Is it over?

QTUM? u alive?

The people shilling it have already dumped their heavy bags on unsuspecting victims and run away in light of the underwhelming announcement.

fuck

im holding this bag from 4400. fuck my whole life if this doesn't moon soon

Just drop your bags and move onto the next one and don't make the same mistake again. Sometimes that's the best option.

you really think so user? if i had a solid gameplan from here i would but this whole market is a clusterfuck of illogical gains

bought at $80 and lost $250 in a flash lets cry together user

Are you people so stupid as to fall.for the FUD?

The have a parnership with one top5 company with 1 BILLION users. fucking whales sold after the news (they have done latelly a lot, take a look at Burst) and retards followed, but now that they have filled their pockets is going to soar.

Hold 24h if you wan to see.

partnerships mean nothing anymore in this market. IOTA had heaps of huge partnerships and recognition but price stayed at 4 the whole time while everything mooned

yes user, buy high and sell low like a true Veeky Forumsnessman. Then go find another coin at an ATH and sell that the moment is corrects.

haha thanks

Becuase IOTA have lied about partnerships many times before

What was the announcement?

uhh...anons I just got all in at 95 did I fuck up?

partnered with a chinese internet/software security giant.

WHICH ONE OF U FAGS SHILLED QTUM SHIT COIN ANNOUNCEMENT

NOW IM LEFT HOLDING BAGS

I HAD TO LEAVE AND GO OUT, CAME BACK HOME AND i'm DOWN A LITTLE

I DONT FUCKING GO DOWN, PROFITS ONLY HERE, TAKE MY BAGS

>Buying all time high
Great work user thats the way to lose money

Smart money buys the rumors and sells the news to profit off people like you. I hope you've learned from your mistake.

Yeah I came in late this time. If this doesnt go up within a week I'll cut my losses

QTUM is one of the non-shitcoins in the market and insanely good long term hold, but has no appeal in western markets... ill drop my bags and make profit elsewhere, and then buy back in in maybe a few weeks time

then how do u explain that monster buy wall at binance?