The Case for UFR:

The Case for UFR:
Pros:
- Tiny as fuck marketcap (15 mil)
- Tiny as fuck supply
- Only on small exchanges currently when it is added to a big exchange soon price will skyrocket
- This project is extremely unique and has so much potential, if it reaches the market cap of a similar project such as siacoin it will 192x!
- The project has an active development team who knows what the fuck theyre doing

Negatives:
None, if you haven't bought yet youre missing out on huge gains

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ncgnj/ufr_an_undervalued_gem/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
torrentfreak.com/torrent-pioneers-isohunts-gary-fung-ten-years-later-180106/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huge fuckin scam don't buy

THE FIRE RISES

you don't like free money?

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Once it gets to a proper exchange, the normies will rush in and this will easily get 10x. I already got 2.5x, going for 100x. Get in, anons!

Great arguments man

are you gonna explain or......?

I've already 3x my investment this week and it's only the beginning

Give us one reason why you think this is a scam autist

Even the devs of this coin think a pnd scam group is using it right now. Nice try OP but the "moon" already happened and now you're looking to drop your bags.

How did you heard of it ?

im not using ED so no thanks

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ncgnj/ufr_an_undervalued_gem/

or you can just hang around and see the same bots spamming on the reg

Source?

Nice fud nigger because this shit is currently mooning

Jesus Christ dude some people actually do their own research. Somebody has to shill for a coin first. I have a spreadsheet of every coin from 50 to 1mil market cap with complete fundamental analysis on over 150 of them. I typically wait for a coin to go 20x before shilling here.

>Jesus Christ dude some people actually do their own research. Somebody has to shill for a coin first. I have a spreadsheet of every coin from 50 to 1mil market cap with complete fundamental analysis on over 150 of them. I typically wait for a coin to go 20x before shilling here.

GIBS SPREADSHEET PLZ

Still mooning, aint gonna stop this

Love me some UFR upfire

Does show promise, good white paper!

>1$ coin is a scam

Paid to seed. Actually a difficult work use case. Would be good to see how they pull it off. I seed daily so if I can earn money to offset running costs that would be worth something.

negatives: its a fucking shit idea

what makes you say this?
incentive to seed seems like a pretty decent idea to me

The jews will not like this you filthy goy

new copy pasta meme

BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

oh look at that, the its still moving upwards ....

oh look, some shill group is pumping this coin

Discord invite: B9Nj3zX

Don't fall for this bagholder groups bullshit

Private trackers would love it.

Anyone know if safe to join random discords? Will they hack me, steal my coins and rape my dog?

You should be fine if you don't click links or download images. Either way this coin is being pumped by a scam group so I'd advise not joining that one

>muh pump
>muh scam group
It's being propped up until it reached top 20 on normiecoin and then we get rich.

I bought in at .30 I dont care if its a scam or not as long as I can sell on time. Also, I dont think its a scam

Speaking of tiny marketcap, you should check out DRP

Is this only available on Cryptopia? Or will us Binance fags have to suffer a potential 10x gain loss?

This group seems pretty legit. They aren't your average PnD. They actually try to Hodl

Listing zero cons it's not fair. I'm a great fan of this project, but one negative aspect (from the point of view of an investor) is that the team is anonymous.

However, if one thinks about it, for a project that facilitates the sharing of copyrighted content via torrents, it's understandable that the team may want to remain anonymous. For this reason I invested anyway. The devs keep delivering, so I actually increased my position.

Keep in mind that they only raised 200k in their ICO and still kept developing.

Wasn't there another shill site where you could buy it?

They stated in their Whitepaper that tokens are not meant for monetary gain, but will be used a s a reward system for sharing files and can be used then to download.

How will this grow in monetary value down the road? I'd jump on if it wasn't for this

This is still moving up, I invested some smaller amount of money just to see where it goes, may be 5-10x higher at the end of the week as more people are getting in

UFR still under $2 get in while you can anons, it's gonna rise a lot more than this

Because if you want to download your favorite cheese pizza you will need the coins which gives the coins value

The only other site to purchase it off is Etherdelta, That is until it hits the normie exchanges and moons

Normies will flock to this in droves just have to cause some FOMO is all. Besides the small cap the devs seem to know what they are doing and also its sure to hit some more exchanges.

Fuck it, going all in, wish me luck

good luck

So its torrenting you have to pay for?

Has anybody even read the whitepaper for this coin? UFR is fucking solid and if you stupid pajeets don’t want EZ gains, then you’re retarded.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

Yes I have, and I'm asking seriously: why is torrenting you have to pay for such a revolutionary idea?

If you can convince me I'm in

Just read the whitepaper and I feel very confident in the team and their roadmap. They are so undervalued right now and have no competitors... This is going to going to $100 min

UFR TO THE MOON

The idea behind UFR is decentralised filesharing. DYOR, but what that means is that "trackers" are removed from torrenting technology, to create a torrenting service that cannot be shut down by the government, unlike Pirate Bay....

p.s.: GET IN

but you still have to pay for it, whereas right now torrenting is free

This project is solid as fuck. Once normie money hit this shit we'll reach at least 4$

the amount of shilling made me cringe IRL
i know you baggers are making other threads too

DONT FUCKING POST THIS SHIT ANYMORE IT IS FUCKING SCAM AND WE ALL KNOW IT

This is a no-brainer

You didn't even read into the coin did you lol? Stay poor brah. This shit's going 50x with it's market cap and purpose.

Dude even if it was a scam we wouldn't find out until 200mil MC

Just waiting on UFR to take me to lamboland. I'll buy a mint condition datsun 180B with a foxtail on the antenna, spend the rest on primo hookers and blow.

Thanks upfiring. Love you long time

look at pic

Cons:
Nobody is going to pay for torrents when they can easily get them for free. Nowadays only extremely niche stuff has trouble getting seeders.

if you have content you get paid. if you need to download its free.

almost 2x already

Wait what? If downloading is free then who is paying the seeders?

did you read the entire whitepaper ?

No, I didn't. Just fucking tell me.

This post un-ironically made me think about selling. I don't want to support cheese pizza

Wrong wrong wrong, you need to pay UFR to download.

Did YOU read the whitepaper?

torrentfreak.com/torrent-pioneers-isohunts-gary-fung-ten-years-later-180106/

yw

Yeah. Also there will be no incentive to seed niche torrents either since seeders can set their own price, which will result in people downloading the torrent and then undercutting the original seeder by setting a lower price.

you download a file and you pay like 1 cent, then you seed that file and you get paid 1 cent when it gets downloaded. If you seed as you download you get all your money back, if you have good internet and seed a lot you might even get profit

it was only a matter of time. think of downloading torrents using blockchain tech & onion TOR. stop thinking and get in. its the coin that will bring down the house (riaa) (mpaa) (fox news) (netflix) RIP

the popularity of the idea alone is worth it. the more you wait the more you procrastinate. napster + blockchain = harmony

Is etherdelta reliable tho

etherdelta is 1 option ...........i dont like it ......not as easy as cryptopia

A lot of people are doubtful about the shady team. They don't want to show up or make an AMA , for not taking responsibility of copyrights.

This seems pretty interesting, just put in 500 dollars.

I'm about to drop my deepbrainchain stack for this. thoughts?

t. brainlet

Guys, if you are going to shill this hard here why not just post your discord and let Veeky Forums know. It's really obvious.

Your memes are really shitty too btw. How unfunny can you be?

B9Nj3zX (that's their discord pump and dump channel)

I'm turning fucking rich over this coin, hodll!!