I'm trying to use ED

I'm trying to use ED

What the FUCK does this mean? Why is the layout of this shit so fucking trash? Do they make it near unusable on purpose or do they just enjoy being autistic fucking faggots?

Anyway, what do? First time using it

You need ETH in your wallet you fucking retard

I felt the same way. Get ready to do a lot of googling.

Protip: Make sure you don't deposit all your ETH into your ED Balance. They take transaction fees from your fucking MetaMask account and not your balance, which makes no sense.

Enjoy. It's cancerous but it was designed this way by the cryptogods for us masochists to make lots of money.

Kek newfags struggling are we?

I have 10k you dumb cunt its still not working

I think they made in inaccessible because they are literally too autistic to function in society

>newfag
Nah, just never used ED precisely because it looked like absolute dogshit the first time I ever saw it

Fuck this site and I hope the cunt who made it and thought "yeah, this is a good look" dies of cancer

You low IQ pajeet, you are trying to transfer everything out and didn't save enough gas for it

It makes perfect sense if you're not dumb, how are you supposed to invoke the smart contract otherwise

Have the same problem and also many others. Couldn't find a solution though

I have 4 usd left in my MEW wallet

>Makes perfect sense
Nigger, are you fucking stupid or just autistic? This shit is aids. I've been in crypto since 2012 and still think its near unusable.

Imagine the average person trying to use this shit... Lmao

EtherDelta is truly a hilarious nightmare. I just transferred some ETH from my wallet to the contract and accidentally clicked past the "here's your tx!" popup, so now I'm just refreshing like a retard, waiting for it to confirm itself, with no clue how long it will take...

lol, update. after 20 minutes and no sign of the transaction (including checking the wallet address on ioexplore to see if there was at least a pending OUT), i concluded that i needed to increase my gas. I did that and i think we're in business.

Try that, OP-- increase the gas to 21 GWEI

I did that already

WHATS A SMART CONTRACT KEEP IN MIND MY IQ IS 87 SO EXPLAIN ACCORDINGLY

I am glad this thing acts as a filter.

given that the whole site is AIDS, try refreshing your browser window. that has fixed EtherDelta issues for me in the past.

And yes, ED is a poser disposer... but it's also pretty damn unusable.

Check that you have coins as on pic. Increase gas price according to ethgasstation.info
Sometimes you need to pus gas price even bigger than Gas Price Std to make it work

Forgot the pic

Why? It stops new money flowing in. Honestly, the only reason they haven't changed the design is probably because it appeals to their autistic sensibilities and makes them feel a certain way for using this trash

Yeah I've managed to get it to work

Done that
Yeah I do.

Now I'm probably going to have the same fucking issues sending them back out of this utter dogshit

The coin I was looking at is up 200% meanwhile

Do you have anything in open trades already?

I like that it provides fertile ground for getting in early on things that then have a better chance of growing once they get moved to more user friendly exchanges.

GOOD NEWS GUYS! I STILL HAVEN'T MANAGED TO ACTUALLY BUY THE COIN YET, BUT THE PRICE HAS DIPPED SLIGHTLY DURING THE PAST 30 MINUTES.

I like that the reason I'm using ED in the first place is to buy BBT

KEK, listen brainlet if the average person can use it fine, what does that say about you.

hint : it means you have a single digit IQ

>Still using etherdelta
lmao

There is quite literally no way the average person can use this

You're delusional if you believe so

Stop pretending like you didn't have to Google

YOU NEED .01 ETH IN YOUR WALLET YOU FUCKING TARD

ED is survival of the fittest: The Exchange.

Sorry, you mong, but you don't make the cut.

Keep in mind the order books have been fucked up all weekend on ED. You could be trying to execute an order that has expired but hasn't updated on ED's end. Happened to me more than once already.

I used it yesterday for the first time. Really riled me up when I kept getting that message although I had enough ETH stored. Luckily when I came back after walking my dog my tokens were successfully transferred even though it never gave me the confirmation. Also fuck those tx fees, paid $5 on a 50 gwei buy, but who the fuck cares (probably because I had to pay for both transfers right?). At least it was fast.

I have 10k on ED smartcontract and 85 in my MEW wallet

It's still aids

Stay away from ED. It's for autistic neckbeards who derive a sense of superiority from using badly designed interfaces.

ahahahaha, if you're not larping then thanks for the laughs, it's honestly so easy. I can't wait for you to fat finger and purchase whatever shitcoin at a ludicrous rate like all brainlets do.

well gents,
i made the transfer from my wallet to the contract over 25 minutes ago. Over 100 confirmations. Still showing 0 balance (and my wallet shows the full pre-"deposit" balance).

This has taken so much fucking time. I was going to buy DRGN but if someone has a batter idea, I seem to have time to kill.

Nah, I've never fat fingered in my life. Although I'd probably fat finger your girl

I agree with your statement however the coin is only listed on ED atm

Is $85 .01 eth user? is it?

I'm still here after 40 mins now

Laughable

It's so badly designed that its probably a prime target for a hack since most users wouldn't even know they were hacked and they'd just think they fucked up somehow

85k dummy

Set the gas price to at least 41

Yep, ED is lagging. Be careful trading as the same thing happens -- block times are off on orders so you might trade on something that expires before your transaction goes through. I lost 20 bucks this way on one trade even though gas was set to 75.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"You Cannot Trade this order because it's already traded. The Order Book Hasn't Updated Yet."

Nobody uses ED anymore, it got sold to some shady chinks and people have been seeing their wallets sucked dry. Assume you're compromised and transfer your shit to a fresh wallet

Use Metamask with ED and always keep $20 Eth balance.

I didn't have to Google how to use it I just figured it out a few days ago for TAU.

So I don't know where you're going wrong because you didn't give all the details. On etherdelta, you have two wallets. There is the wallet you initially deposit to, and to trade there is another wallet you have to transfer to from the wallet you deposited to initially. To move the ether/tokens from the initial wallet to the deposit wallet, you have to have .0125 ETH in the initial wallet. If you're trying to move 100% of the ETH from wallet 1 to wallet 2, that could be the problem. Leave at least .0125 remaining. You'll also want at least .0125 left in there unused for making the withdrawal from the trading wallet. You will need more to move tokens.

Yes I figured all of that out by now.

I bought the coins, now I have to do the opposite to get them back out, right?

But that said, yes, the interface is awful. It is nice though that there is a way to trade unlisted tokens by using a contract.

Its actually not ED's fault. The ethereal network is literally choking on the volume it is getting. Go look at the pending transaction time series. You can see the network keeps stalling periodically.

Yeah you need funds in the first wallet to withdraw from the trading wallet. It can't use the ETH in the trading wallet to withdraw.

>It's not their fault
What? They made the site near unusable

It's laughable to think of someone (say, your parent) trying to use that site.

They made it that way because as some other user pointed out, they are autistic neckbearded faggots who think its cool to make things as complicated as possible.

Yeah its a smart contract.
You import your wallet, send funds to the smart contract, then use that to buy the coins, and do the opposite on the exit

Like I said, not their fault. Yeah, the UI sucks, but the site worked perfectly fine until recently. They're just fucked because of network congestion

Nigger, I wasted $17 USD in "bad jump desintation" errors, it took me 45 minutes to make one single fucking trade, and I still haven't finished....

Remind me to never use this fucking site again in my life

didnt read the thread

you need a minimum of like 0.0009 or 0.009 gas in your wallet to transfer between ED and your MEW

Its retarded, but thats what happens

Well, there's another 6 dollars and however many minutes into the toilet.

NEW PARADIGM

By the nature of trading just by using an ethereum smart contract, it would probably always be a bit unintuitive. But they could improve the look and instructions definitely.

The exact same thing happened to me ffs

The only way to use ED right now is to place an order and let someone else fill it. Don't try and execute trades, their books are lagging

Now its saying I have 0 of the token I just bought and my wallet balance is back to what it was?

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS UTTER DOG SHIT

WHOEVER MADE THIS SHIT SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES JESUS CHRIST

This shit is actually starting to make me angry now

I haven't been angry over something like this since I couldn't figure out how to put the mouse ball back in the mouse when I was like 6

Where do I send feedback to these cunts?

now i don't have enough gas in my wallet to do the trade and get the tokens back out of the contract to my wallet and sent.

so, i have to go get my fucking trezor and send MORE eth to fucking etherdelta.

my rage is enormous.

Don't worry, the new Chinese owners who wanted to make big cash on this now have an exchange that is pretty much worthless.

it takes some time

I'd like to see the person who made that design suffer

Could be worse.

Some retard that I assume has never used ED before spent 15 eth of 0.000073 Lamden.

This thread made me realise why Steve Jobs wasn't so bad

holy fuck i actually bought this gay-ass bullshit token. amazing. victory over RetarDelta.

ALL transactions on Ethereum network require gas, paid in ETH. I had no trouble the first time I used ED. All steps are laid out in multiple guides which you could have found in one minute of using Google. Read up on things first before you ask to spoonfeed you.

bro have you used this shit lately? it's five kinds of fucked.
give it a whirl before you get too sanctimonious. Not my first time using this site either.

Oh man. This thread man. Thank GOD there are so many brainlets trying to get rich. I will gladly take your hard earned money thank you.

Do you think I didn't do this, you utter cunt?

>Brainlet
Also, my money isn't heard earned

Use radar relay maggot

I just used Google, found some guides, and boom - no issues. It doesn't sound like you took your time to read up and actually consume the information. You just love complaining and being spoonfed like a braindead normie and/or boomer.

yeah I agree. ED gives me cancer, it's the slowest piece of shit garbage, then you have to be monitoring ETH network so you might have to adjust gas because if you don't put enough gas the network won't even invoke the fucking contract.

It's pathetic how badly programmed that cancer is. Cats for engineers.

No, faggot, I just don't like bad design and having to spend 2 hours doing something that takes 10 seconds elsewhere. The only reason I didn't rage quit is because I want the coin.

I'll never use this site again and will make sure no one I know does either

i "earned" the specific money I'm using on ED by arbitraging MTL onto lower-volume exchanges when people on bittrex were panic-selling after the delisting announcement.

My blockfolio went up $25k just this evening (thanks, HUSH). But your extremely annoying attitude is why no matter how much money you make, you will always be friendless and lonely.

Design isn't groundbreaking, but it shouldn't take 2 hours to figure out. You're just stupid, but you'll never admit that to yourself.

>You're just stupid
Okay, if you say so faggot. Strange how numerous others complain of the same issues.

If I'm "just stupid", then the average person must be braindead, because they couldn't figure it out if you paid them.

Also, you just admitted you had to google and read guides yourself

>Le intellectual
Yeah... right

I don't like people so I don't give a fuck lmao.

Stop pretending
You don't like people because they don't like you
It's a defence mechanism because you're a fucking faggot, but you already know that

>Hurr misanthopry iz cool guyzz
Yeah, maybe when you get past your teen angst phase and realise it's just you who is the cunt

Yeah, I used Google, and have no reason to hide that fact. Knowing how to find information is a good, basic skill to have. And yes, the world is full of braindead idiots, but that doesn't excuse you in any way.

a pleasure doing impossibly frustrating business alongside you

can't wait til Bancor fixes all this shit forever

Why are you attacking everyone?
It's been 2 hours and you still haven't figured this out despite your answer being in the first 5 posts.

Literal sub 70 IQ.

Lol

What the fuck is this post

We're being called brainlets, bro. We'll never live it down

I figured it out already and I'm only attacking the people saying the usual "hur brainlet durr" despite them probably struggling the first time they used it to
P.s. You faggot

>I got more fweind so I gudder than u.

when they develop a blockchain-based autism token you'll be rich

>I got no fwiend so i say i hay erry 1
>alzo it meke me veel smartuh wen onli comperaring to mye self

Did you read it? What part don't you understand? I have no shame in taking time to look something up, and always do so before I start asking to be spoonfed. I also take time to process and consume information. Also, the world is full of idiots, but that doesn't mean you have to act like one. What's not clear?

Yeah and you'll be asking here how to use it, retard. LMAO.

PLEASE SOME BODY EXPLAIN

If you had read this thread, you'd have seen multiple people saying there are various issues with the site and the ETH network in general right now. Reading a guide written months ago by some bigger autist than the guy who made ED isn't going to help if the problem is due to something recent, is it, genius?

Anyway, whatever, I've done it now. Stop taking things to heart, this is Veeky Forums. It's just banter