Strap In

Lamden.

idex.market/eth/tau

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/tau
lamden.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lamden is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. The Lamden Tau token connects these new projects together and with mainchain cryptocurrencies.

We're going 80x from current price, this year.

Bought at 30 cents. Feeling comfy.

Good to hear, we're about to cross 60c!

That listed at 9 bucks?

Wait...you're telling me I got 50k TAU for a few eth and they are worth .30-.60 cents right now?

WTFFFFF

I got 50k aswell

Easiest gains ever

The token was about 10c at ICO. Now it's crossed 50c. We're going to $2.50 by the end of Jan.

SO buy a ton now?

Yes.

Hold the bags though, we're going to $10. There's only 197m tokens.

You're like an baby ethereum whale from way back when. We're going to $2.50, then $10, then $30.

Yes
This shit is going to 30$

We're getting on a real exchange soon, cryptopia within 2 weeks. Then we moon.

idex.market/eth/tau

Buy here before the 50eth Sell wall is completely decimated. I think there's like 7 eth left on that 0.00052 price.

Fuck, I got those ETH from etheremon. I'll just hodl till 1 billion MC or bust

Wish I knew how to fucking use this shit idex im lost

>techretarded

attn all: this is a scam. stay away.

Dude. We're in the same boat, i'm hodling 10k till $10 then my remaining 40k till $3

idex.market/eth/tau
> Make wallet on site (top right)
> Download backup, keep it safe.
> Send ethereum to it.
> Go to "Balances" then press "Deposit" and deposit that ethereum from your new wallet to the exchange.
> Use it like a normal exchange.

Lol that FUD attempt.

- Code is on GitHub if anyone wants to look at the product in development. They've got MVP for all 3 products part of the enterprise suite. lamden.io
- Guys have made videos that are really in depth, just look up lamden on youtube.

Till $30 i meant.

What do you mean

He's just a FUD'er i assume lol.

I bought in the ico but to be truthfully honest I didn’t understand the extent of the white paper goals for this block

Do some research on it, you've bought into a great project.

actually bought some.. Looks great

reee