and AOL
gross
so it's possible the staff is largely possessed by demons then

prophecy

megamind eich sending us to the moon

like, i'll still buy probably. i like the idea off tipping youtubers. anyone have any idea if there's a minimum transaction size? i just want to leave small tips. and just because they hired people from purely evil establishment megacorps doesn't mean they're all evil. though it greatly increases the odds that the establishment slipped some of their own into the company. gotta keep an eye on that sort of shit.

any big partnerships with an evil megacorp and i'm out. i want to make money not get involved in creating something evil

Also I'm now convinced BAT has the best memes

no kripparian. absolutely haram.

Im not so sure about that, any standouts?

>literally said solid dev team

just sold 100k

top laugh
did you just make this or did you have it lying around for some reason? is there further context here? i'm greatly amused

I bought in at .75, but now I'm wondering if I should ditch some bags and buy in again before .85

Bat will 100x in 2018, no shilling.

Fuck yeah, lets go user

I've been in the workshop, here's one fresh out of the bag

me gusta, BATpepe

Its from when BAT was popular last summer. I'll post some old memes I have from then.

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

SO CLOSE
FRONT PAGE
BUMP

ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

>buy in
>price starts going down

every time. anyway here's a meme

>buy in
>price starts going down
>all the shills suddenly stop posting

REEE I GOT DUMPED ON

we are just finally comfortable enough to go to sleep user. goodnight eich will bless your dreams with gains

>tfw you dumped BAT

g-goodnight eich

Asian chick bottom, 3rd from far right is for sure a demon.

what do you think her panties smell like?

just go to sleep and forget about it

I'm still pretty new at this but the secret to gainz is believing the in the memes and forgetting about shitcoins you bought and not giving a fuck

>the virgin misses moonshots by pussying out and smal brain panic selling low
>the chad accumulates random meme shitcoins, ignores them, and then one of them exits the solar system at .99C

goat blood

FUCK a perfect dip finally comes in but my shit isn't transferring fuck fuck fuck

alright.. so we ride bat to $1+ world right...
then we get for the icon announcement....
then transfer all gains into magnalis ico....
then retire next fall...
lets go.

how much BAT do i need for her to be my gf?

>her

if you aren't riding bat until 5$ then you actually hate money

Patience, user

Xe's not into cisshet, user

BAT is a hodl coin with actual value and application, and the unholy union of autists and normies. We both win.

I ain't selling shit nigga.

this. if there's one coin that will unite normies & autists it's this.

>We need to get the normies in on this.
Now or later?

it will be a natural progression once the big youtubers start receiving their BAT & realize how much it's worth. Those content creators will be their gateway to get in. All we need to do is buy up now then in a few months go choose our lambos

Sounds like a plan. I have my main stack complete, buying some more to actually spend over time; this is a crypto that relies on being circulated and spent as an economy and can't just be a hoarding/speculated upon.