Stuff to buy with your gains

Who else getting one of these once you've made it?

Just came back from Tokyo and this was probably the best thing of the trip.
It legit feels like getting a rimjob from Poseidon himself every time you've finished shitting. Hnngg

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
washlet.totousa.com/how-it-works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More crypto. There are no gains until i can take it all out and live off passive income.

Imagine spending 5 ETH on some fucking toilet. In 2 years when ETH is at 25k and youve taken a thousand sweaty shits into some shithole there will be nothing but regret.

how long did you spend in japan?

if you think that's great, you should come to mumbai and check out our streets.

this. this is why i shit on streets.

1 week in Tokyo 1 in Kyoto.
The fucking lid opens by itself when you come in the room and greets you. Then after you are done it actually licks your asshole.

Hahahaha

underrated kek

You can get a toilet seat that does the same thing for 10% the cost. Its called a Washlet I have used it and its epic.

Invest in an ICO like Magnalis:
magnalis.network

or Buy shit on TigerDirect/Overstock

well played

hell yeah. recently bought an apartment and i'll be getting one of these put in as soon as it's built

that way i can eat my girls ass even if she hasn't showered that day

based pajeet

are there any toilets connected to the blockchain

i want to invest in onaholes once i make enough gains to justify not buying more alts

>that way i can eat my girls ass even if she hasn't showered that day
Didnt even think of this, actually a really nice plus. I can't fucking wait, just need a 2x to cash out 10k (and keeping 990k).

POO IN IT.

when i was in afghanistan there were like squirt guns attached to hoses attached to toilets we were apparently supposed to spray our assholes with because those stupid kike cocksuckers didn't want to pay for toiilet paper? i dunno. the toilet paper was like a handful of dirt anyway and completely useless. so i just used paper towels and clogged those motherfuckers until they overflowed and...enjoy the lake! assholes. proper toilet paper isn't too much to ask for. anyway im not sprayign my ashole with a hose. then what? i'm goin to sit there and drip dry for 10 min? i did a few times..the first time. lesson learned. what do you do?

Wash hose next to the toilet is garbage, I have tried it and you end up spraying shit everywhere. The Washlet that I shilled has warm water come gently spray you clean, then a warm air dryer comes and dries you off. I will buy one someday.

>washlet
where do i buy this coin?

It has a build in blow dryer, so after it is finished licking your ass it starts to blows it with hot fresh air. This fucking thing also sucks in the air surrounding the toilet and filters it so the room doesnt smell like shit.

yeah it's dehumanizing. reminds me of rambo. no one wants that. what's the price of this asshole drying toilet?

Online or at a plumbing store.
washlet.totousa.com/how-it-works
They are pretty epic, all you do is push a button and it does the rest.
>pajeet hates him

I've been living in Japan for the past few years now. These toilets are amazing.

i'm sold. bye the end of the year i'll have enough shekels to start blow drying my asshole.

Fags. I go shit once a week. And take 2 wipes and I'm done. This would be a horrible investment for me. You fat shits probably shit after every fucking meal. Disgusting

probably because you only eat once a week, peasant.

>I go shit once a week

DYEL? I bet I could crush your bones with my left hand.

Is that Janoy Cresva?

you should wipe more times you shitstain

>t. 90 pound skeleton

Kekekek
Not skeletor just constipation and not a shit slob. I just can't go shit everyday unless I take laxatives

crypto isn't going to fix your broken asshole. dunno what to tell you. go to church tomorrow. get right with the Lord. maybe...he'll fix your asshole.

Well technically you don't need to shit before using the spray function. You could jsut go in and get a qucik rimjob before work or something.

But this thread wasnt really supposed to be about toilets. Do you have anything better to spend your gains on?

Lol you're genius

Medfag here, not sure if serious, but that is no laughing matter...Either you sit on your ass all day combined with a shitty diet (no pun), or there's some serious problem in your GI tract.

Use fiber, fiber blend and psyllium husk mixed together with juice. Better and healthier than stragith laxative

Hahaha this faggots asshole doesn't work

Wow it has a 3d tornado flush O.o

no robot toilet for me