KuCoiN General

No ref link thread? Let's get it started.

Obligatory code spam:
1rHcQ
>1rHcQ
1rHcQ
rHcQ
>1rHcQ
1rHcQ
1rHcQ

Why use KuCoin? Buttrex and Binancy have outright blocked new accounts and are hardly adding any new coins. Meanwhile, KuCoin has all of biz's favorite winners like DRGN, BNTY, DBC, and XRB.

AND you get dividends from other traders' fees when they use your ref code. It's a no-brainer, biz. This pyramid scheme is going to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.referralrandomizer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one has used my referral feels bad man

It's ok, user. Surely there's an intelligent man here who will

kucoin. com/ #/? r= 1bRyg

appreciate you.

lets do it again brothers. never getting tired posting my id:

25eb6

i need referrals :(

1fwx2

Used a referral. Pay it forward.

1vdxg

1vdxg

1vdxg

Hope this may help someone out

1yy6g
1yy6g
1yy6g

1thyN yooo yoo trust me it's 60 direct and 13 indirect just trust me

Pay it forward Anons!

24MPx

Or let dice guide you!
kucoin.referralrandomizer.com/

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ETH I JUST SENT IF FROM COINBASE AND IT HAS 160 TRANSACTIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You peasants need to use my code, guaranteed gainz~

1KJv5

DBC TO THE MOON IF YOU USE MY LINK

1ffcd

FUCK

YOU

Please i dont normally beg very often that much in my opinion depending on who you ask, but if you use one referral code in your life i uncharacteristically beg of you that you chose mine. 1Q554. Thank you

1s5wQ

My KuCoin ref guys

1gu2y

pic related is this poorfag with no referrals still

please anons

1fww8

1ww5u
just stay away from the garbage

use my ref and you will get asian pussy
1uhdb

use my code brahs

E2TK7a

Could really use some support.
Code:
25tey

Thanks, anons.

I used an anons code because he was chill and not begging, but no ones used mine so here we are.

1uP6w

Seriously guys help me out. I just told my friend to sign up on KuCoin and he did and he send $2k worth of ETH over there from coinbase and it was 160 confirmations and he's saying it's not in his kucoin account. What the fuck? Am I going to have to give this guy 2 grand?