Hidden Gems

What low-marketcap coins have you invested in? Earlier today I put $1,000 into EXRN and now I'm up an additional $1,200. My shill on this is that it seems to be a project still in the works, but they completed one of their milestones about a week ago and people are starting to notice it

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/privatix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ENJ my friend

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

this finally got added to kucoin sometime recently. guaranteed to be double digits soon.

BBT my friend

BUY THE DIP

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

dumped a couple hundred into Paccoin a while back for shits and giggles. Turned out very well but I'm not sure how much longer the PAC train will last

ZenCash.

Super strong fundamentals. Technically the best privacy coin. Going to take off when current re-brand and marketing initiative takes off.

Heard it here first.

Htmlcoin

Dyor

i would tell you but i cant because need to accumulate more

coinexchange and hitbtc is holding my eth withdrawals hostage. once i buy more i will divulge this life changing information.

MOONCOIN, LINDA, BEAN CASH

Got me some TAU, seems promising if it can actually get listed on a good exchange

sumokoin

ODN. Take a look at how it's done in the last 24 hours. Still time to get on board.

> UFR
Still room to grow

can't believe I didn't buy this. down -30% yesterday and up 90% today FUCK

gogogo exrn omfg

BAT

FLASH

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/privatix/

FLT, it's been flying under the radar for a couple days, 10m mcap, price at 0.01, i dont see how this doesnt go up

BCN

How do you buy HTMLCoin?
Right now the only possible way I see is to buy HTML5 coin and then swap it on their website, is that the only way?

magnalis

ODN PFR

BBT - its still only on two shit exchanges. Its hitting a bigger ones soon and it will go up major

PRL - people started to notice this one but there is still much room for growth

Fuck off shill. This is a scam. Do not fall for it.

>this
>hidden
fucking Pewdipie is speaking about it

REX

QSP - literally a rocket ship - scalable audit protocol to verify smart contracts so people/exchanges don't get fucked by scam coins. Airdropping you free coins so you can make gains on QSP and anyone they audit, they how they just audited REQ. Free money.

POE - copyright coin that is accumulating hard for huge pump with news coming out Weds.

bump

>BBT
brickblock or bitboost?

>pajeet thinks everything is a scam

how are the streets?

Tittiecoin

You are a piece of shit and you should die in a hole you fucking scammer.

BitBoost
Only on etherdelda and yobit yet

I made a handsome amount on Hawala Today when it was ~0.2M market cap. sold it around the top for things that have since more than doubled

>QSP
proof of care is fucking GAY

FUCK
YOU
QUANT
STAMP

Zero Coin. Thank me later.

>says the same dude who spams "SCAM!" in doge threads

get off of my Veeky Forums pajeet

Heh, i bought bty at 7c, sold at 26c, its at 88c now.

4x is good, but 15x would be much better.

Is etherdelta safe?

I am not gonna buy during a pump.

Yes but it's extremely easy to fuck up and lose a shitton of money. I'd recommend watching a video on it first, and then always be very careful what you click on that site so you don't screw yourself over

It is, it's just a pain to use sometimes. Because it's decentralised and on the eth system, everytime the ETH network gets clogged, ED lags like a mofo.

It gets DNS hacked like every other week now. So don't fucking leave your funds on there.

odn

source on Wednesday news??

qsp is hardly a hidden gem. anybody with a brain holds hug bags of qsp

XMR is a pretty well hidden currency.

Lamden (TAU) at Etherdelta is going to be big. Good tech, team etc.. Just released and is gaining momentum just now.