The House Wins

Referral for @KuCoin

286dH

This exchange is blowing up atm and could be another Binance with explosive growth with its own coin(KCS)/coin burn so it's a good idea to join if you haven't already! But yeah just thought I'd chuck it in here. This could be a great long termer to funnel profits into seeing as the house always wins you know Trex does nothing like this more power to the people

Other urls found in this thread:

launchpad.binance.com/register.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What coin do I go into to move over?

Theres about 40 coins and tokens to move ......Use referal bonus : 1hu44 for daily % bonus of 1m vol mover.

You can expect a whole bunch of NEO based markets tokens to be launched there!

People really are missing the fact there is a NEO market on there! This is a colossal opportunity!

Onii-chan will you use my referral id?
you're the best... I love you

1eur5

It's a decent one to!

Deep Brain Chain clearly as well!

DBC

DBC on Kucoin, huge reason to get on there!

Might as well use my referal code: 27Mve

If you're lurking right now and don't have a Kucoin account you need to make one.

2865P

The trick to getting many other people to use your referral link is being diligent about spamming it in discord groups, many subreddits, facebook groups, and Veeky Forums too.

Doing this I've got about 107 referrals. Join mine and you should get a pretty good bonus.

1vdxg

kucoin. com/ #/? r= 1bRyg

I'll do the short.shill.
sign up. buy kcs. earn dividend and a percent of transactions from users. the exchange is ambitious and will long term be looking to compete with other major exchanges. kcs will only.continue to rise

HERE IS SOME HELPFUL INFO. NOT ONLY CAN YOU BUY NEO ON KUCOIN, YOU CAN ALSO STAKE IT TO EARN GAS ON KUCOIN EXCHANGE. YOUR WELCOME. NOW USE MY REFERRAL CODE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF JEBUS AHHAHAHAHAH 1Q554

use my referral to get guaranteed asian virigins
1uhdb

25Mrt

tyty

dont make the mistake of missing out on some free monies user

kucoin.com/ #/ ? r=1cfMy

Please consider using my code if you're signing up:
25tey

Much appreciated. Post your own code after for another user to use.

what do you get if i sign up with these codes?

getting "system error, please try again later," every time I try to sign up.

double checked the URL, not a phishing thing. is the website acting up because of traffic? anyone else experiencing this?

Binance is better.

I have some ETH to spare. Sign up using my ref code I send you 1 ETH. First 25 replies only

launchpad.binance.com/register.html

Referral ID: 11227658

Try refreshing cache using CTRL + F5

please use my referral :D 28ec1

No dice.
Have tried refreshing cache, clearing cache, running on different browser. Nothing is working.