BAT MEMES

Once you go BAT you never go back gtfih boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

londonletter.org)
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it. Everyone is saying get on it, but it's gone down over the past 30 minutes.

You're an idiot

Yes

He's right you're an idiot

This is a shitcoin, I bought about a week ago and it’s gone down, do not buy this shit

WHATS THE SOURCE ON THE PIC

PEWDIEPIE IS THE ONLY BAT MEME

That's not possible Pajeet lol

Lol look at the chart you fucking idiot. if you bought a week ago no chance you lost money.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

source on pic and ill fucking buy this shit coin will post proof once soruce postred

legit project, only 2x'd since initial prices. bit of time to get in before it rockets up.

Yes it's a shitcoin, don't buy it

[spoiler]I need to accumulate like 2,000 more before it moons, so everyone kindly fuck off[/spoiler]

I am back to shitting instreet fuck u nigga

>invest in ads when oyster will remove them

#1 guild in crypto. maximum autism = maximum returns

yes please

ANSWER ME NOW

I made this back when we tried to. Fight off the chink fud. Took us from the 6000s to like 4k then down to 1k. Of course, this was to be expected.. Cell killed Tien just as the Chinks killed Bat...Batmen, on the brink of death fought back against the whale bot.. Now, Forged in Fire and led by the Boy King Pewdiepie, we press forward towards 20k sats.

>best team

Just google "BAT Binance" and it should come up.

Have you seen pewdiepies most recent video. Breddy gud

sick one m8

lmao

>BAT Binance
what a cuck.

need source of them chinks on that dicc.

Yeah these two coins should actually be rivals, they set out to do basically the same thing but in very different ways.

I think BAT's solution is much better for both the viewer, the website, and the advertiser. Oyster's solution is a big FUCK YOU to the advertiser which isn't a solution at all in the long term. Advertising is a fucking massive industry at least in the United States, you can't realistically get rid of advertising on the internet. BRAVE gives you an incentive for watching ads, it's win/win.

clean your room and do some heavy deadlifts.

wtf

this board is clinically retarded
i thought BAT was the patrician coin for people with over 110 IQ
i was wrong

It's called Pewdiepie Coin now.

You just don't understand.

I thought so too. Then the pajeets got a sniff at it because of a slight pump and now they're shilling it like monkeys.

Only solution is to just hodl.

Upcoming news:

Top NYC Media company partnership (Eich AMA 21 Dec)
Twitch Compatability (Eich twitter)
London Letter's BUY recommendation of Jan 2017 (londonletter.org)

Q1 2018 High Probability Events:
Shilling from a major YouTuber, ala Pewds
Coinbase listing

2018 Possibility
Facebook partnership. Reasoning: Eich's speeches @ Facebook, & recent post from Zuck outlining his interest in crypto, BAT being a working product.

Please do not neglect to upvote this message to our Founder Felix

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

WHO ARE THE GIRLS WHO ARE THEY PLEASE FUCKIGN TELL ME NOW

>BUY recommendation of Jan 2017
BUY recommendation of Jan 2018*

That's BATgirl
and her trusty sidekick BATgirl

>dude I saw one red 1 min candle this coin sucks

There is a shitload of money to be made off of crypto speculation because of these normies and the fact that there is little financial instruments like options and shorts

WILL SOMEBODY JUST FUCKING TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

HOLY SHIT THAT ID
>MemeMajic
THOSE DIGITS
>77
PLEASE TELL ME MORE

What time is it? BAT time

>d-don't b-buy guys, it sucks.. just let me accumulate for a little longer

>checked
if you believe in the memes, kek will make you rich

When I make bank off BAT I'm going to buy an Alfa Romeo 4c. What patrician ride will you buy boys?

Cars are poor investment.

I'll be dumping into rare pepes after this.

if i get enough BAT for a lambo i would just travel the world and never stay in one place Whats the point

Do any of you fags even use the Brave browser?

Absolute patrician taste.

-t Abarth owner who has his sights on a 4c.

peugeot 205

>not investing in anime figurines

just bought 10k thanks

I do. It's actually very good. It's more stable than Firefox ironically and it's better than BotNet Chrome plus I can support a coin I genuinely like and have invested a lot of money into.

I'm starting my modern classic Motor bike collection. And getting a vineyard!

Mobile browser is actually amazing

Patrician taste indeed

Haven't actually used it yet because frankly I've been glued to my computer all December making bank on BTC but I'll give it a go on iOS later.

abarth manual I can't drive manual India pooslick uphill bad time

Lol nice.

Discord Pump Group

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time. Let's get this snowball rolling!

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Kek

Buying my vineyard in Spain, great wine cheap land found 20 hecters for 70k. The spainsh male is the pinnacle of low T skinny jean soyboy. He doesn't want to work the land and ride early 90's Ducati's he wants his BMW or SEAT and sleep through the day.

If I REALLY do it Ill buy the nicest caterham they have, or wait for an electrical one.

It has been my dream since childhood.

Wine is a hard business user, is not like your idealized french champagne in movies

Don't buy this garbage I need to accumulate more you faggots

Small world user I was looking at Caterhams with my best friend just two days ago. I remember for my 10th Birthday a friend of my Mum's took me to the Nurburgring and I saw the guys in Caterhams and Westfields going round and just envied the fuck out of them. They weren't as big, flashy, expensive or fast in a straight line as the lambos and the ferrari's but they looked incredibly fun and they always took the fat lambos on the corners.

DESIGNATED

Yea I know lived in the Alicante wine producing region for 5 years, but you need to diversify your gains into something everyone loves and put the hard work back into the universe or you will lose.

SOURCE