ITS A FUCKING ROCKET

ITS A FUCKING ROCKET

JESUS FUCK

Seriously why is this shit going up, so people can get a clone of a clone of zcash for "free"?

The fork

low supply privacy coin with promising devs and bitcoin name

not rocket science

Its going up because you didnt buy

This is so comfy.

$1000 dollars when?

Why not just keep developing Zclassic as it is? There is already Zencash, this is nothing but a retarded kike money grab again. You don't need to fork to change a logo and name.

The dump is going to be so fucking funny. Like a rocket to the center of the earth. Can't wait to see all those pink wojacks the minute the airdrop happens.

>thyat's the point

Sold all my zcl for hush. Feels good

I sold my ZCL at $100 and still made around the same that I would have if I held it... but with safer investments.

sell before the fork!

Zclassic is worthless without the bitcoin name

yeah, last time I heard crypto space is a place of rocket scientist.
no shit, but the btcp will worth it.

Because of the BTCP fork coming up!

Referral for @KuCoin

286dH

This exchange is blowing up atm and could be another Binance with explosive growth with its own coin(KCS)/coin burn so it's a good idea to join if you haven't already! But yeah just thought I'd chuck it in here. This could be a great long termer to funnel profits into seeing as the house always wins you know Trex does nothing like this more power to the people

What did you put it in that more than doubled?

same, user. BTCH is gonna crush BTCP

Literally retards

Even if you plan to sell before the fork

why the fuck did you sell now?

Jesus fuck what a bunch of faggots

I rode zcl from 28-220,
I was then made aware that that the main Dev behind it was now forking his own coin with a set fork date, so I figured that hush would probably double or triple before the fork date and that within a week that zcls rocket would slow down as news of the their contracted Dev forking his own version spread.

STFU shill, that guy isn't a dev and his 'fork' is a shitcoin

main dev behind zcl-btcp is rhett

new paper wallet on HeyRhett twitter is dope

damn, the new slew of newfags this month has been really weird. some of the weakest hands i've ever seen in crypto. You sold before fork BTFO

I swear to god these whales that keep putting up huge sell walls EVERY TIME we near another ATH are going to give me an aneurysm

>actually feeding the leeches who are using zcl to promote a literal scamcoin

> why do people sell high!!?!?

you're actually retarded if you dont understand they're manipulating this coin. they have been for over a week. they cancel the orders.

>he sold weeks before a fork

How retarded can you possibly be? Is this why people on Veeky Forums say they're losing money?

When is something good going to moon