Underrated Coins Discussion

Made a lot of money from recommendations on Veeky Forums and thought it's time to give back to the community. Posting underrated coins that are sure shot 10x from here:
PASC, DNR, ITC, NULS, PHR, ODN, ZER. Put atleast 1% of your portfolio in each and let it grow. Thank me later. I would also love to know your opinions on these coins as well as hear about any coins that you might have to recommend.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
yobit.net/en/trade/MAD/BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/satoshimadness/
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
twitter.com/rascalcoin/status/946765837670772739
github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/tree/master/PIP
bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/Fluttercoin-Proof-of-Transaction.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QOWxkB5c2_s
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752630.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/
opus-foundation.org/
medium.com/@info_62555
opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

No thank you. I'd rather die than put money into a pajeet coin.

NEW PARADIGM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

HTMLCOIN and KIN

By looking at the market, it seems like MIN has already been pumped to hell. Do you think there's still time to get some gains from it?

Yenten
Bitzeny

No thank you. I don't see any prospects for these two coins.

Etherflip (FLIP) - A dividend paying gambling token like Etheroll but with jackpots and bonuses paid out in other tokens. Their smart contract with all these features already works and they are within days of release the web3 site so it's not a bad time to get in.

Still very under the radar with a tiny marketcap.

Is there any English version of their website or white paper? It's hard to understand what these two coins are about as their website is fully in Chinese.

I’m deep in ITC too! Iota of China!

ETP

How can something be pumped with $1700 volume?
It's just gaining attention. Coin not even at ATH. My bet is 100 mil marketcap, and I will not sell my stake before.

SGR

Get some bwk. It's basically if monero and pivix had a love child with an 18m market cap.

Zero coin. DYOR and thank me later. I have warned the similar for PRL.

If they deliver what they claim they deliver, it could be a game changer. I'm into ITC for the long run!

SPHTX

Already have a couple thousand invested in ZER. Have high hopes from it. Let's see where it takes us!

BWK looks solid, sir! I'm gonna research some more on it and see if it's worth investing into. Thank you for your recommendation!

SPHTX has too high of a market cap for my liking and it has been shilled to death.

Accumulate before others find it.

Great. Welcome to the crypto. Join their groups to be near to the tech and Dev updates, than just following the price. This is how I establish the confidence on the coin.

Absolutely, sir! I'm awaiting my deposit clearance from Coinbase. Once it does, I'm going to put some more money into all of the coins stated in OP, especially ZER. Hopefully it doesn't rise a lot by then.

Thank you. That's a sound advice, sir. I'm already in their groups and have spoken to the devs and am confident in their projects hence why I'm advertising them here. On a side note, do you have any recommendations for investments?

I bought 1,000 ITC tokens, definitely undervalued. see these going for $50 each soon. wait til it hits binance. it'll be up there with Iota/XRB

DENT if you want to be rich

Check RVT, LRC. Very good projects with great usecases to serve the end user. But pls DYOR.

I've seen DENT stated a lot on Veeky Forums. Seems like it's time I should finally do some research on that, Thank you for the recommendation.

What do you mean by samefagging? I am the original poster and am open to hear other people's opinions. What's the problem with that?

Loopring looks very promising, however I can't find anything on RVT. Would you please provide me with its full name or a resource website? Thank you.

It's Rivetz. Down the line you will see major exchanges to have this as a 2fa.

>
There are not many projects focused on security in crypto currency world. I'm definitely gonna research more on it and see if it's a feasible investment. I wish we had more blockchain based security projects out there. That would solve a lot of problems with the modern internet.

FlutterCoin
You heard it here first.

Indeed, Sir/Madam. I heard it here first. However, I can't seem to find any white paper on their website. Would you be kind enough to explain to me their objectives or goals and what they are trying to accomplish? I will be awaiting your response. Thank you.

From the user who brought you DBC, PRL, REQ and a few other low cent coins, I present you next weeks x3-x5 moon mission.

Ok, now pay attention anons. We are at a point where normies see the gainz of Stellar, ADA,Tron, DBC and other high supply coins and want to join the latest crypto fad, High Supply/Low Cent coins.

Meet Satoshi Madness (MAD). Currently sitting comfy at 2 sats. Thats right, just 2 sats. One of the few oldschool coins that hasn't mooned this season and it's about to brake out. Sell walls are thin and with the power of biz and reddit they will only get thinner in the coming week..

yobit.net/en/trade/MAD/BTC

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/satoshimadness/

Join next weeks moon mission now at Yobit.net

PASC - PascalCoin

the next raiblocks like moon mission.

>Infinite Scaling (could handle 72000 transactions per second with the storage of a bitcoin node)
>No blockchain bloat (Blockchain only needs last 100 blocks to work)
>0 Confirmation transactions (instant transactions)
>0 fee for the first transaction in a new block
>Accounts instead of addresses (easier to remember)
>will have ZCashs privacy implemented in a future update
>will have masternodes and smart contracts in a future update
>will decrease inflation soon

infinite scaling:
>medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

sending funds:
>twitter.com/rascalcoin/status/946765837670772739

current pips:
>github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/tree/master/PIP

they will release a new wallet soon.

atm its trading on poloniex and has still a low cap.

Satoshi Madness looks a little sketchy. They don't have any website, white paper, nor detailed specifications. Would you be kind enough to give me more information on them? Thank you.

Original whitepaper
bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/Fluttercoin-Proof-of-Transaction.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=QOWxkB5c2_s

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752630.0

LEGIT

As I stated in OP, Pascal is a solid investment IMO. It could very well be in the future what XRB is right now. 72000 transactions per second is a tremendous achievement plus infinite scalibility is next to none. I was surprised the other day when the PASC wallet synced in a matter of minutes. Never seen such a performance in any crypto currency, It's a groundbreaking technology that we should all be celebrating.

Looks very interesting. I will definitely be researching more into it and evaluate whether it could turn out to be a good investment or not. Really appreciate your input!

Agreed XRB wallet syncing is a pain in the ass. PASC is much better

pasc is legit af imo. My vote though would go to TAU

Nobody talks about WeTrust tokens (TRST) here on Veeky Forums. Legit underrated coin with a good team and working product.

More information on TAU please. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

WeTrust looks solid. I will look further into that. Thank you for the recommendation!

Damn ZER looks like solid gold.

Thanks user. Went in hard.

I dont know why people dont jump in on Cannabis Coin. It makes sense for its market and the fed government is leaning towards a states first regulation policy. once fully legalized in california, this coin will jump - now is the time to buy after the new year dip.

Went in hard on PASC a week ago. This is a long term hold. Wallet is shit, but that should be easy to fix. I have high hopes for this one in 2018.

DRP

OPUS - disrupting the music industry

Here the CMC page : coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/

Here's the project's website : opus-foundation.org/

Here's the Medium blog : medium.com/@info_62555

Here's the whitepaper : opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf

The pros :

A seemingly strong technical foundation and a good whitepaper
A motivated team with a good CEO and CTO (Mateusz Mach and Konrad Szalapak respectively) and connections with China
Bi-weekly dev updates and Q&A
Tackling a billion dollar industry and trying to solve a real problem
Demo version online
Active Telegram group
Shitty exchanges (HitBTC and ED) + 10mcap - prime territory to accumulate
No marketing at all - see above, still low key

The cons :

Lack of interaction from the CEO and CTO apparently on multiple projects
Still grey areas around certain things : piracy, decentralization, IPFS hosting, existence of a free version with adds, etc.

I am biased because I hold bags, but I did my research: RVT, CAPP, UFR, BBT

You're welcome! I completely agree with you, it's a solid gold and will definitely grow a lot in the next few months.

>dude it's bitcoin but WEED lmao
seriously?

Agreed. For a beginner it's hard to comprehend and figure out the wallet. It should be an easy fix though and shouldn't take developers much time to make it more user friendly.

This is the first I've heard of Cannabis Coin. Is it in any shape, way, or form related to Pot Coin? I'm definitely going to research more on this. Thank you for your recommenation.

I'm still counting on ECA, im giving that shit exchange 1 more week, if it dont come back im just going to have to write my investment off.

Decred

Pros
- Only coin I know of that has on chain governance working and doesn't need to do hard forks to make big changes as users can vote (it's a hybrid PoW-PoS, PoS actually has ~20% yearly ROI if you can afford it). It's actually implemented and done already.
- Great dev team and community. Just the fact that it did an airdrop 2 years ago and the price kept rising (instead of all people just selling) is enough to show that people believe in this.
- Really undervalued right now as it has a working product with a nice wallet and focuses on implementing privacy, lightning network features, atomic swaps with other coins and pretty much whatever new technology is introduced in the crypto world. Voting system doing those hard forjs/big changes smoothly.

Cons
- No smart contracts
- No marketing at all. Team makes absolutely no effort to shill this. There have been releases of the software/wallet that have not even been anounced to pump the price.
- PoS/voting system needs a high amount of coins for anyone to be a part of (currently 9-10k$ - 80 decred). Also your coins used there are locked for an average of 28 days and you cant sell them.

Interesting. I've read a bit about Viberate and Voise. In your own words how would you describe OPUS different from those two and what are the advantages in your own words of OPUS over Viberate and Voise?

UTK. Anyone that's ever actually spent crypto on goods/services knows that consumer protection is sorely needed. Normans will switch from Paypal due to the much lower fees, plus they still get paid in fiat when you pay with crypto.

This is a project I could see myself standing behind. Definitely putting this on my watch list. Thank you for the recommendation, kind sir/madam!

I'm sorry, is ECA a crypto currency or an exchange?

a crypto, it was surprisingly fast. Arrived in the wallet in a split second, price went up I decided to send it back to the exchange only for it to go down.

Decred is one of my favorite projects in crypto currencies. It was one of the first crypto currencies I got involed with. I have a strong belief that 2018 is going to be a groundbreaking year for DCR.

Interesting. Wonder if it would be a good idea to invest in ECA as this point. What is your opinion on that?

thats not how i evaluate projects. for me its more about growth potential and can it be marketed to normans. i invest exclusively in ~10mcap or below coins.

what i look for is:
- sound use case
- good technicals
- professional team
- stealth mode (so typically no marketing, or very early stages)
- working product is a bonus but is not neeed

at the moment OPUS ticks a lot of those boxes. look at more established music coins, or media coins:
VOISE - 50mil - 5x OPUS
VIBERATE - 100mil - 10x OPUS
POET - 450mil - 45x OPUS
MUSICOIN - 50mil - 5x OPUS
AUDIOCOIN - 10mil - about equal to OPUS

this tells me that with more marketing and community engagement OPUS has about 5x-8x room to grow. and thats conservative. a binance listing or really any major exchange will skyrocket this. team already has committed to prioritizing exchange listings in Q2.

Unify!
Purely POS coin hardcap at 19 mio coins. Now trading @ 35 cents will easily 3x - buy at cryptopia/yobit/mercatox/coinexchange.io

I like BBT because it is a superior product to BitBay and that it got a decent team. It’s also very low market cap

Get COLX instead. Better product at similar price and with less pajeet tier shilling

Thanks for your input. From what you described, it indeed seems like OPUS has more growth potential than the rest of its competitors. I'm definitely putting this one in my watch list and will be evaluating this among my other choices in the next few days.

are these on any exchanges?

Heck! This indeed seems like one to look out for. Thank you for your input.

every fucking shitcoin is mooning, why not just pick a random one. fuck the normie hype coins i want big gainz

Haven't been aware of BBT nor BitBay. Will look further into these two. Thank you!

CAG
TIES
CREDO
NVO
MAID
SPHTX

distribute portfolio across these
???
profit

Most of these can be found on Cryptopia. ICT can be found on Huobi or some other Chinese exchanges, and NULS can be found on Binance.

Just looked into COLX. I'm a big fan of coins with masternodes and will be looking further into this. Thank you sir/madam!

>
That's a sound advice, however I want to create a long term value. I'm not interested in short term gains that are mainly pumps and dumps. I only invest in projects I can stand behind and can see doing well in long term.

>MAID

Bravo, either total shitcoins with no use or huge market cap. You're retarded.

That seems like a pretty well thought out list. I'll be researching further into the projects you stated.

>cherrypicking the one *longshot* coin

MAID is a fucking long term hold. As in 5+ years by the time they finally get to fucking beta. But once it's implemented, provided nobody beats them to market, $50+ coin. The biggest gamble on the list.

CAG is the first all-around exchange for traditional assets that encapsulates the capabilities of all insurance, lending, and real estate coins.

TIES.db is good, their linkedin thing is shit though.

CREDO is a meme coin that'll moon even more just because it has normie appeal and monetizes a simple daily use case.

NVO is one in a sea of millions, but is cheap and has the ability to rocket once their exchange launches this quarter.

SPHTX is literally partnered with GE and capable of integrating all existing SAP systems with blockchain tech; e.g. every fucking business that exists today. + testnet launch this month (quarter? can't recall)

what kind of a brainlet wouldn't invest in this

see above

That shit was one of the most misleading icos so far. People literally got millions of flip for free.
This future of this coin will be purely in the hands of these whales.

Wow, this is some nice information to have, Thank you for taking your time to put the descriptions of these projects! Will definitely be looking into those.

Aelf

Enterprise focused blockchain allowing communcation across sidechains, private as well as public.

Pros:

Parralel processing enabled on both main chain and sidechains, EOS is similar but they dont run on sidechains.

Enterprise friendly, as enterprises are allowed to run private chains.

Somewhat active TG with 14k members.

No public placement. ICO went more like an IPO with institutional investors who normally hold for a much longe period than private.

Big venture fund capital behind it.

Trades on Binance and quite a few exchanges despite being a recent launch.

Hasnt mooned yet, nobody is sitting with much more than 100% since again, ICO was private.

Cons:

ERC20
Mainnet launch in may? But will probably be delayed.
Nobody knows what it is.
No plebbit or biz activity whatsoever.
Vaporware, exit scam?

Don't you think it has a slightly high market cap for being just a vaporware at this stage. Doesn't surprise me though after seeing ADA and TRX in top 10.

Mooncoin. So fucking undervalued at 6 sats currently. You could buy hundreds of thousands for no money. This combined with an actual application and excellent roadmap could make it a life changing coin.