Who else got fucked?

Announcement with multi-billion cap company. Drops 5%.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qihoo_360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you impatient retards sell everything right fucking now

anti virus company what a great partnership.

What about the Chinese ISP with 900 million clients?

$80 BAGHOLDER REPORTING IN

I never sell at a loss and i dont plan to start now

but what pisses me off is justin chink sun will announce tron dogs and go 10x meanwhile this shit goes down

selling the news 99% of the time from now on

why didn't think shoot the price up tho
kinda dumb its dropping now

trx didn't moon right away it took a few days. this shits ready to blow as soon as the whales see a juicy orderbook

Blame JUSTin Sun.

quit chasing chink moons and buy AMERICAN coins

because no one fucking cares about a partnership that provides nothing other than this big company agrees to start shilling your shit coin to its customers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qihoo_360

Qtum is almost worth 50% of this real company with real revenue, its laughable how over valued these shit coins are.

>he didnt sell the news

sorry pal, but thanks for your donation

its why they say "sell the news" my man.

yeah kind of weird,still made money though. Guess I'll hold for those next couple of announcements.

wow you're dumb, did you even read the announcement?

please told you didn't sell that LMFAO

did you have a point or was insulting me the best you could come up with, im sorry about your $90 bags kid.

FUCK THIS SHIT WHY IS THIS PAJEETCOIN NOT MOVING

It went up like 30% what are u talking about

It's unironically going up.

your window of opportunity closing
we go moon without u

I hope your right wise pepe. Need 72 for the evenness. I figure I'll wake up happy. Shoulda trusted by got and held lend today, bat, and ven

>Mfw I made a quick 1k USD on the pump about three hours before the thread on Veeky Forums. I bought literally before the huge green candle and sold just before it dipped from the top lmao

You faggots have absolutely no patience, there are more news and partnerships on the horizon and we're just getting started so go ahead and sell at a loss and then FOMO back in when we break a new ATH

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now who buys the news in crypto
>and expects to turn a profit short-term

Expect to go sideways for a week or two before you have lift-off, you dumb fucks.

Wish I had sold in the green so I could scoop up all these bags being dropped by weak hands.

How has the arbitrage from the Korean market not influenced the price? Somebody must be making millions right now.