Next moon ticket, leaving shortly

Did you miss BNB coin 3x in 40 hrs? KuCoin (KCS) is the next moon ticket. Why? Exchanges are overflowing with new users, some have even closed off registration. KuCoin exchange is open and booming in popularity. KCS is KuCoin’s own exchange coin, it's supply capped, gives a fee discount, and most importantly every hedge fund and whale will be trying to get 30,000 KCS to reach the permanent 30% fee discount on their accounts.

KuCoin ref code for mutual benefit:

1gHMe

ilu anons

Sorry Ranjesh, not interested.

I really wish Veeky Forums had flags.

screen shot KCS price, compare to any of your medium to large cap coins in 10 days. shoo shoo pajeet

caught the recent bnb mars mission halfway up, not sure if it's a hodl though

BNB and KCS, good buy

KYC verification bottleneck on binance is massive, going with KCS and also XRB on kucoin

my ref
285u2

use my code anons

E2TK7a

Yeah but ponzi scheme

I used an user's code when I signed up, I would appreciate a single user to use mine 28K38

1b3PN

God bless all yall anons were gonna make it friends

DEUS VULT WE WILL HAVE LAMBOS AND ASIAN FWBS

LETS GET ON THE TRAIN
28wya

Use my code 28yta

kucoin. com/ #/? r= 1bRyg

help me get to 5 people referred please.i don't have a single referee

SOLD

Regardless of your thoughts on Tron (I personally think it's vaporware), when Kucoin lists it in the next week or two, KCS will skyrocket since volume will drastically increase.

If Veeky Forums had flags the amount of shilling would drop 90% overnight.

Use my code user 1Rb7b

1000 KCS whale here, join me for the next moon mission

1ue5u

The trick to getting many other people to use your referral link is being diligent about spamming it in discord groups, many subreddits, facebook groups, and Veeky Forums too.

Doing this I've got about 110 referrals. Join mine and you should get a pretty good bonus.

1vdxg

SGR is a better bet for an exchange coin moon shot

Only $2m market cap currently but growing fast

28Ne1

1ww5u
I'll send deepbrainz to whoever uses my code

but why is there a random 9 btc wall in the way.. i want to go to the moon right now!! pls

Please use my referall 1Q554. thanks you kind sirs

You're not listening and it's a mistake. This coin has literally 5x'd in the past week. KuCoin is also the fastest growing exchange. I get no one likes to see referral codes spammed everywhere but the exchange and the coin is worth a second look. I bought in at 2 dollars and am glad I listened to the "Ranjesh"s.

Could really use some support. If you want to sign up, consider using my ref:
25tey

Thanks, anons.

Related pic

Use my code sweethearts :^)

25eb6

really could use a referral guys
1uhdb
we can make it together

U S E M Y C O D E

P L S

1cfMy

I'll give 0.001208btc (20USD) to the first 5 people who sign up with this.
kucoin(space).com/#/?(space)r=28QN5

I don't even give a fuck if you won't trade on kucoin leave your btc address and a screencap

the entire point is that your referals trade on the platform you fucking retard

pretty sure no one who has ever promised this has followed through. don't fall his jew-like shenanigans.

If the people you refer in turn refer people themselves, you still get a comission from that second level of referrals if the second level refs themselves trade on the platform.

I don't expect people to transfer their stacks over straight away from the exchange their used to. hopefully they'll see the advantages of KuCoin and start trading there while also referring people themselves

I was legit. but I just realized anyone who already has an account could sign up and throw it away

How long does it take to transfer eth to this piece of shit exchange? Got like 90 confirmations, success etc but nothing in my balances.

I got u

If you wanna be in luck, use my invitation code boys!!

E5zhnX

You and me, let's make money. =)