5x moon missions

Started with 500$ rode 5x moon missions, now shill me your best coins i will go all in with a 33% diversification for the 3 best

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
yobit.net/en/trade/MAD/BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/satoshimadness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tiny $4500 stack

The dip is from cashing out 2500$ to check if i can really take out my money lol

I live in eastern Europe and i am 19. My 500$ investment was my life saving

Sad!

my shillcoins: monero, xrp, iota, smartcash, stratis, pot, cann, and btc of course

After bnty and prl making all these moves today, it only be right to assume people are going to move profit to dbc to catch some gains there.
>DBC

Same here user, at 2.5k after beeing an idiot and playing it too safe.
Never in my life I had 2.5k and I'm just putting that on random shit coins risking it all, but if I don't I only move up and down 50 bucks a day. Were gonna make it.

How did you cash out?

COLX desu, NEO will too

Buy KIN. Thanks comes later

Riding the DENT and FUN train to wealth

SGR moon mission

Don't miss this easy 10x user

FUN LTC ETH

BBT

Through bitpanda, sold my btc there and they send them to my bank account

Considering he started with $500 that's pretty good.

ICX is primed to moon 3-4x, it'll be the next XLM, TRON
Just be sure to dump it at the top

I was so god damn lucky. Bought ltc @70 sold @340, btc @9k, xrp 0.20, stellar @ 0.25

Minimum 10x is Magnalis

magnalis.network

>30 cents right now
>60 cents in public ico in april
>binance has 2.5million MGXL

$10 moon mission fucking EASILY

UTK
DBC
ECA

Thank me later

UFR is going to see some serious gains, great concept, low market cap and a solid white paper, still a great time to get in as it's just starting to gain traction

what method did you use

What is TKN and what should you buy it?
>Cryptocard which allows you to cash out into fiat buying things irl with your crypto
>only card which allows you to spend ERC 20 Tokens
>only card which gives you control over your private key
>only card which gives you a dividend from all the tx fees it gets which is put into a asset contract.
>Holds almost 130 million in assets with only 90 million in market capitalization (It's competitors PAY and MCO have 500 mil and 200 mil market cap)
>It's competitors have had their cards cancelled, none of them have a working card
>TKN has a new card issuer and is preparing for a GLOBAL release.
Join the TKN discord for more info BRWdntz

you sure got lucky af on the BTC there, user

From the user who brought you DBC, PRL, REQ and a few other low cent coins, I present you next weeks x3-x5 moon mission.

Ok, now pay attention anons. We are at a point where normies see the gainz of Stellar, ADA,Tron, DBC and other high supply coins and want to join the latest crypto fad, High Supply/Low Cent coins.

Meet Satoshi Madness (MAD). Currently sitting comfy at 2 sats. Thats right, just 2 sats. One of the few oldschool coins that hasn't mooned this season and it's about to brake out. Sell walls are thin and with the power of biz and reddit they will only get thinner in the coming week.

yobit.net/en/trade/MAD/BTC

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/satoshimadness/

Join next weeks moon mission now at Yobit.net

Bitpanda
Yes a lot, i am an old fag, lurking since when eth was 7$, yet never believed in these meme-coins lol big mistake. Don't be a salty no-coiner

fuck off cunt, give him a chance

NYC FTW

keep going mate, you'll be fine

FUN, REQ and BBT
This is the master hodlr pack including:
Great teams, use-cases, real progress on the project and disruptive potential thus having a chance to grow exponentially.