Where my cowboys at? What a week, this is bananas

Where my cowboys at? What a week, this is bananas.

Great week to hold bounty

hands down the easiest 5K i've ever made in my life partner

Reporting in, partner. Brace yourselves for the dip though

Just bought in. Did I miss it?

how high we going boys

>>he sold at .00035eth

feelsbadman

My first true moon mission. We held through the fud, through the memes, through the mockery. Hell, we were even called pajeets but we held strong. 97k here, I love you guys.

Are you willing to hold til $2?

W-what dip? I just bought in, I thought I'd made it

Impossible. No brakes on the Pony Express

Sold my dnt foe this shit. Amazingly it didnt matter because theyve both gone up 300 pct in that timeframe. But still this has a bit more upward momentum. 20k BNTY reporting in.

You will. If there's a dip, please don't be a pajeet and panic sell. Just hold on user. You'll make it. We'll all make it.

Can someone make a thread to mock everyone who called this a pnd pajeet coin, or do I have to?

So any of you murdered the whale?

Any coin with 0x in the name is destined for success.

I was planning to cash out my principle at around that time. Hope it won't take long, though.

My most profitable coin to date

goddamnit that fucking whale got me out of this shit. many regrets.

Why did i only put in $80 at .13 cents

Bought in at 0.10 and sold at 0.25

Howdy

No, this is just getting started and there's still more than enough time to hop on. It's still around only $60 million in market cap. If BNTY grows by 5x, it still wouldn't even be in the top 100. Look at all the coins with much higher market caps that aren't making any noise at all and/or don't even have a working product.

>It's a great coin with tons of potential as the first job/gigs platform based on smart contracts and token payments.
>It has a solid marketing concept that has a lot of mass appeal. It's a low market cap coin with a working product, doing millions in sales already.
>A bunch of legitimate companies are already using Bounty0x and partnering up with the team.

It's just a great investment at this point in time. And this moon we just had now confirms it. It'll be the first of many to come.

i need to load that gay website one more time
for shit and giggles

We require The DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS IS TOO MUCH SURELY ITS NOT SUSTAINABLE

fuck i need a dip to 500/eth at least man so i can fill my buy order WHERE THE WHALES AT

are we expecting a dump?

>tfw $50+ withdrawal fee coming soon

It does have to dip at some moment. I honestly would like a big red candle so I can get some more. This is a bullettrain to lamboland.

It's easily sustainable since BNTY is still only at a tiny $70 million market cap. It's a good coin with a solid use case, a working product, backing by legitimate companies, and a lot of buzz surrounding it even though it's a new product.

It's got more promise and more to show for than many, many coins with much higher market caps. Very safe investment if you ask me.

APOLOGISE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM SO GLAD I HELD

Thanks for the reassurance. I was blind from the green. What you're saying is true: it is a tiny marketcap. Should hit 200 mil mc relatively soon.

gonna laugh if the whale fucked up his bot and went to sleep lol

Anyone else planning to get services done with a portion of their coin?