Predictions? Seems very promising to me

Predictions? Seems very promising to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$2 by march

Its going to $10 as soon as pewdiepie gets in.

Everyone with reddit accounts upvote our meme so Pewdiepie sees it and shouts it out to the normies:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

STOP THE PUMP!!! I ONLY HAVE 70000!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK

1/ “Man will never fly.” "Ford is the only car company." “iE owns the browser market forever.” Etc.

2/ Blocking ads and trackers speeds up Brave 3-7x vs Chrome on Android, more on iOS; ~2x on laptop. We use chromium open source so our baseline perf with shields down is same as Chrome. Shields up = much faster because of massive overuse of ad calls on many sites. These calls are required by Google’s core business.

3/ Chrome cannot block 3rd party trackers & ads as Brave does. They’d tank their stock and be sued for that materially adverse self inflicted damage. They are doing a cosmetic ad filter, just to ban hated interstitial ad formats. Not much perf gain from that.

If Google were to block trackers and ads while at the same time offering a BAT-like private/anonymous system that kept their customers (advertisers, publishers) whole, they would be in antiitrust trouble. But they can’t reset the system to a private state quickly.

Better if we at Brave bring up the new system and standardize as we go. While we are small we don't rock too many boats. Our users would get uBO on Chrome if they didn’t use Brave.

As we get bigger and 3rd party adtech collapses due to its own middleman problems and negative externalities, we will bring BAT to other apps, not just browsers, and standardize.

Your view of browser history is shallow. I’m a founder of Mozilla and Firefox. I worked on Netscape. We do not have the same four browsers now that we had 20 or even 15 or 10 years ago (Chrome is 9 years old). Read the browser wars Wikipedia pages.

Incumbent products in mature markets can and do fall, especially when their business interests conflict with users’ interests.

1$ this month
2$ near future
10$ EOY

How deep in are you OP?

Guaranteed news:

Top 3 NYC media company parternship (Brendan Eich AMA 21 Dec)
Twitch compatability (Brendan Eich twitter)
BUY recommendation in the London Letter

Highly likely possibilities within the next month:

Shilling from one of the top YouTubers
Coinbase listing

Very Possible:

Facebook partnership

Give it $10 short term, $50+ long term. Huge bargain right now, still in the early adopter phase

you hyped me up and I just bought more

Proof of founder

It will hit a dollar early next week
$2 by eom

HODLING as fuck. This one's a winner.

downloaded the Brave browser today for shits and giggles and I am not lying its like 100x faster then Google Chrome which Ive been using for years now. If you don't believe in this coin fine but you're retarded if you don't at least test out the browser it's UI is sweeeet

great decision if you like making money. I'm buying more too batbro

Cup and handle forming get in now

Worth dropping all my ETH into this? ETH currently 33% of my portfolio.

I like the product and the shilling.

Sold shitstocks, Transfered money to my kraken acc

Buying this as soon as money lands

Once you go bat you never go back

This is the renegade's coin

Down with Goolag
Down with Facecuck
Disrupt their business model

It is the Stop Zuck 2022 coin

How is this different/superior to PRL which is already mooning like crazy?

Man, there's so many interesting tokens, but I'm so deep on other good coins, don't have money for them all.

What was the news with the London Letters or whatever i want to verify that on my own, token looks really good so far though

PRL will be popular in the deep web and shit like that where website owners can't serve ads due to companies not wanting to work with them

BAT is for tipping YouTubers and avoiding ads

if you look into both, 2 very useful projects

I run brave on my cell and at home. Shits pretty cash yo.

it also generates bat.. shield tab. brave payments. get paid bat for shitposting.

Asians can pronounce this ones name

$50 eoy.

this is a great way to brand it. I'd love to see some quality memes of brendan the third eich smashing cuck zuck

Can you generate BAT on BRAVE yet, or is that a feature they won't introduce until later?

it's in the works and will be available soon

Why would Twitch integrate it when they have their own site currency (bits)?

can you block inlined scripts with it yet?

just buy bits with bats

Well yeah the ads dont even load. In chrome with adblock the ad still has to load just that it isnt shown to the user.

I guess it was too greedy of me to buy in when it was up 30%..

But you can already do that directly through PayPal.

I'd understand if BAT was as largely integrated as it wants to be.

At the same time I guess it could be a nice stepping stone towards the masses.

the fucking shilling in the comments
i can't

PLEASE UPVOTE SHILL POSTS AND DOWNVOTE OTHER POSTS

WE'RE GETTING DOWNVOTED QUICKLY

Veeky Forums is the marketing team he deserved

sell the dip buy the peak, u are doing great so far

im upvoting every shill post and almost dying from laughter.
lets hope the normies are gonna get us rich

I can't even handle it, I'm a batman but we have some serious autists on this rocket

all in.

Where can i buy It?

binance

Binance, bittrex, liqui, uphold

They actually seem to really like it is the thing.

>not realizing they're all shill posts

lel I was a little suspicious when I saw the OPs name had Batman in it. I didn't realize that somebody from Veeky Forums posted the thread. I'm using an old shill account from the election

Yep, I just switched to brave browser from chrome and I am shocked at how much better it is. We need to get the word out to the normies on this one.

I haven't sold anything bud

>Binance
Is It safe? I had some major problems with poloniex last month.

Only on mobile? I don't think I could use the internet without 4chanX and my other extensions

Twitch doesn't need to integrate anything, integration can be done through Brave or the upcoming extensions. They're already doing the same thing with YouTube. It would just be another revenue stream for streamers.

Only problem is Binance isn't accepting new users right now. Friend I shilled had to use gate.io to buy. I tried it myself and it seems to work fine. Has Chainlink aswell.

somebody explain to me why would I use bat browser instead of chrome where I can download a plugin and hide ads for sure. Oh I can later spend dat I collected on "premium content"? shill me this content, I haven't heard anything specific yet

bought in at 4242 sats
then sold at 4490 sats
rebought again at 4300 sats
gonna hodl it for now
gl my BATbro
normie money awaits

You don't need to use Brave.

Also, do you understand the concept of money?

Earning BAT for seeing ads is optional, you can choose to just not view ads as usual(and earn nothing). As far as I know you should be able to cash out BAT you earned later on, it's just the user growth pool that can't be cashed out and gets re-distributed if not used over a certain period.

I heard pewdiepie uses it.

This too, they're working on plugins for other major browsers so you will be able to earn BAT on Chrome eventually too.

Ad blockers hide the ads. Brave browser makes them never download to begin with saving your bandwidth. If you are on phone it will cut down on battery and data usage. It also cuts out the trackers which slow down your processor. The whole project is designed to fix all of the exploits Javascript has created. As for the premium content, that is up for websites to decide after BAT is up and running. Who knows, you might be able to watch some ads and pay for your netflix.

fucking kek. You know a coin is going places if it has solid memes behind it

How do I contribute to this? I downloaded brave, I dont particularly care about investing in BAT but I like the concept and am trying to figure out what else I need to do to use BAT within brave.

Just get people other people using Brave. Simple as that. The more adoption there is, the more likely the project will succeed. Shill them on the battery/data usage they will cut down on, tell them that Google won't get a front row seat while you fap.

So I'm already earning BAT? how do I find my wallet address? How do I contribute to content creators? or is this just early days with low functionality for now?

Go to the settings (3 dots in the top right) and then the payments tab, and click activate. Earning BAT through ads probably wont happen until around late Q1-Q2, however they will be distributing their user growth pools from time to time.

IS PRL better investment than BAT?

Good stuff, cheers mate.

Is pewdiepie buying PRL?

I'm buying some of this despite it being at an ATH. Maybe this will teach me not to do that.

So what's the verdict, has BAT already mooned or is it still possible for a

BAT has potential to be a top 20 coin easily so do the math.

its going to $10 if u want 40k

Nigger, BAT is going to be huge - it just might take time. This is a HODL coin. But gains are possible, it seems to be on the move.

I'm holding my bag long term, no intention of selling even if it hits 1 really quickly.

BUY BAT

When

Yeah I think so too, I really like the concept and shit, but if biz shills a coin too hard you gotta be weary. So me asking biz might not be the best idea. Whatever, thanks guys.

i already have too many coins that will moon
ICX, VEN, PRL etc....
WHEN IS BAT MOON

I can't hold this for over a few days
am i gonna make it?