ZCL will be worth $1500 before fork

ZCL will be worth $1500 before fork

BTCP will orbit at around $2500 once introduced on Bithumb, perhaps more.

The traction this project has is absolutely insane.This is the rise of something big.

I have been telling you about this project since 20k sats ($2.9). Some of you might have made it by listening to me. To those I say: get the fuck back in, this shit is going further that I could anticipate.

Later, if you want to thank me: just remember to be kind to one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashflare.io/r/994B5BC2-322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quit posting shit outside the chat

It's mooning now but if we don't get some news on the fork soon it's gonna dump. And I'm not talking about the 'unofficial wallet release date' we need something more tangible

Alright pajeet, shit or get off the street.

holding mate, not letting go until $1500-$2000. this coin is about to go parabolic

>ZCL will be worth $1500 before fork
>BTCP will orbit at around $2500

Shut the fuck up I need the price to drop a bit so I can accumulate

I feel so shitty for selling half of my zcl for $210 this morning

money for jam

crypto is hype. it never pays to be smug here.

Cloud mining on bitcoin.com is scam 749$ for 1 Th/s, hashflare.io/r/994B5BC2-322 - 220$ for 1 Th/s, if you realy want good profit (300%+) click to my ref and i take you 8% back! he is paying over 3 years

this shit is why I love biz, legit 100x and climbing

What a moron. This is probably the best fork so far. It shits all over BCH.

Should I sell my alt bags for this? Selling at less gains than a few days ago so it sucks.

I went in hard at 35$ without even knowing about the fork

What a time to be alive jesus fuck

I'm mining like a motherfucker here to supplement all the ZCL my poorfag ass could afford. Damn I hope this is worth it.

dude. it's a double reverse fork.

this is going to go PARABOLIC!

Will someone explain to me what the fuck y'all are talking about in this thread? I don't follow all the bitcoin fork shit.

Guys anyone got an error with the zclassic wallet? (unexpected error when updating gui wallet state, please ensure zcash daemon running, for input string 0.49)

Any alternative wallet to get muh btcp if I can't get it to work? Not sure cryptopia will work for the drop.

Veeky Forums has some of the best shills ever holy shit

My predicment as well, what bags are you holding user?

xlm
I say go all in, still gained a lot.

Oh man got in at $80. Thank you to whoever has been shilling, I've also taken up some activity myself. This shit is going parabolic and will be insane. I'm holding the whole way up, my first certified moon mission.

Im all in since few days ago

Are you saying that because of my threads? Because honestly that makes me happy to think some Veeky Forumsraelis are making it because of the analysis/research I posted a while back.

I made it a while ago when I was working on an ecommerce website using Bitcoin in late 2010. But, I think I might have found my calling beyond engineering and infosec. I might go for it and setup a proper structure that does brokerage and research It is mad fun doing that seriously.

The fuck i know what that means but i bought this shit at 35$ even before it was mainstream because it had low marketcap, i said meh i want to bet 5k and see what happens

Next days there was hype everywhere, jesus fuck

this lol. "smart" fags were too "smart" to mine dogecoins. thats fine I mined it for them.

GET IN NOW user, SELLWALL-WHALE GOT SCARED, PULLED THE WALL. WE'RE GOING TO JUPITER

I'm legit making it because of you. Thanks user

I remember the zclassic post a week ago stood out among all of biz. Everything else was amateur shit. I looked at this knowing it was big time, life changing shit. I think you pro shiller.

You will fucking save my life if this goes to at least $400, OP.

Link something if you want to start, I'll follow/join! -- I got into ZCL a couple days ago seeing it here but just wish I got in earlier!

you're deluded

1 shitcoin + 1 forked shitcoin = 2 shitcoins

I'm about to go all in with 950$.........
plz tell me it's still worth it

Honestly me too my funds just cleared up. Realistically how much would it go up from here

hold zcl through the fork or sell right before?

Fuck off and dyor

you lucky son of a gun
enjoy your lambos

ZCL is acting as a futures market for BTCP (Bitcoin Private).

Hold through the fork. I would advise against selling all your stack right after the fork for the following reasons:

- Some major exchanges (Bitfinex, Bithumb, Bitstamp) will announce listing when their users' demand becomes unbearable. Keep in mind that BTC holders will also get credited with BTCP. But they will do it after the fork.

- BTCP is a risk-free hedge on Privacy for large Bitcoin holders. Yes, there are existing projects in this space but when your worth is in the 100s, 1000s, or 10000s of Bitcoins even if you were dead certain, you could not move your capital at a reasonable pace without leveling markets on your way. That's a good deal for whales. They won't dump it massively.

- Rhett is actively trying to integrate the best of both worlds: get commercial support for BTCP (OpenBazaar integration, e-commerce websites, the whole P2P cash idea that BCH is trying to revive) without neglecting privacy (get the strong privacy primitives that NIZKPs offer). Beyond being a cool strategy on paper, that means that as soon as momentum increases (even more than now) we should get frequent announcements of new businesses using BTCP. A coin that has an utility is important and creates some nice price action.

and many more reasons that are a bit too long to list here. In short, I think you should take some profits just to cover the cost of your investment. This project could be long-term hold worthy. It is too early to say for sure but the massive community drive it has received and the leadership of the project certainly make me bullish.

If this happens, with the current situation on Korean markets (increased KYC controls, capital control laws etc.) this could become the biggest Bitcoin fork in history.

I've sold. I prefer secure 2x gains. If Bittrex announces that they don't support the fork, BTCP won't be on any exchanges and ZCL would drop back to $2. I won't put all my money on a 50/50 when Bittrex has had trouble dealing with the current traffic, so why would they list another one right now.

Bittrex will support the fork, that we already know pretty much.

The only unknown is whether they will credit their users with BTCP if they hold BTC or ZCL.

can you guys dump a bit so I can get in please?

>Bittrex will support the fork, that we already know pretty much.

No, we don't. ZCL wallet being up for maintenance doesn't confirm anything. Which has nothing to do with BTCP either way, since it'd be its own coin.

Not trying to FUD. But keep a VERY close fucking eye on Bittrex's twitter. Because if they confirm that BTCP will not be listed on Bittrex, ZCL is worthless.

isnt binance going to support btc to btcp?

even if bittrex doesnt support this, you can still sell your btcp on binance, just move your zcl out into a desktop wallet.

>those feels
:')

>isnt binance going to support btc to btcp?

No. No exchange has confirmed anything yet. Which is why I took my safe gains.

I really do hope it hits $1k so all of you make it. But it's an all-or-nothing gamble right now.

Hush has a fork .

crypto was always an all or nothing gamble to me in the first place

I saw your post, are you the one with 10btc in ZCL? I let the fucking fudders get into me.
Congratz to anyone listened to you.

Anyway, If you want to start anything please let biz know so I can join. You can put some kind of title so we know is you.

The wallet is back on and the maintenance was unrelated to the fork whatsoever. They just needed to patch Intel vulnerable instances.

And we do know they will support it, let me explain:

Even in the unlikely scenario where Bittrex decides against listing BTCP, then Rhett will just ask them to convert the existing ZCL market to BTCP. That's all.

There is no "worst case" scenario in which BTCP is not listed everywhere.

The optimistic and most likely scenario is that Bittrex see in ZCL/BTC and BTCP/BTC promising markets in which they can make a shit ton of money (keep in mind exchanges make their profit on volume).

Then good luck, buddy. Set an alarm for whenever Bittrex tweets. Make sure you're the first out the door if they say that they don't support the fork, which means BTCP will not be listed.

Or just set a stop-loss a bit down.

HUSH is doing fork into Bitcoin Private! OP - FUD!!!!

Yes! It's not too late in my opinion. Read my other posts and think about it.

Sounds good, tripfagging for future reference.

You guys are brutal. Truly a zero sum game.

If you Did not make it withz classic get in on hush!!!!!

I bought in because of you, Ernest. I'm a poor as shit student who started out with just a couple hundred bucks in November. Now I'm up to over 2000 bucks. Holding 8½ ZCLs since 3 days ago. This could make me more in just a couple weeks than my entire scholarship pays in two years. Eternally grateful

Where did you guys read this?

HOW DO I REGISTER ON BITTREX REEEEE

>Vox clamantis in deserto

I'm genuinely happy for you user. You did your part, you listened!

Strap yourself in, fasten your helmet, we will explore other worlds.

Thank you Ernest!

When is the fork happening?

I'm too rich right now bros. I'm going to burn half my coins right now.

do it ill buy it off you if you're on bittrex

how many you got

Any info about snapshot date?

What a load of shit.

I think BTCP will be listed on Bittrex, but even if it isn't, it's retarded to say that ZCL will become worthless.

Everyone can still move their ZCL to their own wallet to receive their BTCP. And I don't know if you've noticed, but Binance is now the number 1 exchange by volume. Bittrex has dropped to third. BTCP doesn't need Bittrex to massively grow in value because it has such solid fundamentals.

Saying ZCL would become worthless though is just dumb and makes no sense at all.

Not yet. We'll probably know tomorrow after wallet release. Which is also when the real pump will start, so if you have any more to spend now and you're willing to risk it, do it.

I sold all my fucking ZCL when it was $4.. I hope this shitcoin dies.

no need to be salty user

Someone give me a reason not to go all in on this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
denial,
anger,
>you are here
bargaining,
depression
and acceptance

I would think of a reason but I'm too busy selling everything and converting it to ZCL.

I'm trying to sell 20-30 ZCL chucks to get it from breaking this upper channel but you fucks keep buying!

REEEEEEE

It's working...thank god

I want your balls

Why don't you buy back in and at least get a 5x?

It's on their github and announcement page.

Look at the price. It's acting like zclassic did when fork was announced.

Buy hush and tip me later.

Gonna hit 300 easy

>whales cant even keep this coin down anymore from the sheer volume of FOMO and HYPE

What can I say, OP convinced me. I took a look at a bunch of different things (websites, twitter accounts and whatnot) and I think Bitcoin Private sounds really promising. The only way to get it appears to be by holding ZCL so that's what I'm doing.

15k ZCL

I did my job, rising wedge time.

Buy back in at .101

I fucking hate you all

I have over 1k zcl. Feels fucking great but also getting pretty nervous and not sure how to approach the upcoming weeks. Hold all the way til the snapshot and take a huge risk or wait til it pumps more and sell?

the coin is beyond whales now, literally too big to fail

If you fags don't get into this next fork With HUSH than stay poor.

I think I’ll be leaving 25% for the fork and the rest take profits.

I bought at $100, I don’t think ZCL can dump as low as that post-fork

I'll put it this way guys

I have 14724 ZCL

I plan to only own 1000 BTCP

I will place bids two hours from the fork and market sell around 5k ZCL

Put your bids low before the fork. I hope it helps you out

FUD, give us proof, or stfu.

Sorry that you are one of them, move on quick, don't be emotional about this. Regrets breeds more mistakes.

God speed user.

See:

Super-whale here. $50M capital, $20M in crypto. I'm going to eat that small whale up.

All ready in brah~

Emotional about what? I bought 10 ZCL when it was trading for $4,

You have presented 0 proof of your 14k ZCL, no one is gonna listen to you.

Prepare for take off

Drag this fucking price down just a little, I need more

Any reason you only want 1000BTCP, is it just to reduce your exposition?

I'll be happy to take your risk user. I wrote why I think post-fork is underrated (see ).

It's nice of you coming here. I'll make sure to pad that order book :)

Replying to the wrong person?

Sorry, I meant to reply to

BTCP will consolidate and I will judge entries there.

can you put up a sellwall at 0.01897 just to proof it?

Jesus. Don't dump before letting us know user

That'd be better proof desu.