Bibox BIX

Did you miss out on BNB?

Did you miss you on KCS?

Bibox is the new chink exchange that is going to blow up here soon. the UI is pretty sexy too and it works well. It's exchange token is trending upwards also and the exchange is doing really good volume for it's age (roughly 150mil daily).

What does the token do? Are there dividends?

what token do

Isn't the website entirely Chinese.....? How do we even sign up for this...?

Crazy gains today, the people still dont know about it.

The volume of bibox is crazy

you're kidding me? I saw this when I bought ICT and now it does nearly 200%?

The token is used to discount fees and new coins need to pay in BIX to list to the exchange. They are also releasing some VIP functions to the exchange that will use BIX.

This exchange is about to be the next Binance and more.

Their platform will offer spot trading, leverage trading, security lending and contract lending. They will also list security token which is kind of unique as we all know that this will be a hot topic for SEC. They will also have a rigorous filter qualifications to tokens that will be listed on their exchange. Some future functions they are preparing are complex order system: conditional order, TWAP, Iceberg order, and stop and loss. Last but not the least is the incorporation of their programmed AI in assisting the platform. It’s AI technology will be available via fee to help and assist you on trading, that provides quantitative algorithms that made accessible for individual investors.

This exchange is going to blow up and you already know that BIX is going to blow up with it.

no, switch language top right

they also have ios/android apps

superior to kuckbase imo

check out HPB as well, not even listed on cmc yet

60% of the volume of kucoin, but the token is 1/5th the price of kcs. you do the math. we early as fuck

i have traded on bibox it's a good exchange BIX feels right but also a FOMO given the massive day it's had aghhh

I bought ITC on Bibox and the withdrawal fee was 5 ITC, about $35 at the time, is this good compared to binance? seems high

i skipped kcs because it had already done like 5x. it went 10x further

not making the same mistake.

this is the first biz thread ive seen on it too

in telegram they said they are ADDING REFERRALS TOMORROW

you know how that goes..

lim retarded all I find when I look for bitbox is some indian bitcoin app

can you post links to both exahnges

bibox.com

bibox not bitbox

HPB is a token trading on bibox, it is like chinese EOS, it was a neo ico. cap is under 100m

10-4 thanks I don't typically buy when awash in green but bibox has the doors open now if the doors STAY open...

Just for reference

Daily Volume:
Kucoin: $215,101,871
Bibox: $142,116,391

In development since 2016.
Launched early November.

We early boys , get in now or end up hating yourself later.

sent money from poloniex, see it on etherscan (28 confirmations). yet nothing appears in bibox

I sent money the other day and it worked but not now apparently

give it 40 confirms then a few minutes

They have been dealing with some servier side issues. I sent ETH over earlier and was wondering where it was and eventually showed up 20 minutes later.

It's been 20 minutes. I had no problems 3 days ago. I want to buy this tonight so I really hope my ETH arrives as soon as yours did.

hi adam

conf email aint coming through