BNTY MOONING

WTF is going on? someone buying all sell orders

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5587604#p5587604
youtu.be/OPkjnRIdQXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're gonna go straight to a dollar.

bit-z voting in 5 days + new partnership was announced earlier today

I cannot stop smiling. I wish i would have screencapped everyone who said this was a pajeet trash coin when we were at our lowest. This is the best fucking week ever i love all of you guys

Glad to be a part of this moon mission with you. Keep up the gains bud.

Who would have thought this shitcoin is currently my highest holding. Proudly bought at .1
Thank you all you pink wojaks.

I bought it at 800 sats, then I bought more on that 1900 pump and i got so screwed for the correction, i thought of selling so many times. BUT WE ARE user BIZ
WE HODL

its broken it wont stop going up. im contacting admin

I SHILLED THIS LITERALLY 24 HOURS AGO AND NOBODY LISTENED I FEEL SO SMUG

ok im worried, its going up too fast mommy make it stop

Literally me right now wtf yo

I listened my friend. MFW people were fuding bounty.

Take it as a blessing. Hodl. This a long term hodl coin just hitting the idiots who didn't buy in before.

IM MAKING TOO MUCH MONEYYYY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're late on that user. It's been getting shilled here since FUDders were hating on it at $0.11

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS GOING UP SO FAST WHEN WILL THE DUMP HAPPEN ALL I SEE IS GREEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Need a dip to buy back in.

so what is going on? is it going to dump in a sec?

I hope!

Lol 1$? This is doing a PRL/DRGN Expect 3-5x, maybe even more. This is only still 70m market cap.

We're gonna make it space cowboys.

I know. Im just saying were gonna hit a dollar probably by the end of the day at this rate.

I'm thinking OMG style mooning, they got their marketing game on point. ! billion $ mkap regardless of whether their platform justifies it.

75 cents. The neets will truly inherit the earth.

Is this real life?

Fuck, I sold over 20k a few days ago. Kill me. Wanted back in, but NOT LIKE THIS.

Fair enough. I just want to lessen the psychological wall at 1$ for all the newfags because that's the amount usually mentioned in bounty threads

did i just go to sleep and this is the dream? really, i've already dreamt so much about crypto, this could easily be one of them. shitcoin that i lost faith on mooning, gonna wake up in a bit for sure

This is so scary what the fuck. Fucking parabolic and shit

FUCKIN SHIT I SOLD HALF MY STACK YESTERDAY FOR XLM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck it Gainz is gainz

This team is fucking professional as hell, the tech is great, the marketing is great and the PR and partnership seekers are also outstanding.

The bounty whale literally got bought out last night around .50. I'm do glad he's gone

stop this madness i want diiiiiiiiiiiip

>lost faith on mooning

this coin has been out for 2 weeks lol.

holy shit. that eth sell wall

Binance is salivating at the volume of this shit now

Good God....I love being a cowboy.

>tfw wanted to buy at 25 cents but didnt have the money and when I finally did coinbase decides to cuck transfers
Amazing.

This is insanity, I always split my profits at this point but all I'm doing is praying for a drop so I can drop a btc on this fucker.

Dip

WTF! I was transferring 0.25 ETH to buy this at $0.55 cents and it shot up!

It was a lot higher yesterday. Almost 3x the size. Not sure who's trying to dump but expect a few hour battle and we should be flying forward again.

ITS FALLING. ABANDON SHIP

holy actual fuck mommy please hold me i want off mr cowboys wild ride

awww fuck

Hodl this coin, trust me

OMFG JUST DROPPED 20 CENTS IN 15 SECONDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

selling high buying law what is better than that

Geez that was a dump.

Did you just see that shit holy fuck!!! Never seen anything like that in my life

was going to post this...still only 70 mil..this fucker going to 200 mil in 12 hours

Alright please drop to at least $0.50.... I need more cowboy bucks!!!

Wild horses

lets be honest, nothing goes up 30% in like 5 minutes and stays up there

I just lost 150$ in a couple minutes after making 150$ in a couple minutes, and I couldn't care less. This is a long hodl and I give no fucks.

Lol that guy literally made people dump about 50k bounty. If you notice the whale only moves the wall down but doesnt actually sell his coins.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD BUY THE DIP FAGGOTS!!!!??

those poor 75 cent bagholders.

but think about it, even they will make money, this shit isnt even on binance yet

This guy gets it, yeehaww pardnerr

don't buy yet it s not the dip yet

Guys, just a heads up... only time I'm admitting this. Tomorrow I start a massive FUD campaign to bring the price down for a while. I need cheap bnty... hold strong.

i bought 30k its probably gonna dip

i'm waiting for it to dip the price action is too wild rn there's no telling where it'll go

epic

and who are you you little pajeet bitch to have a pull? Only person that listens to you on this planet is your mom

buy buy buy it s going up again

Hahahaha literally a bucking bronco this is fucking epic imagery

let them stay poor, they dont deserve and gainz

I have shilled this at least 5 times and never got more than 10 replies. Biz likes to be poor.

>mfw I called this a shitcoin scam at least 10x but I'm secretly all in and just made over a million dollars

GUYS BINANCE JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'RE ADDING BNTY OMG THAT'S WHY IT'S MOONING

Same, was fudding on here loads to accumulate.
It should have been obvious what would happen tho

source??

Paid shills on here and reddit. Including a upboating shillbot. This ain't my first rodeo, pardner.

Yea?

jk. but !soon maybe

damnit it's not dropping low enough for me to buy in

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5587604#p5587604
yw, user. look upon the FUD campaign and laugh to your heart's content.

love you too, nigga

Just get in, this is going to $1.50 by the end of next week.

i think those whaled won't let it drop
they've accumulated enough and are tired of bnty

you should buy now :)

Today or tomorrow probably

they're not letting it go up any more either, massive sell walls

wtf is happening

I bought 30k and the rest of the sell orders then dumped it

Dude you're rolling to hard too fast

It's a buckin' bronco pardner!

some big ass sell walls stopping it from going up

post yfw you bought in at 700 sats or lower

TO THE MOON BOYS
ASSEMBLE TO BREAK A DOLLAR

I'm spreading 50 eth in buy orders rn around 5001

digits confirm

Well that's another milestone. Five fucking days after crossing 200

1100 but good enough!

nice portifolio!

Cant stop wont stop

nice,
im a poorfag and i started out at 5k at the beginning of december, hit 10k around Dec 31st and now im at 18.5k

Thread soundtrack
youtu.be/OPkjnRIdQXQ

I'm Just a poorfag

I need no sympathy

I'm late as motherfuck to this party. Got in at recent ATH. Will sell as soon as I lose half my holding.