Where my FUNsluts at?

Where my FUNsluts at?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally just bought 100k more because of that pic

Where my fucking 100% at ya cunt!

We have the best waifus. Don't we FUN?

fun whore checking in.

When are some upcoming dates of note to look out for?

Why is keeps hitting 1300-1400 sats and th drops back down? Chomping down endless walls??

We're very close to a breakout up to 1500-1700 sat

When the fuck is this booming? I'm balls deep still.

Looks like it might be happening right now. Give it a few more minutes, if we go to 1150... it could be FUN time...

No, its a scamcoin. For god sake, the coin's name is Fun Fair.

>tfw you reach 6 digit portfolio and dont even care about lambos anymore, and go all in on comfy internet meme communities. LINK, FUN, OMG, DOGE.

anything else i can do to diversify my chadfolio guys, let me know

>all in
>diversify

huh?

5 minute candles on Bittrex from today so far. Volume definitely spiked up and is steadily climbing upwards.

pajeet shit detected

stay poor, streetshitter

hey cmon u know what i meant

Yeah, on binance failed to break 1150 walls, so back down again.... but MACD is starting to confirm we're very close to breaking the pennant. Need the volume to come up now....

This is soo much FUN

Fuck I love asians

>not posting fun related memes
cmon user

I just bought in, did i FOMO and fuck up or are we just going higher from here?

Probably should have bought closer to 1k, but welcome to the ride user. It's going much higher

I might've just lost $500 worth trying to widthdraw from Binance.

Just because a faggot like you would lose it all playing poker doesn't make it a scam it just makes you a faggot

I'm no TAfag. Just a long time funchad (bought in at 2 cents) but is it me or is this chart looking BULLISH AF bros? We getting rich soon?

All-in only memecoins.

Shop a fun over the bitcoin.

We're already at .19, FUN is the limit my dude. Where are you watching by the way?

>Fuck I love asians

buy enough FUN and the asians love YOU

I've owned nothing but fun for months so not on any exchanges right now was just having a look at the 7 day chart.,feels like when we take off may get another 10 cent jump

Currently at 15k FUN, will I make it brohams?

post the version with her eyebrows and nose please

Are you me?

Maybe, we are all connected when we're having fun user

Get 100k at least.